Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello Chingus

Morning Afternoon Evening Night  to @partyon @Lmangla @Sejabin @Thong Thin @joccu @larus @mirmz @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @nrllee @Jillia @4evrkdrama (sorry if I miss out someone)   .... I am catching up , here and there , solving the last clue, glad to be able to crack the last ONE without BONUS clue .. yay, patting myself .... got rewarded with amazing wet abs - thanks to @Ameera Ali

@partyon noted on oppa abs -  Kim Myung Soo -- but our Zoppa still the best, to me

@Ameera Ali Stay positive and strong - all will be well :D

@mirmz  My Xmas break starts today too - till year end - whooopeee!    YAY to you too!

@Sejabin  I dunno why the real Queen went and kissed Chef Jang in the water, when she has been kissed by the cousin, then later got a wine kiss from the King ... lucky Shin Hye Sun !       @sadthe1st  I think I read or see somewhere that the cousin was not his flesh and blood son - not sure whether he's a Kim or not but was brought up by the ambitious minister (the one that always feed the Grand Dowager Queen)  Please correct me if I am wrong.

@Thong Thin Happy Holiday to you too !  And stay safe ... Sgor still in red zone!!!!  Arghhhhhhh

@pompyavi  I know you were not well - hope you are much better now.   Fighting !

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

My workplace has planned to open office in mid-January, but I am getting the feeing that it will be delayed again, since well, you never know how the virus will start spreading after the new year, since in India on papers the cases are low, and there will be many who will celebrate the new year, like they always did.

It will be delayed.  Best you stay put where you are, in your cosy nest -  you will be safer @Sleepy Owl

14 Happy Holidays Animated Wishes Gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

It will be delayed.  Best you stay put where you are, in your cosy nest -  you will be safer @Sleepy Owl

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

Chingu I have got many tricks up my sleeves when it comes to give good excuses as to why I cannot come on time. Have been doing it for 4 years when I would take extra 2 weeks break during my winter vacations and return late to the University with acceptable excuses. I think I need to come up with plans for it, of course the first one would be flights not having resumed here.

But let's hope they'll just delay it from their own end, since every colleague I spoke to was not really happy with this news.  

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon noted on oppa abs -  Kim Myung Soo -- but our Zoppa still the best, to me

I am so glad you at least have one oppa with abs nowadays :kiss_wink:

Enjoy the start of your vacation sweetie!

Teddy Bear Kisses GIF by Arithmancy

This is a weird gif btw...???

EDIT:

opp-opp-opp-oppa-catnam-style

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am so glad you at least have one oppa with abs nowadays :kiss_wink:

Enjoy the start of your vacation sweetie!

Thanks @partyon  Glad I have Zoppa .. yup , eternally grateful to you :Megathanks:

So far,  my Daejang doesn't seem to mind :Megalol:

your gif is weird yes .. why would a bear hugging the shark?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Chingus since this weekend there will be no "Uncanny Counter" episode, I am planning to start a new drama to binge watch during the weekend. Could you please choose one from the following list or suggest some other dramas.

1. Designated Survivor
  2. Justice
  3. Life
  4. Hyena (complete it since I stopped at 4th episode)
  5. Save Me 2
  6. The Lies Within
  7. Two Cops
  8. Catch the Ghost
  9. Voice 2 and 3
  10. Witch's Court
  11. Confession
  12. Graceful Family

Once again Chingus, I am open to other suggestions too. 

Tagging @partyon Noona, @pompyavi, @larus, @sadthe1st, @Lmangla, @Jillia since I have similar taste in dramas with them.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:
  1. Designated Survivor
  2. Justice
  3. Life
  4. Hyena (complete it since I stopped at 4th episode)
  5. Save Me 2
  6. The Lies Within
  7. Two Cops
  8. Catch the Ghost
  9. Voice 2 and 3
  10. Witch's Court

Have only watched Life and Hyena from this list. Hyena was daebak. Life was a dud.

How about Graceful Family? That's a great drama. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I don't like his hair in the Sisyphus teaser. :lol: He is a forehead oppa.

I did not understand that why the goons with guns did not shoot when they were about to jump in water. These little cliches really makes me angry. 

@Sleepy Owl I will suggest Life, Confession and designated survivor: 60 days. Hyena I dropped in episode 3, never felt like watching it again.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

They always like to wait until the leads are safe. It feels like they might not be real stakes here. But I guess we have to wait and see.

I can't even rant about it in the sisyphus page. I am afraid fans there might be like:

GIF by moodman

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Once again Chingus, I am open to other suggestions too.

Sweet Home.. since it's only 10 episodes and completed haha but i'm still unsure if it's a one-off or more seasons to come..

i'm done with ep5 last nite and shall continue later on...

now watching Kairos last ep

Killing Eve Popcorn GIF by BBC America

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Have only watched Life and Hyena from this list. Hyena was daebak. Life was a dud.

How about Graceful Family? That's a great drama. :kiss_wink:

Yes Noona, Graceful Family too had to be in that list, I have added it, and noted the suggestions :approves:

@Jillia no problem Chingu, even if you have not watched any of them, maybe you can suggest some to me. :heartxoxo:

@pompyavi why do I feel like the time was frozen when they ran to jump down the bridge, not a single guy holding the gun moved and remained in their positions. Anyway, trailers like this make the dramas look promising, but at the same time make the expectations high.

Seeing it, I feel like we'll have some serious action scenes, along with the whole Sisyphus thing happening. Makes me feel like what I was expecting from Vagabond (though the genre is totally different), but that drama started with a lot to offer and ended up like the it ended, which was a big disappointment for me. 

Let's hope this one will not be like that be a good one since Cho Seung Woo is in :wow1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Don't worry! You can rant here.

This is why this thread is the best. Though CSW is my oppa but I won't spare him if the drama is not good :P

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Seeing it, I feel like we'll have some serious action scenes, along with the whole Sisyphus thing happening. Makes me feel like what I was expecting from Vagabond (though the genre is totally different), but that drama started with a lot to offer and ended up like the it ended, which was a big disappointment for me. 

Sibling, I dropped Vagabond in 2nd episode. Did not like where the story was going. Never felt like picking it up again.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

29 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I did not understand that why the goons with guns did not shoot when they were about to jump in water. These little cliches really makes me angry. 

It is my first time watching the teaser. I am surprised. I did not think it was an action drama, with lots of guns, explosions, physical fights. In this case, I would have prefered an older actress for this role but I am not the one who stop watching just for that.

Another water scene... childhood connection cliche. I saw yesterday that they cast child actors for the protagonists roles. I start to be really annoyed by this cliche. Let me guess, love oppa since chilhood and viceversa?

But I will watch for Cho Seung-Woo. I hope it is a good drama.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Let me guess, love oppa since chilhood and viceversa?

No @larus I think they will go back in time. This is a time travelling drama. But no love-story please. That's what I read in the initial stages, that a mysterious time traveler travels from the future to save a genius engineer who will save the world from an upcoming war.

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I am surprised. I did not think it was an action drama, with lots of guns, explosions, physical fights. In this case, I would have prefered an older actress for this role but I am not the one who stop watching just for that.

Same. But I am hoping PSH has improved from earlier. I actually saw her improvement in "The Call" movie, so I am hoping she will do a fine job here as well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4