Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, rocat said:

He looks like her uncle. Better get those neck wrinkles fixed methinks…

Now you making oppa cry again  :joy:

probably that wrinkle make him most paid actor in 2023 🤣

While FL .. :sweat_smile:

IMG-4272.gif

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @sweetroad @agenth @rocat  Here's your bed time story tonight. :dorakiss:

Let's do this in chronological order....

Before he debuted:

His comments about his "conditions" for a woman to be his girlfriend:

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/excessive-conditions-kim-soo-hyun-girlfriend/

You have to be sad because of me, want to die because of me, and feel regret because of me.

You have to think about me no matter who you look at, and most importantly, you can’t be suspicious of me.

You can’t meddle in my life either, because that’s annoying. I’m good at cussing you out.

But when I need you, you always have to be there. I lack affection in my life.

You also have to be quick-witted because I have a hot temper. And if you try to teach me, you’re dead.

Oh yeah… and buy me medicine. I get sick frequently.

I have an irregular heartbeat, too. I need surgery.

Okay, now try to love me.

If you can’t, just give up.

So that I can ball my eyes out.

2013-2014:

Dating rumors between him and Yoona from SNSD. These were the type of comments floating around in every gossip site at that time:

source: https://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/08/dating-rumors-of-yoona-and-kim-soo-hyun.html

"[+104, -34] It's real. Kim Soo Hyun and Yoona dated, but he's a psycho so Yoona turned to dislike him and they broke up."

" [+48, -2] I don't know about Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun but I know that Kim Soo Hyun has psycho personalities. During his debut days, when he had no popularity, the pastor in my church knew him so he told me about it. He was dating someone when he debuted and she broke up with him. He rebelled, said he was gonna kill himself and made all sorts of mess, so the girl had a really hard time."

"[+40, -0] Kim Soo Hyun has weird personalities for sure ㅋㅋㅋ He proudly talked about setting fire in his school."

Other stars commenting on his personality:

source:  https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/park-ki-woong-reveals-kim-soo-hyuns.html

Park Ki Woong "Kim Soo Hyun's real personality is greedy and senseless"

1. [+522, -43] There are actors like Kim Nam Gil who are completely different from their on screen image in a positive way with reversed charms... and then actors like Kim Soo Hyun who seem to be the opposite of that where he's just not the cool person he seems to be.. especially with the stuff he writes on his Cyworld diary and the blind items surrounding him.

5. [+52, -9] Well, doesn't the fact that Shin Se Kyung went cold upon hearing Kim Soo Hyun's name say it all?

8. [+35, -7] Kim Soo Hyun has so many blind items about him, I'd believe Park Ki Woong. You can kind of see that he's got a bad attitude with the brief glimpses he shows on TV.

Kim Soo Hyun "I'll get married at 41 to a 21 year old girl"

sourcehttps://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/kim-soo-hyun-ill-get-married-at-41-to.html

4. [+182, -5] Then Kim Soo Hyun's bride to be... is 6 years old right now. She probably just finished up piano lessons and is heading off to her English academy at this time.......

8. [+113, -9] He has a tendency to ruin his image the minute he opens his mouth... Especially with the stuff he used to write on his Cyworld in the past. Such a tryhard.

Promoting a water brand

Him promoting a water brand which was using the Chinese name of a mountain instead of the Korean name.

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/06/follow-up-kim-soo-hyun.html

1. [+9,352, -1,329] The money of the Chinese is more important to him than the love of Koreans

The Seo Yi Je scandal that he got involved in indirectly.

Him and her are both under the same agency. The agency didn't handle her scandal very well and she and the agency came off as super arrogant. The agency is managed by his cousin, whom she was rumored to be dating. The rumor was that also she dated KSH at some point before.

She was cancelled for the scandal she was in.

https://www.koreaboo.com/series/kim-jung-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-controversy/timeline/

I didn't have the energy to look for the articles, but I do remember reading a lot of k-netz comments criticizing him and his cousin for being involved with her and shielding her from gaslighting and bullying.

The "dating" scandal with a much younger actress who was canceled due to a serious DUI offense in 2022.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-sae-ron-now-deleted-post-queen-tears-kim-soo-hyun-relationship/

So the pic was posted today. She's much younger than him. She was convicted for DUI:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dramatic-rise-fall-controversial-actress-kim-sae-ron/

I had totally forgotten that there were rumors of them dating already a few years back. I can't find the article anymore.

But she is under the same agency as KSH AND So Ye Ji.... Not sure why, but seems that this agency collects controversial actors :D

In any case, there was also a persistent rumor that there was  male celebrity sitting in the passenger seat when she committed DUI....

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2022/05/male-celebrity-revealed-to-have-been-in.html

Later it was said, that it was a "20-year old guy", but who knows.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Well, he has known this girl since she was a child, so if they were or are dating, it's....yeah.... wellllllll..... :spitswater:

AVvXsEh1uJQOi80HW5G9SnugGPokf1iVqmgdJvMQ

Sorry for the long post. There was just so much material available. :D :D :D

EDIT: I do remember some more tea I have read about him, but the problem is that I can't find the source articles where the tea was spilled (a lot of gossip sites have gone bust through the years, so not everything is available anymore online). And I don't want to spill the tea here (from my memory) without a proper source. But let's just say that it was some pretty serious tea....  :grimace:

EDIT2: So @sweetroad if you were wondering why I never warmed to this guy, even while You Who Came From the Stars was airing, I hope you understand now why.

There are 1-2 more actors who belong to the same category as him for me....

:sweats:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon if he has these persistent nasty rumours about him over the years, and he's not getting "caught", then 1) the rumours aren't true; 2) his agency and handlers are doing a great job protecting and projecting him; 3) he's pushing the boundaries just a lick off that he can't be truly accused of the crappy things he may or may not have done.

About what he wants for a girlfriend, well, to girls interested with him, don't be that fool who thinks much less assume that you can change him once you're in a relationship. After all, if he or she is a parade of red flags, he or she will stay that way unless the person changes him or herself.

0cb85f7c6e378ed893116b7e78f1f2da.gif

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Just feels like a publicity stint for his ongoing drama...meh. Couldn't care less. 

@kokodus he like them young , pure , need protection so 23 years old may  fit the bill  :mrgreen:

IMG-4285.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: I do remember some more tea I have read about him, but the problem is that I can't find the source articles where the tea was spilled (a lot of gossip sites have gone bust through the years, so not everything is available anymore online). And I don't want to spill the tea here (from my memory) without a proper source. But let's just say that it was some pretty serious tea....  :grimace:

EDIT2: So @sweetroad if you were wondering why I never warmed to this guy, even while You Who Came From the Stars was airing, I hope you understand now why.

There are 1-2 more actors who belong to the same category as him for me....

Seems like i have to edit out my "long list" oppas 

throwing-papers-im-done.gif

SPILL THE TEA EONNI @partyon

tea-spill-the-tea.gif

Me too Eonni 

I have got too !

More controversy actors that am not too satisfied with 

By the way 

who have watched PYRAMID GAME ?!

I loved it !!!!

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

if you were wondering why I never warmed to this guy, even while You Who Came From the Stars was airing, I hope you understand now why.

I never warmed with him either even without knowing anything about him. 😆 There are people with whom you do not click.  I am so indiferent to this actor but I recognize that he is a good actor. I watched him in three dramas: The Moon Embracing The Sun, One Ordinary Day and My Love From The Star (in that order). I won`t choose to watch a drama just because of him. It has to be another reason (script, plot, other actor...).

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Well, he has known this girl since she was a child, so if they were or are dating, it's....yeah.... wellllllll.....

Seeing the picture of child Kim Sae Ron with adult Kim Soo Hyun after reading how he likes a 20 years younger girlfriend and the new rumor, gave me an uneasy feeling but maybe they are just friends. Even if they are dating in the present, I wish them well. I want people to be happy.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon if he has these persistent nasty rumours about him over the years, and he's not getting "caught", then 1) the rumours aren't true; 2) his agency and handlers are doing a great job protecting and projecting him; 3) he's pushing the boundaries just a lick off that he can't be truly accused of the crappy things he may or may not have done.

There have been plenty of articles over the last years, citing him to be one of the k-celebs whose controversial past has been cleaned up the most. It's probable that his agencies stopped him from doing interviews / variety show appearances at some point because they were worried about what he would say (that's what a lot of the articles I posted yesterday kept stating).

There are too many rumors about his personality for there not to be a grain of truth....

This is also not c-ent where the government will end a celebrity's career for digressions. This is k-ent and he is a talented actor and he's handsome. He will be shielded to the end.

11 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Seems like i have to edit out my "long list" oppas 

Am sure your list of oppas will still be long, dongsaeng. :D

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

SPILL THE TEA EONNI @partyon

I will still try to look for the sources today and spill the tea if I find it. :kiss_wink:

More controversy actors that am not too satisfied with 

Oooh, tell me more! Who?

Shocked Amy Poehler GIF by NBC

10 hours ago, larus said:

Seeing the picture of child Kim Sae Ron with adult Kim Soo Hyun after reading how he likes a 20 years younger girlfriend and the new rumor, gave me an uneasy feeling but maybe they are just friends.

His agency came out to refute the rumors of them dating and that they will be taking legal action.

:kaching3:

Trust me, they will deny it to the end... :D

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-releases-statement-in-response-to-dating-rumors-with-kim-sae-ron

They have too much to lose right now while his drama is on air.

EDIT: @4evrkdrama Here is a link to an article that states that he allegedly almost burned down his school because he thought it would look cool to set 60 paper planes on fire and fly them across his classroom:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-kim-soo-hyun-s-past-as-an-091038972.html?guccounter=1

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@CarolynH @kingpin @rocher22

Kirin X is full of Meme! 😆

Spoiler

Can't blame Kirin keeping him as an endorser, by just looking at the number of likes and views of posts featuring him.

Here's Mio's!

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

@partyon Agree that with that much rumours about him, it can't just be mere rumours anymore. Though I never found him attractive (something about his eyes - it's serpent-like to me, sorry), he can certainly act from the few clips and a bit of The Moon Embracing The Sun that I've seen.

So long that his projects are profitable, his agency and handlers will protect him. I read his agency is his family's? Then the more they'll make sure his image remains scrubbed clean.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Who's crazy enough to bring the wife in a boys trip, LOL!

I know , it crazy 😂

I think this episode ML learn he isn’t the only husband struggling  At least no wife of his  send him outside to do self-reflect  :joy:

IMG-4308.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

morning...:D

Raining Singing In The Rain GIF by golden freckles

On 3/22/2024 at 1:54 PM, MayanEcho said:

Meme, Sano and her were filming in a restaurant in Tokyo

the trio...:D

6f1d814710db42a8afb8b31e851426e9b3958ed0

ctto

57a110dff2ac769fc870579c9e70b9ae.jpg

• Blob 4

The writer can’t make ML THE BAD GUY WHO GO THROUGH WITH HIS DEVILISH PLAN , so the guy board all his plan  :mrgreen:

FL , I remember didn’t go in trips with my husband , didn’t do thing with him 

ML .. 

IMG-4350.gif

+2

• Blob 5