Add and Subtract Game

Admin

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I love Texas Chicken too! They have bigger chicken servings here than KFC, and their star box meals are winners.

Me too, love both Texas and KFC.  
Hope you get nice, juicy pieces.  YUMMY

Home | Texas chicken |Fried chicken| Jordan

Promo Inside] Texas Chicken has finally perfected the REAL Salted Egg Fried  Chicken recipe - Alvinology

• Thirsty 2
  • Blob 8

:waves: guys!

I see that many chingus are having trouble with Soompi Forums after the recent update. We already have an error report gathered with all your problems and already sent to admin. Please look forward that we will let you know the results. :heart:

Not to worry @larus chingu! Even @MayanEcho chingu had the same problem that posts took forever to be submitted! :weary:

And my problem is that I can't react on posts sometimes. My reactions are not being submitted! Is it because my wifi connection is too slow at the moment?! :bawling: Then I refresh the page and everything works fine again!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

morning all :D

@agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi@sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian

to our MIL @anjuliet  me & my twin will will do good job with your son even if we didn’t remove clothes, because We are SHY  :loolz:

3DRWAL5.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

52 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

I see that many chingus are having trouble with Soompi Forums after the recent update. We already have an error report gathered with all your problems and already sent to admin. Please look forward that we will let you know the results. :heart:

Not to worry @larus chingu! Even @MayanEcho chingu had the same problem that posts took forever to be submitted! :weary:

And my problem is that I can't react on posts sometimes. My reactions are not being submitted! Is it because my wifi connection is too slow at the moment?! :bawling: Then I refresh the page and everything works fine again!

@gm4queen  ohhh..............I'm not alone after all................ Thanks dear. So far, today, I'm doing fine.  :Megalol:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And on behalf of those without mops, I too would like to know who this "we" is

My twin @Ameera Ali claimed that we twins (me and her) are shy… :D 

Even I would disagree with her statement. I will lick all abs I see and my twin will smother her face in them too (if she had the chance).

:loolz:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

D-w1WjWUEAAuTRw.jpg

cr.: owner

i thought jollibee fried chicken are good too.. although im not exactly a fan of chicken hahaha

and mashed potatoes has gotta be from popeyes!

cr.: owner

In our country sometimes we eat fried chicken based on your gravy preference or who has an unlimited gravy refill :sweat_smile:

There are 3 major chicken fast food chains in our country - - kfc, jollibee, and mcdonalds and usually their stores are across each other so you just choose which one you like. 

@Ameera Ali omg who's the guy taking off the shirt? :naughty:

+2

Edited by Sky Kang
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Who's oppa is this ?.....

Helloooooooo oppa :wub: thank you chingu, my day and week is complete! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

What ???..... my oppa has a GF !!!

Is it LMH? I thought it was common knowledge, esp if it's the one I am thinking of..? My daughter was :isannoyed:and still does not approve. :emmm:

If it it's about Keanu, yes he also does have one. I was initially heartbroken, but at least he found someone who makes him happy. :coolshades:

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I was asked to pass on a message to the would-be owner ... Mr Reeves text to follow ...

Huh, I share him with one of my best friends, so it's okay. :tenor:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Wow that's delicious! Now I'm craving for fried chicken

Me too :cries:

26 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

jollibee

I miss their food soooo much! They have a branch in SoCal, and now I can't even go there whenever I want to.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7