Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

have u guys voted for @bairama entry hehehe.... @JC's Lingxi are you aware that it is Lee MinHo with ramen ;) 

i like the graphic @bairama did....its really cute :D 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Re badges - I have no personal preference. If anyone wants additional votes for their favourites, just let me know.

Vote for me please :D and you can share the rest 4 choices to other badge you like. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Too late @Alice Wonderland, @angelangie. I practically live on this thread when I'm not working right now. :lol: But hey, I'm one Add against a billion subtracts. I think you can handle it. :P

• LOL 5

uhhhh. I think 386? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Too late @Alice Wonderland, @angelangie. I practically live on this thread when I'm not working right now. :lol: But hey, I'm one Add against a billion subtracts. I think you can handle it. :P

I always admire that you're the only person here that stays up while everyone asleep. Respect!

• LOL 6

@Alice Wonderland ahahahaha! It's just because I'm a night owl. I find it really hard to fall asleep before 1 or 2 am. When I was doing the Sunday opens, I'd be going into work on like 3 hours of sleep because I just can't fall asleep early enough to get up at 4am fully rested.....

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

378 (top of page should be 382)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I vote for you 

Thank you. I saw it. :dorakiss:

@MY15 aww.. thanks :heartxoxo: and 1 for LSG oppa. So I can show him openly in my profile. Hahaha. Poke @Sushimi

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thanks everyone! I'm just per normal. Haven't been going out that much even when the restrictions were eased off. LOL

@im0202 yes..in Victoria the number of cases has been spiking up so the gov decided to do stage three lockdown again for 6 weeks. 

Where is @Sejabin going @MY15 ? I don't read back all those pages I missed so I think i'm missing something? 

• Like 4

@snowlou you are add right? Sejabin has decided to leave Soompi. She has cancelled her account.

@Alice Wonderland LSG is the one by Sushimi?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@phikyl I used to sleep late but lately I fall asleep a lot faster. Cuz we start working like normal again even it's a shift turn. So you basically sleep less each day? Just 4 hrs the maximum maybe?

Btw we're going to get new ost of IONTO coming up soon! So excited!

• Like 3
  • Love 1