Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@gm4queen what are you watching these day ❤️

Hey, chingu! :) I am not watching anything lately! My Daniel oppa is nowhere to be found so I am currently in a drama slump... :bawling: But just caught up with few clips of Queen Of Tears on youtube. The series looks like fun! Are you watching it already?? How is it going? May be I'll consider watching it too... :heart4:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

caught up with few clips of Queen Of Tears on youtube. The series looks like fun! Are you watching it already?? How is it going? May be I'll consider watching it too... 

+2

yes join us on queen of tears, just don’t give up after ep 1 , 2 , I promise you will enjoy it after that   :joy: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Can't believe your both of your oppas were spotted on dates! In public!

They are good friends and get along fabulously. They have very good rapport and always finish each other’s sentences like an old married couple. Look at them twinning with clothing and matchy-matchy caps?!

How cute is that? :hahah!:

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

but my oppa was more interested in married man :joy:

Lolz! Think married man was blocking my oppa and yours was giving him the evil eye…

Evil Eye What GIF by Maryanne Chisholm - MCArtist

Married man seems to have nicer hair than my oppa though, so may be mesmerizing…

Talk To Me Singing GIF by Film Riot

@joccu

Have a fun Parisian Easter! 

PS: Recently, they shot a commercial together. Look at them play…kekeke

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, rocat said:

Lolz! Think married man was blocking my oppa and yours was giving him the evil eye…

Now you mentioned it , he may was thinking  , hey friend this last year hair cut  , you can’t pull long hair like me  :joy:

8sb9Pob.jpeg

Come on friend your oppa don’t need good hair when he have body like his :mrgreen:

g0WNrTf.jpeg

+2

• LOL 9

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hey, unnie! Glad to see you back. I am a Buddhist, you know.

Yes, I know that the majority of Sri Lankans are buddhist. But you also have other religions there. I visited the Catholic church in Colombo, as well as the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy. Kandy is a nice city.

7-reasons-to-visit-kandy-in-sri-lanka-sl

I also enjoyed tea country a lot, with the mountains and Nuwara Eliya. Stayed in a lovely boutique hotel that had been transformed into one from an old tea plantation.

tea_plantation.jpg?w=1200&h=675&auto=for

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wow, that sounds like a nasty divorce. one of the comments in the article said she has not seen her son and is asking for info on him. 

Apparently he got angry and decided that he's gonna sue her instead of divorcing her....

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/actor-lee-bum-soos-label-denies-his-wifes-allegations-reveals-plans-to-take-legal-action

Aigoo....

@Ameera Ali @kokodus @kingpin @sweetroad @larus @rocat Now there are rumors that your Queen of Tears ML oppa is dating IRL :D

1711211498-screenshot.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/kim-sae-rons-instagram-story-update-sparks-relationship-speculations-with-kim-soo-hyun

This story was deleted asap, but k-netz were able to get screenshots. All that I'm saying is that this dude does seem to surround himself with controversial actresses. Sorry @sweetroad but I think it would be good for you to get another oppa as well. You know, just in case :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I know that the majority of Sri Lankans are buddhist. But you also have other religions there. I visited the Catholic church in Colombo, as well as the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy. Kandy is a nice city.

I also enjoyed tea country a lot, with the mountains and Nuwara Eliya. Stayed in a lovely boutique hotel that had been transformed into one from an old tea plantation.

Oh my god, unnie?? :scream: I am stunned that you know so much about my motherland. Thank you so much for showing all the love! :heart: Feeling so proud to be a Sri Lankan. Please do visit us again...

I've been to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy and Nuwara Eliya with my late father twice. Seen all these pictures you posted reminded me of him so badly. I miss him too much everyday!!! :bawling:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Seen all these pictures you posted reminded me of him so badly. I miss him too much everyday!!! :bawling:

Kind Love GIF

I definitely want to visit Sri Lanka again some day. :kiss_wink: You have the yummiest food there!

Aigoo.... Patiently waiting for k-netz comments on the story about @sweetroad's oppa and the DUI actress...

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Am gonna guess we're gonna see comments like:

• "Tst, tst, tst....Birds of a feather..."
  • "Heol, what is he thinking? She's way younger than him too"
  • "This brings back memories of his previous controversies. I've never trusted him."
  • "Oppa, why are you doing this?"
  • "She knew exactly what she was doing."

Any other guesses what the comments are gonna be?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you can’t pull long hair like me

Kekeke, not everybody can pull off long hair well…

long hair GIF
long hair GIF

ok..I can’t look for more…gah. :dizzy:

48 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

on friend your oppa don’t need good hair when he have body like his

True that! His hair does help balance out a smallish head, no? Kekeke

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now there are rumors that your Queen of Tears ML oppa is dating IRL

Sweet young girl but naughty. Perhaps that is his type? He looks like her uncle. Better get those neck wrinkles fixed methinks…

Moisturizing Shea Butter GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

• LOL 9

8 minutes ago, rocat said:

Sweet young girl but naughty. Perhaps that is his type? He looks like her uncle. Better get those neck wrinkles fixed methinks…

Well, you know, this is what he said in an interview in 2013:

“My marriage plan has been pushed back a bit, and so I am thinking of getting married at the age of 41. At that age, I will consider meeting a 21-year-old woman.”

:spitswater:

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/495166wpp/kim-soo-hyun-wants-to-marry-a-woman-20-years-younger

@sweetroad

Isn't he almost 41 already? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently he's only 36

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

This story was deleted asap, but k-netz were able to get screenshots.

So after poster probably took more than a few shots to find the best pic, then excitedly posts it not realizing(???) it's not her personal private socmed account, she then deletes after it was screenshot for sure by netizens... 😏 

Fried calamari rings and mozzarella sticks while processing the story. 😅

fried-calamari-67.jpg

ctto

mozzarella-sticks-4.jpg

ctto

2️⃣

• LOL 3
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

So after poster probably took more than a few shots to find the best pic, then excitedly posts it not realizing(???) it's not her personal private socmed account, she then deletes after it was screenshot for sure by netizens... 😏 

First k-netz comments are out....

:evilelmo:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/03/enter-talktheqoo-looks-like-kim-saeron.html

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-netizens-react-kim-soo-hyun-kim-sae-ron/

This dude has so many old "controversies", "scandals" and "rumors" about him, that as I was searching for them, even I had forgotten half of them.

Looking At You What GIF by Sesame Street

Let me post a "best of" list of controversies through the years, once I'm done digging and refreshing my memory.... @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @sweetroad @agenth @rocat you know for you to read before going to bed - instead of a bed time story.

:sweats:

Reba Mcentire Thank You GIF by The Voice

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, rocat said:

He looks like her uncle. Better get those neck wrinkles fixed methinks…

Now you making oppa cry again  :joy:

probably that wrinkle make him most paid actor in 2023 🤣

While FL .. :sweat_smile:

IMG-4272.gif

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @sweetroad @agenth @rocat  Here's your bed time story tonight. :dorakiss:

Let's do this in chronological order....

Before he debuted:

His comments about his "conditions" for a woman to be his girlfriend:

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/excessive-conditions-kim-soo-hyun-girlfriend/

You have to be sad because of me, want to die because of me, and feel regret because of me.

You have to think about me no matter who you look at, and most importantly, you can’t be suspicious of me.

You can’t meddle in my life either, because that’s annoying. I’m good at cussing you out.

But when I need you, you always have to be there. I lack affection in my life.

You also have to be quick-witted because I have a hot temper. And if you try to teach me, you’re dead.

Oh yeah… and buy me medicine. I get sick frequently.

I have an irregular heartbeat, too. I need surgery.

Okay, now try to love me.

If you can’t, just give up.

So that I can ball my eyes out.

2013-2014:

Dating rumors between him and Yoona from SNSD. These were the type of comments floating around in every gossip site at that time:

source: https://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/08/dating-rumors-of-yoona-and-kim-soo-hyun.html

"[+104, -34] It's real. Kim Soo Hyun and Yoona dated, but he's a psycho so Yoona turned to dislike him and they broke up."

" [+48, -2] I don't know about Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun but I know that Kim Soo Hyun has psycho personalities. During his debut days, when he had no popularity, the pastor in my church knew him so he told me about it. He was dating someone when he debuted and she broke up with him. He rebelled, said he was gonna kill himself and made all sorts of mess, so the girl had a really hard time."

"[+40, -0] Kim Soo Hyun has weird personalities for sure ㅋㅋㅋ He proudly talked about setting fire in his school."

Other stars commenting on his personality:

source:  https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/park-ki-woong-reveals-kim-soo-hyuns.html

Park Ki Woong "Kim Soo Hyun's real personality is greedy and senseless"

1. [+522, -43] There are actors like Kim Nam Gil who are completely different from their on screen image in a positive way with reversed charms... and then actors like Kim Soo Hyun who seem to be the opposite of that where he's just not the cool person he seems to be.. especially with the stuff he writes on his Cyworld diary and the blind items surrounding him.

5. [+52, -9] Well, doesn't the fact that Shin Se Kyung went cold upon hearing Kim Soo Hyun's name say it all?

8. [+35, -7] Kim Soo Hyun has so many blind items about him, I'd believe Park Ki Woong. You can kind of see that he's got a bad attitude with the brief glimpses he shows on TV.

Kim Soo Hyun "I'll get married at 41 to a 21 year old girl"

sourcehttps://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/kim-soo-hyun-ill-get-married-at-41-to.html

4. [+182, -5] Then Kim Soo Hyun's bride to be... is 6 years old right now. She probably just finished up piano lessons and is heading off to her English academy at this time.......

8. [+113, -9] He has a tendency to ruin his image the minute he opens his mouth... Especially with the stuff he used to write on his Cyworld in the past. Such a tryhard.

Promoting a water brand

Him promoting a water brand which was using the Chinese name of a mountain instead of the Korean name.

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/06/follow-up-kim-soo-hyun.html

1. [+9,352, -1,329] The money of the Chinese is more important to him than the love of Koreans

The Seo Yi Je scandal that he got involved in indirectly.

Him and her are both under the same agency. The agency didn't handle her scandal very well and she and the agency came off as super arrogant. The agency is managed by his cousin, whom she was rumored to be dating. The rumor was that also she dated KSH at some point before.

She was cancelled for the scandal she was in.

https://www.koreaboo.com/series/kim-jung-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-controversy/timeline/

I didn't have the energy to look for the articles, but I do remember reading a lot of k-netz comments criticizing him and his cousin for being involved with her and shielding her from gaslighting and bullying.

The "dating" scandal with a much younger actress who was canceled due to a serious DUI offense in 2022.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-sae-ron-now-deleted-post-queen-tears-kim-soo-hyun-relationship/

So the pic was posted today. She's much younger than him. She was convicted for DUI:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dramatic-rise-fall-controversial-actress-kim-sae-ron/

I had totally forgotten that there were rumors of them dating already a few years back. I can't find the article anymore.

But she is under the same agency as KSH AND So Ye Ji.... Not sure why, but seems that this agency collects controversial actors :D

In any case, there was also a persistent rumor that there was  male celebrity sitting in the passenger seat when she committed DUI....

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2022/05/male-celebrity-revealed-to-have-been-in.html

Later it was said, that it was a "20-year old guy", but who knows.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Well, he has known this girl since she was a child, so if they were or are dating, it's....yeah.... wellllllll..... :spitswater:

AVvXsEh1uJQOi80HW5G9SnugGPokf1iVqmgdJvMQ

Sorry for the long post. There was just so much material available. :D :D :D

EDIT: I do remember some more tea I have read about him, but the problem is that I can't find the source articles where the tea was spilled (a lot of gossip sites have gone bust through the years, so not everything is available anymore online). And I don't want to spill the tea here (from my memory) without a proper source. But let's just say that it was some pretty serious tea....  :grimace:

EDIT2: So @sweetroad if you were wondering why I never warmed to this guy, even while You Who Came From the Stars was airing, I hope you understand now why.

There are 1-2 more actors who belong to the same category as him for me....

:sweats:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon if he has these persistent nasty rumours about him over the years, and he's not getting "caught", then 1) the rumours aren't true; 2) his agency and handlers are doing a great job protecting and projecting him; 3) he's pushing the boundaries just a lick off that he can't be truly accused of the crappy things he may or may not have done.

About what he wants for a girlfriend, well, to girls interested with him, don't be that fool who thinks much less assume that you can change him once you're in a relationship. After all, if he or she is a parade of red flags, he or she will stay that way unless the person changes him or herself.

0cb85f7c6e378ed893116b7e78f1f2da.gif

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Just feels like a publicity stint for his ongoing drama...meh. Couldn't care less. 

@kokodus he like them young , pure , need protection so 23 years old may  fit the bill  :mrgreen:

IMG-4285.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: I do remember some more tea I have read about him, but the problem is that I can't find the source articles where the tea was spilled (a lot of gossip sites have gone bust through the years, so not everything is available anymore online). And I don't want to spill the tea here (from my memory) without a proper source. But let's just say that it was some pretty serious tea....  :grimace:

EDIT2: So @sweetroad if you were wondering why I never warmed to this guy, even while You Who Came From the Stars was airing, I hope you understand now why.

There are 1-2 more actors who belong to the same category as him for me....

Seems like i have to edit out my "long list" oppas 

throwing-papers-im-done.gif

SPILL THE TEA EONNI @partyon

tea-spill-the-tea.gif

Me too Eonni 

I have got too !

More controversy actors that am not too satisfied with 

By the way 

who have watched PYRAMID GAME ?!

I loved it !!!!

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1