Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon if he has these persistent nasty rumours about him over the years, and he's not getting "caught", then 1) the rumours aren't true; 2) his agency and handlers are doing a great job protecting and projecting him; 3) he's pushing the boundaries just a lick off that he can't be truly accused of the crappy things he may or may not have done.

There have been plenty of articles over the last years, citing him to be one of the k-celebs whose controversial past has been cleaned up the most. It's probable that his agencies stopped him from doing interviews / variety show appearances at some point because they were worried about what he would say (that's what a lot of the articles I posted yesterday kept stating).

There are too many rumors about his personality for there not to be a grain of truth....

This is also not c-ent where the government will end a celebrity's career for digressions. This is k-ent and he is a talented actor and he's handsome. He will be shielded to the end.

11 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Seems like i have to edit out my "long list" oppas 

Am sure your list of oppas will still be long, dongsaeng. :D

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

SPILL THE TEA EONNI @partyon

I will still try to look for the sources today and spill the tea if I find it. :kiss_wink:

More controversy actors that am not too satisfied with 

Oooh, tell me more! Who?

Shocked Amy Poehler GIF by NBC

10 hours ago, larus said:

Seeing the picture of child Kim Sae Ron with adult Kim Soo Hyun after reading how he likes a 20 years younger girlfriend and the new rumor, gave me an uneasy feeling but maybe they are just friends.

His agency came out to refute the rumors of them dating and that they will be taking legal action.

:kaching3:

Trust me, they will deny it to the end... :D

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-releases-statement-in-response-to-dating-rumors-with-kim-sae-ron

They have too much to lose right now while his drama is on air.

EDIT: @4evrkdrama Here is a link to an article that states that he allegedly almost burned down his school because he thought it would look cool to set 60 paper planes on fire and fly them across his classroom:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-kim-soo-hyun-s-past-as-an-091038972.html?guccounter=1

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@CarolynH @kingpin @rocher22

Kirin X is full of Meme! 😆

Spoiler

Can't blame Kirin keeping him as an endorser, by just looking at the number of likes and views of posts featuring him.

Here's Mio's!

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

@partyon Agree that with that much rumours about him, it can't just be mere rumours anymore. Though I never found him attractive (something about his eyes - it's serpent-like to me, sorry), he can certainly act from the few clips and a bit of The Moon Embracing The Sun that I've seen.

So long that his projects are profitable, his agency and handlers will protect him. I read his agency is his family's? Then the more they'll make sure his image remains scrubbed clean.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Who's crazy enough to bring the wife in a boys trip, LOL!

I know , it crazy 😂

I think this episode ML learn he isn’t the only husband struggling  At least no wife of his  send him outside to do self-reflect  :joy:

IMG-4308.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

morning...:D

Raining Singing In The Rain GIF by golden freckles

On 3/22/2024 at 1:54 PM, MayanEcho said:

Meme, Sano and her were filming in a restaurant in Tokyo

the trio...:D

6f1d814710db42a8afb8b31e851426e9b3958ed0

ctto

57a110dff2ac769fc870579c9e70b9ae.jpg

• Blob 4

The writer can’t make ML THE BAD GUY WHO GO THROUGH WITH HIS DEVILISH PLAN , so the guy board all his plan  :mrgreen:

FL , I remember didn’t go in trips with my husband , didn’t do thing with him 

ML .. 

IMG-4350.gif

+2

• Blob 5

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why all these second lead psycho, these days I never have second lead syndrome anymore 😁

Still waiting for us to get a love triangle with 2 females and one male....

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

It's so boring that k-dramas ALWAYS have the same formula - 2 males and 1 female. It's not even realistic :unamused:

Women be fighting over men ALL the time!

Girl Fight GIF by Eccho Rights

Only old dramas like Goong, Full House, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon etc. digressed from this formula.

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Still waiting for us to get a love triangle with 2 females and one male....

Come watch daily drama that formula usually, it’s was on it’s okay to be okay there was , two females fighting over @sweetroad oppa too :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's so boring that k-dramas ALWAYS have the same formula - 2 males and 1 female. It's not even realistic :unamused:

Women be fighting over men ALL the time!

I say.... NO to that also. It is an absolutely waste of my time. Most of the times the love triangles in kdramas are ...LAME

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611zuluj44a654j0vks1

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Omo! Didn't know that lovely Lee Bo Young is in a new drama! :love:

Anyone planning on checking out Hide? The first episode is out.

:highonflowers:

Dongsaeng @Dhakra am assuming you already watched it? It's your noona. :hooray2:

@joccu @larus It's a mystery / thriller. Assuming you're also gonna check it out?

Na Moon Young is married to Cha Sung Jae, but Cha Sung Jae suddenly disappears. Na Moon Young tries to find her husband and uncover the secret behind his disappearance. Meanwhile, Ha Yeon Joo is neighbors with Na Moon Young. There is also a mysterious man named Do Jin Woo who holds the key to the secret of Cha Sung Jae's disappearance.

https://mydramalist.com/744065-hyde

XdgrzO_3f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Come watch daily drama that formula usually,

I wanted to say that I think daily dramas has lots of female catfights that @partyon wants to see. 🤣

+2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's a mystery / thriller. Assuming you're also gonna check it out?

It sounds interesting but I will wait for some reviews. I am still not in a mood to watch kdramas.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I wanted to say that I think daily dramas has lots of female catfights that @partyon wants to see. 🤣

I just can't with 120+ episodes. I can barely sit through 12 nowadays. :joy:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@4evrkdrama , @partyon @kingpin @larus @MayanEcho  @joccu @rocat @gm4queen

why all these second lead psycho, these days I never have second lead syndrome anymore 😁

Me too.

Cant remember the last time i had one !

Mmm maybe "start - up"

Everytime these psycho sml characters appears on screen and am like 

icegif-1143.gif

CANT BEAR THEM !!!!

- FAAASSSTT FORRRWWAAARD ×2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Am sure your list of oppas will still be long, dongsaeng. :D

Wanna edit out some cardboard oppas too, now that i have realized, i was randomly collecting too much

**face palm**

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Oooh, tell me more! Who?

*Park Seo Joon

*Kim young Kwang

*Park Hae Jin

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I can barely sit through 12 nowadays. 

Now I remember I need to sit 4 more episodes to finish  12 episodes of impossible heir  , suffer bad acting of FL :joy:- @4evrkdrama are you watching this or was impossible wedding 😂

IMG-4366.jpg

@larus in daily kdrama she will find everything :sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

*Park Seo Joon

*Kim young Kwang

*Park Hae Jin

Omo! 2 of these guys are on my list too. :D What do you think about Song Joong Ki? Or Nam Joo Hyuk?

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Wanna edit out some cardboard oppas too, now that i have realized, i was randmoly collecting too much

**face palm**

Please, can you convince @confusedheart too? She seems to collect ONLY really bad actors. :loolz:

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1