Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So what is the verdict on Oppa's new drama Love struck in the city? I really miss him but he keeps coming up with these boring dramas all the time, sigh....I hope this one is good though....anyone watched the first ep yet?

Nope, sorry. Even though JCW is my oppa I just can’t get onboard with oppa’s new drama. Like you said: boring

He needs to do better with his drama choices.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So what is the verdict on Oppa's new drama Love struck in the city? I really miss him but he keeps coming up with these boring dramas all the time, sigh....I hope this one is good though....anyone watched the first ep yet?

was wondering whether @partyon be watching this ... her oppa  
(edited - just saw her comments above me - she is NOT watching - hmm, boring?)

and hi @kokodus

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon You are not even going to try watching the first ep? But I understand, oppa's recent dramas have been so disappointing....sighhh

@Min2206 I'm not saying this drama is boring as I havent watched it yet. I was talking about his previous dramas.....I couldn't even get myself to watch them after reading the synopsis. This new dramas teaser and trailer also not that captivating actually, but I think I'll still give it a try. I like Kim ji won too....so yeah...fingers crossed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon You are not even going to try watching the first ep? But I understand, oppa's recent dramas have been so disappointing....sighhh

@Min2206 I'm not saying this drama is boring as I havent watched it yet. I was talking about his previous dramas.....I couldn't even get myself to watch them after reading the synopsis. This new dramas teaser and trailer also not that captivating actually, but I think I'll still give it a try. I like Kim ji won too....so yeah...fingers crossed. 

No Ms Koko, I probably won’t watch even the first episode. I almost fell asleep just reading the synopsis :D 

Oppa, please choose better dramas! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1