Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla  

( Kim Nam Joo also talked about the rumored discord between the couple, saying, “Since we are well-known, there may be talk about us, but we live without any problems. [Kim Seung-woo] takes care of me so much that I can’t go anywhere. It’s not really a big deal, but I think it’s causing concern. It’s no big deal, so you don’t have to worry.) 

Ok if she knows he take care of her too much , that she feel she can’t go anywhere , why didn’t she think to talk to him using hotel phone or use a friend phone  - our was her hand busy doing something else :phew::yum:

But I’m disappointed, if she was doing something in Hotel  , she supposed to give us a sneak peek review :sweat_smile::mrgreen:  our favorite spot to gossip is in a hotel & a taxi - that where all affair End to be discovered 

E5638EAF-CF27-49B7-BCEA-9D648431E4AC.gif

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

anyone seeing taiwanese drama "before we get married"? the first ep was strange but it is getting more interesting...

I might check it out because I like both the leads... They've worked together before. But maybe will do that much later when more episodes available, because not enough time now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Do you buy the story ? :lol: smells fishy ! Exactly @Ameera Ali if they are that close , she should hv informed him somehow 

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious , oops I mean sugarlicious, for rom-com, I suggest The Secret Life of My Secretary. My current crack. I am sure @triplem would second this ;) 

Of course! And don’t worry @sushilicious the oppa looks manly! 

@Lawyerh love it ! He looks so handsome in that uniform . Think he’s going to be JJH’s rival in the show ....bad guy again :joy:

I don't think I understand what happened in Spring night ep 6 (11-12). I was going to post my thoughts on the drama thread after I get caught up with all the recent eps. But I'm just so extremely underwhelmed with the progress (or the lack of one) in the recent ep. @mouse007 don't read this if you have not watched the latest eps. 

Spoiler

Honestly I don't understand JI anymore. Why did she even break up with him on a phone?? I mean I know she didn't intend to do it that way, but Ji ho was standing there in her living room and I guess she did it on a impulse. But still I think it's extremely immature of her. That's not how you end a long term relationship. I mean if it's a guy like her unni's husband, then it can be done this way. But Gi seok has been a pretty decent guy and doesn't deserve this? Idk. I must say that she went down on my respect-o-meter after that scene. Gi seok does have some problems he is not a completely perfect guy, he has way too conservative notions in certain topics but he is not a jerk. I didn't even understand why she got mad at him during the dinner, what would he do if his father doesn't like her??  Sigh anyways even if I didn't like the execution of the break up, I was kinda relieved she finally said it. But then....... within that ep they get reconciled?? Really I was like WHUUUUT? I can't understand what Jeong In is thinking??? She is scared that Ji Ho and Gi seok will fight over her, and yes there is a high possibility that it will happen. But getting back together with Gi seok and once again behaving like nothing has happened is not going to solve a damn thing. Idk is she really going to hoard two of them together at the same time??? And the next morning she flirt in the phone with Ji Ho like nothing has happened. I really wouldn't have minded if they had took another ep or two to execute the break up scene properly. But this is just really stupid, I don't have anything to say anymore. The previews doesn't look good either, seems like there is going to be a time jump? Idk. Nevertheless I'm giving this drama one more ep before giving up. That's all I can say. 

@LSGLMH_88 kiss the series?? I was going to watch this for Mek and Mild as they both had excellent chemistry and made me swoon in Ugly duckling serie:Dont. But my friend said that it's not really that good and worth the time and I also read some pretty bad reviews about it so I stayed away from watching it. But since you already started watching it, you can continue and tell me what you think about it. I really love mild, she is extremely cute. You should also watch her in U prince : The badly politics, if you already haven't watched it. The lead guy there was also pretty hot. Hehehe

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali lolll but but his skin...his perfectly smooth skin is ruined!

83EA84BE-F7FD-44C1-8F4C-F1F8B5E83A8F.jpg

it’s understandable, his hand keep asking him who are you :tounge_wink: , so he need to teach it lesson :mrgreen:  

* what these words meaning  :phew:

@Lawyerh  @Sejabin @triplem , @cenching& @ktcjdrama @Lmangla isn’t recommended  to bits, to release stress, who ever dare to ask you early in the morning how you feeling  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Sejabin 

Spoiler

5cfe2378f3d4e977646300.gif?download

I will love him in silence :relieved: his mental problem is a problem for me wkwkwkwk .. I mean an angel must be like a baby. not know what is love between man and woman. they are pure and innocence.

0839B515-2A21-4D2E-B5DD-EA10335418E6.gif

D25D2569-83B6-4890-9987-4DA52B3B3FB8.gif

0863C577-1DE8-46D1-8515-6D36587E9B5D.gif

I have 2 explanations why he didn’t turn innocent that may help you enjoy watching the  bad angel  :phew::joy:

@Lawyerh how heart to heart , would you recommend it  :relaxed: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1