Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am really curious if they will go that way? I still believe they tone down things a lot, and may even change the story, since well, I am not sure, but I think SK is still too conservative when it comes to such genre

Let's hope for the best though

I certainly hope they don't make it too conservative.

Netizen comments about ep 4's "kiss" scene:

1. [+547][-4] Shin Hyesun is seriously so good at acting,,,,

2. [+437][-4] Today's acting was the best of Shin Hyesun's acting..... I'm immersed in this drama because not a single person is bad at acting so it's so entertaining to watch 

3. [+351][-3] Wow, I'm so happy that we got a kiss scene like this 

4. [+324][-5] Wow, RickRoll'D, this is the most unusual kiss scene I've seen in my life 

5. [+266][-3] Both of their acting skills are crazy good

Ep 3 comments:

1. [+277][-3] Their chemistry is seriously incredible ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Get close to each other quickly

2. [+209][-2] Ah the loud slapping noise when she hits him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+202][-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It seriously was a steamy night 

source: https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/12/naver-tv-mr-queen-episode-4-comments.html

https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/12/naver-tv-mr-queen-episode-3-comments.html

I'm pretty confident that we'll see the main couple have a romance.... Even the k-netz are rooting for them. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope it talking about their kissing activity in other drama , because I can’t see any skill in this kiss maybe crazy skill how to bite his lips :joy:

Exactly, I was thinking the same. Maybe they talked about her kiss with the 2nd ML :rubchin:

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm pretty confident that we'll see the main couple have a romance.... Even the k-netz are rooting for them. :kiss_wink:

Let's see Noona, hopefully you are correct :approves:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Exactly, I was thinking the same. Maybe they talked about her kiss with the 2nd ML 

Let's see Noona, hopefully you are correct

If the k-netz are rooting for them, I will too! :partyblob:

I am a bit surprised that China is less conservative in this area....

SPOILER

Spoiler

In Go Princess Go, it was alluded in more than one occasion that there was romance between one of the second MLs (there are many) with his male "assistant".

And then we of course have the leads who fall in love as well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

2nd ML should be beheaded for kissing his cousin :joy:

The cousin was a bold one I'd say. Confessed his feelings and kissed her the night before her marriage was scheduled, and the marriage was not an ordinary one, it was with the King and she would be Queen.

Give this man a medal for the risks he took, and confessed his feelings in the third episode itself while being the 2nd ML :loolz:

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am a bit surprised that China is less conservative in this area....

Sometimes I feel like SK is too conservative, especially when it comes to their Kdramas. Of course it is changing, but still you can feel how much conservative they are compared to both China and Japan. 

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

If the k-netz are rooting for them, I will too! 

That's a ship which will never sail Noona :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The cousin was a bold one I'd say. Confessed his feelings and kissed her the night before her marriage was scheduled, and the marriage was not an ordinary one, it was with the King and she would be Queen.

Give this man a medal for the risks he took, and confessed his feelings in the third episode itself while being the 2nd ML 

he reminds us of crazy mr queen :mrgreen:

he risk his life to be a hero 

1F88D8D1-1C48-4859-A14A-12106714AE21.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he reminds us of crazy mr queen :mrgreen:

he risk his life to be a hero 

Well, I'd say the cousin had done his calculations despite the risk. 

Mr. Queen did the same, but she was just not so good with calculations I suppose :loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

good morning chingus! @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Sejabin and likely @mirmz who is still awake!

@corey

But I thought Singapore has been mostly virus-free these days... if there are new cases then this is bad news indeed.

we will start our phase 3 on 28/12... after christmas.. where up to 8 people can gather for activities. currently it's only 5.. and for big families with more than 5 members it's a hassle cos they will need to break up into 2 tables and not mingle during the meal time in restaurants. children with their own families visiting parents place also restricted to 5 pax visitors.. but now it's going to be increased to 8, so its good news for upcoming chinese new year in feb

gathering marge simpson GIF

we weren't able to manage it smoothly at the beginning.. iirc there was a slight oversight in managing the foreign workers dormitories which snowballed into escalated spread among them inside.. all our constructions and development came to a halt for like 3 months or so, cos all the foreign workers were swabbed isolated and quarantined for treatments. but i'm glad most people are cooperative with the rules and regulations set.. although, not 100% foolproof cos u still see some stubborn elderly not wearing their masks correctly with a half revealed nose

lord voldemort deal with it GIF

ALso there is a question that's been bothering me for months.... How come lockdowns worked in Asian countries (S Korea, Taiwan, Mainland China etc), and does not seem to be working in Europe???? I wish one day I could find a plausible answer to this question....

i think for singapore, it's a small country.. lockdown basically restrict non-citizen entry via airport, harbor port, and causeway (between malaysia and singapore).. and imposing heavy fines. i think it's not easy for europe due to the wide borders between countries, and not too sure if europeans are allowed multiple citizenships which mean they are allowed to move across different countries. there might also be the EU agreement in place that are unable to deny their entry.

@MayanEcho great news to hear that citizens are abiding the safety regulations despite the heat! sometimes it helps a lot for people to have the mindset that the masks and sanitizers are not just for their own health and protection as well as for others. this will motivate people to follow through diligently.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

110a900bea76d342cc50213a1c012b2f.jpg

Good Morning Chingus (whoever is online)

@mirmz  Happy holidays 

@MayanEcho  @corey

As mentioned by @Min2206 , heavy penalties imposed for those who abide SOP.

Read a news yesterday, a Malaysian guy was fined RM 1.5mil for spreading the viruses when he did not self

quarantine upon returning from overseas.

Thus, social distancing and wearing of face mask is a MUST but still there a some who do not follow the SOP

which till today new clusters keep growing.

Also read news on UK, is really alarming and God knows when this pandemic will be over.

This morning read another news which  says "Coronavirus has reached the Antarctic, which had so far been the only continent free of the disease. The news means that cases have now been recorded on all seven continents."

The world is not longer safe, so sad.

Hi @sadthe1st @Sejabin

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hello to everyone awake!

22 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Read a news yesterday, a Malaysian guy was fined RM 1.5mil for spreading the viruses when he did not self

quarantine upon returning from overseas.

I rather think RM 1.5mil is small compared to the possible loses of lives, livelihood, and the medical expense for treating those he infected. What a selfish person. :angry:

@sadthe1st There are some who couldn't care less until they themselves or someone they knew got it...I've also seen here some people who aren't wearing their masks correctly. I've even seen some people who are pulling down their masks as they sneeze! :wacko:

My bosom buddy in Vancouver will now work at home again. In her workplace, some tested positive and one of them is now in ICU. Fortunately for her, her swab test result is negative.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've even seen some people who are pulling down their masks as they sneeze! :wacko:

i saw this before when wearing masks first became mandatory!! so this foreign woman was walking near me.. coughing with her mask on... next minute she pulled it down to sneeze out loudly!! u know... we will usually pinch our nose when we sneeze, she had her out loud and saliva or whatever (i dun want to know!) flying out

Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

glad to hear ur friend is tested negative! if her job scope permits her to work from home, she should!

most of us are still working from home.. with this pandemic, even the call centers and business centers turned quickly to make wfh possible as well.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho @sadthe1st if we're talking about people not wearing mask horror stories here's one:

so when i was at church one time (this is not the one i go to usually, this is where my grandparents go to church.) but anyways i was at church AND THERE WERE SOOOOOO MANY OLD PEOPLE WEARING THEIR MASKS INCORRECTLY!!!!!!!

it just irks me. like i know kids don't get it as often as older people so it doesn't bother me that much when younger people do it. BUT WHEN OLDER PEOPLE DO IT!!!! ugh i just hate it because they are the most vulnerable to the virus but they don't wear masks correctly. :tears: it's actually quite sad once you think about it.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

we will usually pinch our nose when we sneeze, she had her out loud and saliva or whatever (i dun want to know!) flying out

Eeewww!!! Had it been me beside her, I would have had a hot bath immediately as soon as I could, and all my clothes straight to the laundry and washed in highest temp!

8 minutes ago, mirmz said:

it just irks me. like i know kids don't get it as often as older people so it doesn't bother me that much when younger people do it. BUT WHEN OLDER PEOPLE DO IT!!!! ugh i just hate it because they are the most vulnerable to the virus but they don't wear masks correctly. :tears: it's actually quite sad once you think about it.

That's awful! And you know what they say when the elder people don't comply...younger people will likely follow suit due to their bad examples. :(

Anyhow, do your best to keep social distancing and always make sure you're wearing your masks correctly whenever you're out. Even if it's very rare that young people are infected.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

32 minutes ago, mirmz said:

BUT WHEN OLDER PEOPLE DO IT!!!! ugh i just hate it because they are the most vulnerable to the virus but they don't wear masks correctly.

yes!! they would usually complain that the mask makes it difficult for them to breathe and talk properly.. but i would insist that if they want to step outside the house, then they better comply cos ultimately its for their own health and safety! otherwise.. stay at home!!!

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Eeewww!!! Had it been me beside her, I would have had a hot bath immediately as soon as I could, and all my clothes straight to the laundry and washed in highest temp!

i had a sudden urge to punch her hahaha

angry peter billingsley GIF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@mirmz @MayanEcho @sadthe1st

I carry with me a small bottle of hand sanitizer and SPRAYYYYYYYY  if or should anyone comes near

me or touches me accidentally in public places, hahahaha.

Is a new norm to wear mask once we are out from the house, sad to say over here there are still some

very stubborn citizens who refuses. Sigh !

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5