Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Kdrama have a tendency to squeeze a particular genre so much that it is out of juice. That's what may happen in 2021. Most of the dramas are gonna be a scifi or atleast fantasy thriller. Kdrama does not have good reputation with scifi yet.

You are right. Sometimes we`ll see even the same idea. We joked about this subject a few years ago that writers must receive the memmo about what to write each year. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, larus said:

From that list I don`t know who was nr 9. I have to check his filmography and who he is. I never saw Park Hyung Sik and Kim Myung Soo in any project.

Park Hyung Sik

027f9de4c8914d56a4c813ea37000431.gif

Kim Myngsoo (L)

8b37b07f90eb23ee42a5a64d3d225fc0d26f75b7

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Naa .. I am copying the list for info ... for now till 2021 Xmas, one oppa and one zoppa are enough for me.  
On Royal 007 or SRA, am waiting for @Sleepy Owl to feedback me.     You know the owl very wise, right?

Wise ?!?!? Really ?!??!? He voted for the wrong option in my poll this morning

:kicks:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sooooo, are you going to check out the first episode of Royal 007? I would recommend you to watch at least the first 20 minutes and experience idol actor L..

Nope... not curious. But now that you have recomanded, I will check on You Tube just to be familiar with his face. Maybe I will hear about him more and I don`t want to ask again who he is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, corey said:

My list is even longer and changes 2 to 3 times per month.

There are just so many handsome oppas that it is wasteful to restrict oneself just to one...

I guess I am pretty loyal to my oppas :heart3:

There used to be someone on this thread who would change her oppa on a daily basis (some of you here might know who I am talking about....).

She would start watching a drama because her oppa starred in it, and after 20 minutes of watching the first episode suddenly the second ML was her oppa. :D

I want to learn how to do that too :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

hi @corey!!

Music Video Reaction GIF

@Sleepy Owl i like the ending of Kairos! it's definitely one of the best cross dimension dramas this year (ya.. i'm still sore over Alice) but hey at least we get @partyon 50% and @Ameera Ali 50% to make that drama worthwhile a little more.

i only remember park hyung sik from what is happening to my family.. iirc.. sometimes, korean unnies and oppas look strikingly similar.. as for L.. i watched him in Crowned Clown or something like that. i dropped Hammurabi cos the plot was too, technical.. and didn't start Angel's Last Mission cos of.. well, that Queen.. i wasn't a fan to her dramas.. although i'm liking @Min2206 and @partyon's zoopa in there.. wait, zoppa? zoopa?

Confused Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, partyon said:

I guess I am pretty loyal to my oppas :D

I Believe You GIFs | Tenor

Just now, partyon said:

There used to be someone on this thread who would change her oppa on a daily basis (some of you here might know who I am talking about).

She would start watching a drama because her oppa starred in it, and after 20 minutes of watching the first episode suddenly the second ML was her oppa. :D

I want to learn how to do that too :D

Don't please ... we can't catch up with you.  I have to open a document to save your list, you know :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i only remember park hyung sik from what is happening to my family.. iirc.. sometimes, korean unnies and oppas look strikingly similar.. as for L.. i watched him in Crowned Clown or something like that. i dropped Hammurabi cos the plot was too, technical.. and didn't start Angel's Last Mission cos of.. well, that Queen.. i wasn't a fan to her dramas.. although i'm liking @Min2206 and @partyon's zoopa in there.. wait, zoppa? zoopa?

Technically he is @Min2206's Zoppa. For me he is just Oppa. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

although i'm liking @Min2206 and @partyon's zoopa in there.. wait, zoppa? zoopa?

you can like, no worries ... to be honest, I am not sure where I stand in line where this Zoppa is concerned.   Please be mindful of your spelling ... its not zoo-pa   its Z-oppa @sadthe1st

He craves human meat, okay?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

@corey they were discussing on this:

i cannot remember how to spell it for sure.. i only know there's many S's lol

@Min2206

Kirsten Dunst Lol GIF

no worries! i'm not taking any % of ur zoppa! i just like him in Mr Queen and also the voice over. it helps me get over my "dislike" of the FL

*hides behind a rock.. in case her hardcore fan spies on this and flame me to my death*

hiding hide GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, corey said:

Which drama are you referring to? Sounds interesting....

Sisyphus the myth. My oppa is the ML there so I will watch it. And I will rant here if something goes bad as I can't rant in it's page. You know fans there, always ready for WAR...War Shockwave GIF

512 corrected

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

no worries! i'm not taking any % of ur zoppa! i just like him in Mr Queen and also the voice over. it helps me get over my "dislike" of the FL

*hides behind a rock.. in case her hardcore fan spies on this and flame me to my death*

But I don't mind sharing my oppas, though. :D Some of us are not so possessive of our oppas, you know. :D

508  ***corrected

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I didn't like the FL but now my views on her have changed.  Shin is good as Mr Queen, like I said, due to Zoppa's feel and vibes.

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

OMG I ALMOST CHOKE ON MY TEHC!!!

I am sorry, I don't mean to be rude or vulgar.  I err, just googled how to pronounce it.  

Learn how to pronounce Sisyphus

Sisyphus

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1