Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@partyon Hahahaha good luck.

Do you guys need cheerleading??

I wanted to do it last time but seeing how confusing it was I decided not to post anything to disrupt the counts. :D

Nooooo..... I’m not ready! :scream:

I am still tired after the first battle on Thursday. I can’t believe the next battle is already so soon.

TBH we probably won’t have time to notice any cheering. :joy:

For your own sanity’s sake, I would probably just stay away from the thread. lol :joy:

• LOL 4

@partyon I thought so. I don't want to get yell at! :D:D:D

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw having said all that, have you watched him in Marriage Contract? I know him first time here and get hooked up. 

I tried on Netflix but boyyyy, can't get into it. I put it on the "Will go back later" list for the moment, lol.

I've a feeling Lee Seo Jin won't do LF again purely because it's so tiring. Him in early seasons of Grandpas Over Flowers and the last season were so different. The stamina just wasn't the same as before and taking care of kids I think would be a x1000 times more tiring than the grandpas (at least with them, you give them soju and korean food, they'll be happy and do their own stuff). Hahaha.

Location - Dang it!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Me too! I first saw him in Go Back Couple and he immediately caught my eye. He was very funny in My Secret Terrius.

Which dramas did you see him in?

I also first saw him in Go Back Couple and loved him there. I haven’t see any of his other works but I really like him. I don’t know why but he has a certain charm that I find attractive even though he isn’t your typical “hot” male lead. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I also first saw him in Go Back Couple and loved him there. I haven’t see any of his other works but I really like him. I don’t know why but he has a certain charm that I find attractive even though he isn’t your typical “hot” male lead. 

I also find him very charming - like you said he doesn’t have that typical hot male lead characteristics.

I think it’s mostly his eyes that make him attractive looking in my opinion. :kiss_wink:

@triplem What’s your opinion on him? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@partyon Are you guys talking about Son Ho Jun?

@mouse007 I recommend watching him in Youth Over Flowers Laos version :P:D

He was like a country bumpkin in there. It was his first overseas trip :D  So funny and refused to eat any food other than Korean. I feel for YYS, has to baby him :D

@Lawyerh Hahahaha well, I thought it's a place we could talk about anything except bashing?

I like it better than just seeing numbers on my post anyway. It feels weird, like I'm spamming.

I can imagine Seung Gi being that naughty, hyperactive kid when young but that's how kids used to have fun! Not being overprotected by the parents these days.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon who you think is the baby daddy in What is love ? actor or writer 

I didn’t know you were watching it as well. Haven’t really been on the thread much. :joy:

Baby Daddy is the writer for sure. I mean they ML and FL were in a confirmed relationship and broke up due to some misunderstanding (probably orchestrated by the actor). It is highly unlikely that the teacher is the father. It’s a red herring.

Also, since the end game is the ML and FL, it wouldn’t make sense that anyone else than the ML is the father.

What do you think?

• Like 3
  • Love 2