Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Don't worry! You can rant here.

This is why this thread is the best. Though CSW is my oppa but I won't spare him if the drama is not good :P

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Seeing it, I feel like we'll have some serious action scenes, along with the whole Sisyphus thing happening. Makes me feel like what I was expecting from Vagabond (though the genre is totally different), but that drama started with a lot to offer and ended up like the it ended, which was a big disappointment for me. 

Sibling, I dropped Vagabond in 2nd episode. Did not like where the story was going. Never felt like picking it up again.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

29 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I did not understand that why the goons with guns did not shoot when they were about to jump in water. These little cliches really makes me angry. 

It is my first time watching the teaser. I am surprised. I did not think it was an action drama, with lots of guns, explosions, physical fights. In this case, I would have prefered an older actress for this role but I am not the one who stop watching just for that.

Another water scene... childhood connection cliche. I saw yesterday that they cast child actors for the protagonists roles. I start to be really annoyed by this cliche. Let me guess, love oppa since chilhood and viceversa?

But I will watch for Cho Seung-Woo. I hope it is a good drama.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Let me guess, love oppa since chilhood and viceversa?

No @larus I think they will go back in time. This is a time travelling drama. But no love-story please. That's what I read in the initial stages, that a mysterious time traveler travels from the future to save a genius engineer who will save the world from an upcoming war.

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I am surprised. I did not think it was an action drama, with lots of guns, explosions, physical fights. In this case, I would have prefered an older actress for this role but I am not the one who stop watching just for that.

Same. But I am hoping PSH has improved from earlier. I actually saw her improvement in "The Call" movie, so I am hoping she will do a fine job here as well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, Lee Yi Kyung is not disappointing me in RSA. He managed to make me laugh out loud in the first scene he was in. This guy's a comedic genius! :love:

What about this one @Sleepy Owl - the Inspector - royal 007?    

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Enjoy your coffee, @partyon! :D I enjoyed Secret Royal Agent but not sure if I will continue watching it. The production is... so meh. 

May I ask, @Jillia what do you mean by ............ so meh?  :rubchin:

Joining you on coffee @partyon with this "wife biscuit" - literal translation - wiki below

5 Weirdly Named Chinese Desserts You Should Try – That's Suzhou
Wife Biscuit / Sweetheart Cake is a traditional Chinese pastry with flaky thin skin and the filling made with winter melon and sesame seeds. This pastry is originated from Hong Kong but now you are able to buy it from almost all the Chinese Bakery. 

122422747853278_2 - The Knockturnal

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, Lee Yi Kyung is not disappointing me in RSA. He managed to make me laugh out loud in the first scene he was in. This guy's a comedic genius! :love:

Noona he is a great actor, I will watch RSA today too :wow1:

18 minutes ago, larus said:

It is my first time watching the teaser. I am surprised. I did not think it was an action drama, with lots of guns, explosions, physical fights. In this case, I would have prefered an older actress for this role but I am not the one who stop watching just for that.

Another water scene... childhood connection cliche. I saw yesterday that they cast child actors for the protagonists roles. I start to be really annoyed by this cliche. Let me guess, love oppa since chilhood and viceversa?

But I will watch for Cho Seung-Woo. I hope it is a good drama.

You are right about it, even I had not expected it to be an action drama, but the teaser was literally filled all kinds of actions. Hand to hand combat (one vs many), small arms fight, and then we suddenly see everyone holding the big guns. Multiple missiles launched to a city and the cliche water scene. As you said, there could be many cliche involved here. Let's hope the plot will be good though 

29 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Sibling, I dropped Vagabond in 2nd episode. Did not like where the story was going. Never felt like picking it up again.

I still don't understand why they had to end it that way while they could have done it properly. I mean it was so annoying to see the bad guys get away so easily. No proper closure to the plot, ML became a mercenary to get the bad guys, FL became lobbyist, like seriously what the hell did they do to that drama :evilelmo:

You did the right thing by dropping it. 

17 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Same. But I am hoping PSH has improved from earlier. I actually saw her improvement in "The Call" movie, so I am hoping she will do a fine job here as well.

In my opinion she did a good job in that movie, and she has been getting better in each projects she takes part in. Let's hope she will do a good job here too 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Which oppa/one of them? I lost track of your oppas.

+2

I don't blame you. :D I have a lot of oppas. :D

Let's go through them again:

@partyon's oppa list (not in any specific order):

1. Keanu Reeves

2. Choi Jin Hyuk

3. Ji Chang Wook

4. Ji Sung (short oppa)

5. Joo Won (50% of him)

6. Jo In Sung

7. Ju Ji Hoon

8. Park Hyung Sik

9. Kim Myung Soo (L)

10. Seo In Guk

I am fangirling number 9 (Kim Myungsoo oppa) right now. He's just sooooooo charismatic and cute in Royal 007 (RSA).

excited freak out GIF

@Min2206 All of my oppas have abs. :D Well, except for Park Hyung Sik but he's being discharged from the army soon, and that means he will have abs now. :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

37 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I did not see Park Shin-Hye in anything. It will be my first time seeing her acting in a drama. I think she will be fine.

I talk in general. I just think it is not very credible to see all those 20 something actresses (very skinny and baby faced women) in action roles. It is my personal preference. I thought the same when I saw Seol Hyun in Awaken, fighting lots of men, with bare hands.

37 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

No @larus I think they will go back in time. This is a time travelling drama. But no love-story please. 

Then, it is great. I am really tired of the childhood love. Sometimes is working but I think kdramas exagerate this kind of stories. Too many stories like this is not good.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't blame you. :D I have a lot of oppas. :D

Let's go through them again:

@partyon's oppa list (not in any specific order):

1. Keanu Reeves

2. Choi Jin Hyuk

3. Ji Chang Wook

4. Ji Sung (short oppa)

5. Joo Won (50% of him)

6. Jo In Sung

7. Ju Ji Hoon

8. Park Hyung Sik

9. Kim Myung Soo (L)

10. Seo In Guk

I am fangirling number 9 (Kim Myungsoo oppa) right now. He's just sooooooo charismatic and cute in Royal 007 (RSA).

@Min2206 All of my oppas have abs. :D Well, except for Park Hyung Sik but he's being discharged from the army soon, and that means he will have abs now. 

oh my gosh ... she has a LIST!

I better copy that down, just in case ... cos (earlier I got scolded for querying which oppa got abs) ... :D

Latest This GIFs | Gfycat

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

1. Keanu Reeves

2. Choi Jin Hyuk

3. Ji Chang Wook

4. Ji Sung (short oppa)

5. Joo Won (50% of him)

6. Jo In Sung

7. Ju Ji Hoon

8. Park Hyung Sik

9. Kim Myung Soo (L)

10. Seo In Guk

From that list I don`t know who was nr 9. I have to check his filmography and who he is. I never saw Park Hyung Sik and Kim Myung Soo in any project.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

oh my gosh ... she has a LIST!

I better copy that down, just in case ... cos (earlier I got scolded for querying which oppa got abs) ... :D

I thought you were copying my list, because you know that I have good taste in oppas. And because you may want to check out my oppas further :D Like you did with your Zoppa :D

Sooooo, are you going to check out the first episode of Royal 007? I would recommend you to watch at least the first 20 minutes and experience idol actor L.... :kiss_wink:

Yes dongsaeng @pompyavi, the other half of Joo Won is @Ameera Ali's. She's been trying to snatch him all for himself lately - to no avail. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Then, it is great. I am really tired of the childhood love. Sometimes is working but I think kdramas exagerate this kind of stories. Too many stories like this is not good.

Kdrama have a tendency to squeeze a particular genre so much that it is out of juice. That's what may happen in 2021. Most of the dramas are gonna be a scifi or atleast fantasy thriller. Kdrama does not have good reputation with scifi yet.

@partyon Eonni, the other 50% of Joo Won is @Ameera Ali's.

@Sleepy Owl Being an anime fan is so tough. They take years to renew an anime for 2nd season. Manga comes out once a month or twice a month. Aigoo.. Life is tough..:bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I thought you were copying my list, because you know that I have good taste in oppas. And because you may want to check out my oppas further :D Like you did with your Zoppa :D

Sooooo, are you going to check out the first episode of Royal 007? I would recommend you to watch at least the first 20 minutes and experience idol actor L.... :kiss_wink:

Naa .. I am copying the list for info ... for now till 2021 Xmas, one oppa and one zoppa are enough for me.   
Lee Min Ho and Choi Jin Hyuk ♡ #Kdrama - “HEIRS" / "THE INHERITORS" | Lee  min ho dramas, Lee min ho, Choi jin hyuk

On Royal 007 or SRA, am waiting for @Sleepy Owl to feedback me.     You know the owl very wise, right?

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1