Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Jillia @partyon , @Min2206  both the lead gives us a show today :joy: - so that bra mr Queen didn’t like to wear lol 

Fan service happening for all the fans I suppose :rubchin:

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

thanks @Jillia I just go today to do test , to rest my mind to ease  , for save side I  can’t go visit my grandmother and parents until I am sure . 

What happened Chingu? You not feeling well? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

thanks @Jillia I just go today to do test , to rest my mind to ease  , for save side I  can’t go visit my grandmother and parents until I am sure .

Sweetie, how long until you get the results?

You're right about those idol actors and their abs! :glasses: We can always rely on them :joy:

tenor.gif

What a cutie pie! :love:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl @partyon thanks , hopefully will be all right ,it take  24/72 hours until the results come out , if I am lucky will get by afternoon tomorrow :wub:

I am keeping my fingers crossed. Do not worry too much at the moment. Only a small percentage of all tests are positive.
Try to keep yourself busy with other things in the meantime so that you don't think too much about your test while you wait. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I really hope they follow the love lines of the original work. You'll be in for a couple of surprises. :joy:

I am really curious if they will go that way? I still believe they tone down things a lot, and may even change the story, since well, I am not sure, but I think SK is still too conservative when it comes to such genre :rubchin:

Let's hope for the best though 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@corey

I live in the Middle East, and as of now, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Oman closed their borders. I won't be surprised if other GCC countries will follow suit. Flights to UK are already cancelled.

Before COVID, there is MERS here, although the infection rate was not as much as COVID. 

At present, there are two COVID vaccines (Sinopharm and Pfizer) approved for inoculation for FREE. Upon reading the latest news, it appears that the campaign for vaccination would be intensified by as early as Wednesday this week. Similar to when we had lock downs and curfews for months, there will surely be advisories via social media, traditional media, SMS or mobile alarms, and through the law enforcers.

The penalties here are very costly and stiff. It's very easy to find and penalise violators, since most streets have cameras, and CCTVs are required for stores, schools, commercial or residence buildings, and most lifts. 

There were gatherings that made the news because one attendee infected at least 45 people, or weddings wherein everyone got fined. There were social media influencers who defied the restrictions during the early days of social distancing and mask wearing, whose accounts may have been closed and they themselves heavily penalised. 

The mindset of most people here is that some inconveniences are bearable for the common good. When summer was scorching above 40C, masks and gloves were still worn.

The form of government here too allows the officials and enforcers to be swift in their decisions and implementations.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4