Add and Subtract Game

Admin

good morning everyone!

it feels like it has been a while where I am enjoying a romance in a drama and it isn't even a romance yet. hahahhah.. watching this turkish dizi clips on youtube and laughing at the comments of fellow viewers. so the guy is aware of his feelings and keeps getting distracted by her hair. :lol: so much romance squeezed out of the most mundane of situations. love it! hahaahhah... and here, I thought I was totally bored with romance in dramas. hahahahah...

@kokodus ~ was thinking of watching the ji chang wook drama but I watched the promo and it looks too boring to even watch ep 1. let us know how it is.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

I rarely step out of my house, and when I do it is basically for grocery shopping, which is usually once in 2-3 days for the daily stuff like milk, bread etc, which you just cannot store longer and can be bought from the nearby general store too, which is not as crowdy as the super markets are. For other stuff like fruits, vegetables etc, I go out once in a week to 10 days, buy as much as we can, and then don't go to the markets for the next week or 10 days. 

My workplace has planned to open office in mid-January, but I am getting the feeing that it will be delayed again, since well, you never know how the virus will start spreading after the new year, since in India on papers the cases are low, and there will be many who will celebrate the new year, like they always did.

Let's hope for the best, but I am still unsure about travelling to India (the overall travel things worries me on another level) when the office reopens, because they can close it very easily again, and while other employees will travel back to their homes, I will either have to travel back to the country my family lives in or stay with the relatives in my home town.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

My workplace has planned to open office in mid-January

it will most likely be delayed. one of my cousins is in IT and has been told to keep working remotely and that offices will most likely open in june; march only if things become normal.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

good morning @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

@Thong Thin our govt made it mandatory to wear a mask when we step out of our house.. and only when we are at restaurants or eateries when the food is served then we can remove the mask.. if after food and drinks we still want to hang around in the restaurants, we need to put on the masks. we are trying to minimize everyone's exposure to the droplets.

mandy lee water guns GIF by MisterWives

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it will most likely be delayed. one of my cousins is in IT and has been told to keep working remotely and that offices will most likely open in june; march only if things become normal.

Yesterday I had connected with a couple of colleagues and even the one living in Delhi (my office is in Delhi) was not really willing to go to office if it opens at that time. Same was the case with other one who was outside Delhi (don't know where), but she said that she'll not return until before mid-Feb. 

Plus my company has not made it mandatory to join the office at that time (for the time being when it opens), causing a kind of confusion in the minds of everyone, because you know not all places are near in India, and you need to travel several hours in flight sometimes to reach Delhi.

So I hope that they will not open it as you said, but I don't think I will go before they make it mandatory to join, even then I will try to delay it on my end, because I do know how easily they can just close it and say do wfh again. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

because I feel like randomly spazzing... hahahaha...

sometimes it feels like romance happens too quickly in dramas but in a daily type drama, they can drag it out. so each step becomes a bigger deal. am really enjoying the turkish dizi where they are showing love as a struggle and battle for the main lead. he is very closed off type person and is not really verbally expressive. the actor really is doing an amazing job where we see a lot of his emotions through the body language. because of his personal history (his mom dumped his dad for another man and his dad then committed suicide), he has a tough time letting people in. so he is always wary of people's intentions. he is aware of how he feels and he tells this sage uncle that he is afraid. this sage uncle gently advises that he has a choice - either to give in to his fear or to fight his fear. putting it as a battle is perfect for this type of character. this means every step he takes -- even walking into her room on purpose to say a courtesy how are you -- is shown as a battle of feels. waaah! loving such dramatics out of such small moments in life!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl i hope ur co will not make it mandatory.. even for singapore such a tiny country, the target for everyone to get vaccinated is Q3'21. my co HQ is US.. our ceo already announced last month that the wfh will extend until Jun'21 depending on individual country's safety regulations and guidelines.. rule of thumb since a few months ago has always been only those R&D, production lines and repair centers will go to office.. the rest who can work from home need to continue to do so for the safety of those who must be in office.

safety first GIF

@Lmangla share pics! lol i've never come across turkish drama before! hunks.. perhaps??

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl ~ since you are already working remotely, it means your position does not need to be in office. from what I hear of those who are working in IT here, most are expecting to go back somewhere between march-june. now with this second wave, that is pretty much confirmed. they haven't closed borders yet except for UK flights but I won't be surprised if they shut down borders to prevent a second wave.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, I can't believe you don't want an abs Advent calendar next December. :flushed:  @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @Min2206 and my reaction:

Hey there Noona :Pandabulous: maybe my fingers slipped? :rubchin:

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Oppa's new drama does look so boring....

I just checked and the episode is 30 mins long only, if even then it is boring, then wow :loolz:

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl ~ since you are already working remotely, it means your position does not need to be in office. from what I hear of those who are working in IT here, most are expecting to go back somewhere between march-june. now with this second wave, that is pretty much confirmed. they haven't closed borders yet except for UK flights but I won't be surprised if they shut down borders to prevent a second wave.

Exactly, when the work is getting done remotely, it is better to let it happen. People were already worried that they will feel so uneasy working with masks on for several hours. Let's see what happens.

India has not yet stopped the UK flights as far as I know. They are planned to stop from 31st December onward, before that those who travel to India need to be under strict quarantine. I read this a couple days ago though, so maybe I am not updated on it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Oppa's new drama does look so boring....

Oppa! Why? :bawling:

he is actually a good actor. so not sure why he keeps picking projects that are not stretching his acting capabilities and seem so boring. he needs to shift into crime/mystery/weekend drama.

@Sleepy Owl ~ the UK flights have been suspended from today till dec 31st -- this was today's paper. it will most likely get extended...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu, @Sleepy Owl, @nrllee

Sisyphus 1st teaser is out:

It looks like Aliens will also be there. :rubchin:

+2

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

India has not yet stopped the UK flights as far as I know. They are planned to stop from 31st December onward, before that those who travel to India need to be under strict quarantine. I read this a couple days ago though, so maybe I am not updated on it. 

They should stop it asap. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, where have you been? Unni has missed you !

Eonni, I am recovering from a Viral fever. It was tough. I saw UK is going for another lockdown. How are things at your end? Now as the virus is mutating, it will affect people differently. 

Chingus, drink plenty of luke warm water. Eat some green veggies as well.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Eonni, I am recovering from a Viral fever. It was tough. I saw UK is going for another lockdown. How are things at your end? Now as the virus is mutating, it will affect people differently.

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better! :kisslevel:

Everything is fine here on my end. Christmas vacation started - yay!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Good morning, everyone!

11 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Eonni, I am recovering from a Viral fever.

It is good that you are better now. Best wishes for you!

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Everything is fine here on my end. Christmas vacation started - yay!

YAY. My vacation also started yesterday. I can`t believe it. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3