Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Calling @Lmangla how do we set up a poll?  Do I PM you with the info?

ooh, a poll - always fun! yes, send me the info by message and I will set it up. :)

the poll looks similar across sections -- so max 3 questions and each question can have 20 options for answers - you can have multiple answer or single answer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Lee Min Ho vs. Woo Do Hwan - Too charming for a fragile heart! 

Two handsome artists who are now attracting the attention of many fans are Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. Through their acting in the Kdrama "The King: Eternal Monarch," the charm of these two actors successfully made the audience bewitched.

Starred in the same Kdrama, fans compared Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. Not as easy as one might imagine, since both of them have their own charm and charisma. The following are photos of the two actors outside the shooting location of "The King: Eternal Monarch."

Two deadly visuals united in the same drama indeed can make anyone who watches bedazzled.

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/muhammad-irfai-akhsin/adu-gaya-menawan-lee-min-ho-vs-woo-do-hwan-di-luar-drama-c1c2-1/9

20200424-065800-0000-compress19-725b5409

Spoiler

20200424-065626-0000-compress60-efed7c49

20200424-065930-0000-compress0-7b3fa3c3d

20200424-065037-0000-compress46-19715663

20200424-065239-0000-compress13-79cb39d1

20200424-065316-0000-compress98-0e1c3fc9

20200424-065254-0000-compress29-67e7de04

20200424-065356-0000-compress65-ca8207d2

20200520-224838-0000-compress96-ebf9c853

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I just came across a website where you can order Jun pyo masks and other LMH masks plus other LMH mercs such as phone and tshirts. I am guilty as I ordered some Jun Pyo masks for covid19 protection :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Gangnam Blues was also part of sequel right? I think the third one.

A trilogy actually.  Gangnam was third street' movie by Director Yoo Ha following the 2006 "A Dirty Carnival" and the 2004 "Once Upon A Time In High School". 

G9KSVYo.png

But LMH car racing can be cool and hot!! :glasses:  The movie could be about car racing and also some back robbery.

Please NO.  I dunno about LMH himself or his family but his fans may not be able to stand the tension cos he had been in multiple car accidents!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Found this. 

He is really something, right?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-dnt="true"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeeMinho?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeeMinho</a> &#39;s interview with Metro Daily HK in 2014 reuploaded <br><br>these two are my fave QnA from the whole interview bcs look at Lee Minho&#39;s wise &amp; mature answers <br>he has more than good looks, such as a positive attitude toward life <br>cr DC <a href="https://t.co/DXjEik2g53">pic.twitter.com/DXjEik2g53</a></p>&mdash; L (@caramelhershey) <a href="https://twitter.com/caramelhershey/status/1278274568935755776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The ending of episode 22.

:sad1:

:crybaby:

Imja, daejang... just go ahead my rip my heart out :heartbreak:

No kidding, I did not cry watching Faith the first time but I’m crying watching it this time. Perhaps knowing how it ends makes me understand these scenes more. Perhaps I’m just missing lmh. I don’t know but I’m crying :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • Love 5

32 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The ending of episode 22.

:sad1:

:crybaby:

Imja, daejang... just go ahead my rip my heart out :heartbreak:

No kidding, I did not cry watching Faith the first time but I’m crying watching it this time. Perhaps knowing how it ends makes me understand these scenes more. Perhaps I’m just missing lmh. I don’t know but I’m crying :bawling:

Daejang is unforgettable. What I love about Faith is that there were so many close-up shots on our OTP and you can just feel the love  they have for each other. LMH and KHS are very good in delivering the emotions probably because of the PD (may he Rest In Peace) .

When I went to Seoul last November, I have checked the 3 shooting locations out from my bucket list .  COEX , the Portal at Bongeunsa Temple (a very  very nice temple) - both in Gangnam and the most beautiful Pond Garden - KiCheols Pagoda where Imja and Kicheol had a date after a drink. Daejang is secretly watching her and she remembered him when he saw the flower she put in his ear. This is located at the Garden of the Morning Calm and it's super colorful in life . 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

On 6/29/2020 at 7:28 PM, yuiy78 said:

Hahaha this scene was just soooo ....

Hey, but I still love his gesture and the look in his eyes. They were so intense. Hahaha

Btw, I am still recovering from the tragic scene where he should take the former king's life to get him out of his extreme pain caused by poison. It left a deep impression on me. The most gut-wrenching scene imo

Yes, that scene where he had to kill the king and then face the look of horror from ES  left a deep impression on me. The other part I love is when he hugged the ex-king when they met and he gave that sweet smile. That is my favorite smile from him. I have it as a desktop on my laptop

@Thong Thinme too, Love to see LMH in pain.  I still remember all those scenes in City Hunter when he got shot .

Love that kind of reactions from his eyes ! 

Me too, loved the look in his eyes when he got shot and when he hurts. Looks like @scrawford, you and me get the same gut reaction :joy:

• Love 6

26 minutes ago, Guine said:

Daejang is unforgettable. What I love about Faith is that there were so many close-up shots on our OTP and you can just feel the love  they have for each other. LMH and KHS are very good in delivering the emotions probably because of the PD (may he Rest In Peace) .

When I went to Seoul last November, I have checked the 3 shooting locations out from my bucket list .  COEX , the Portal at Bongeunsa Temple (a very  very nice temple) - both in Gangnam and the most beautiful Pond Garden - KiCheols Pagoda where Imja and Kicheol had a date after a drink. Daejang is secretly watching her and she remembered him when he saw the flower she put in his ear. This is located at the Garden of the Morning Calm and it's super colorful in life . 

Guine,   I very much agree with you about this temple, very NICE & it's in the heart of Gangnam City! This is also very near COEX. The giant statue of Buddha is one of the symbols of Bongeunsa Temple. When I visited this place the 1st time there were many foreign tourists visiting the temple. The Garden of Morning Calm is always worth visiting, even multiple times. The garden was beautiful. I first visited the Garden of Morning Calm in 2018. This is the oldest private garden in Korea. Several Korean dramas had been filmed at this Garden like “Love in the Moonlight” starring Park Bo Gum. True to its name, the Garden's greenery is so peaceful and gives you the calming effect. I never encountered overcrowding or having others standing next to us in our photographs. I guess because that’s on a weekday and I am not sure about the situation on a weekend. There were many photo spots. This is definitely one garden that you would not want to miss, even though you are not a lover of nature – just enjoy the walk and the calmness. I had also bought back some plant based gifts like soaps, essential oils, hand lotions and even edible pine nuts. The quality was good --What a beautiful place. Highly recommended. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

On 6/30/2020 at 12:21 AM, syntyche said:

Transformation of Korean Actors From Being Thin to Having Muscular Bodies which Attract Fans

In the entertainment industry where physical appearance is a very important factor, it's no wonder many Korean actors always try to look their best. 

At the beginning of their debut, several Korean actors were known to have thin bodies. But through hard work by doing exercises in the gym, fans are now thrilled of their masculine appeal thanks to their muscular bodies.

A post on Theqoo's website highlighted the transformation of a series of Korean actors who are now more muscular. These actors are admired for the drastic changes on their bodies.

Here are the transformations of Korean actors before and after being more muscular:

Lee Min Ho

https://www.winnetnews.com/post/transformasi-5-aktor-korea-dulunya-kurus-kini-makin-berotot-bikin-penggemar-panas-dingin

I looked at the whole list. Apart from LMH and one other person, the rest are too muscular for me. :D

@Wis dom Do you know how it works if Netflix decides to do a TKEM 2? Do they write the contract, pay the actors and writers and decide the budget. How did it work for Kingdom?  Do you know?  Will they contact LMH with the offer?  I am really curious. I think Kingdom is the first Netflix Korean drama series.

sHAfEVgJFl4IjGpFvK9Rnd5Pn2x_lakh-h-SJA_F

He has my favorite body type. Anything more is too muscular in my mind.

Those hard rock muscles are too much. Then their breasts look too big and hard too IMO

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Really do you still wait S2, TKEM S2 can't be , The Story finish in the final.This is so clear. If writer thought S2, she shoud write open end. This is so impossible. Also WDH will attend military service if they think S2 he won't attent in this year, This is reality .Do you think TKEM without Jo Young?.

• Like 2

So you think you know Faith?  Here's the second quiz on Faith, part of a series of quizzes on LMH's shows. 

1. Cheon Eum-ja, otherwise known as the white-haired flute guy, has what kind of pet?

2. When the Imja couple is at the Governor's compound on Ganghwa Island, what does the Doctor tell Choi Young about why she's giving him a flower?

3. Two part question:  a) What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang?

b) What is Choi Young's relationship with them?

4. Choi Young is accused of accepting a bribe of how much money?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, CallieP said:

He has my favorite body type. Anything more is too muscular in my mind.

Those hard rock muscles are too much. Then their breasts look too big and hard too IMO

I wish i can quote the picture as well, but i know i can't. YEs!!! i don't like too muscular, his heirs body is perfecto! and i want him back to that body, and his face isn't gaining weight because he was gaining muscle, plus if bloating is his main concern, he might want to cut gluten and/or dairy from his diet, cause those two are very inflammatory food.

Oops, did i just gave diet advise in LMH's thread? heheheh....

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Time loop said:

I just came across a website where you can order Jun pyo masks and other LMH masks plus other LMH mercs such as phone and tshirts. I am guilty as I ordered some Jun Pyo masks for covid19 protection :joy:

Chingu! why guilty? You did a great job! :relieved: 

Can you DM me the link of website? does it ship everywhere? :relieved:

Knetz and K-media wear out actors, writer and PDs everyday, even though TKEM become big hit overseas , Korean celebrities care public's ideas so much , and they wear out theirs mental healt everyday, they still don't talk drama's success ,there are just 1-2 article and they aren't big new portals.Yes Studio Dragon and everyone earn so many because of Netflix but actors and Writer think their mental healt, they live in Korea, everyday they should read 874826826 bad article, of course they want new dramas, new changes . So I think writer and actors have already thought next dramas.

• Like 5

I just wanted to re-post that it's time for 

LEE MIN-HO GLOBAL OFFICIAL FAN CLUB 11th MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:24 PM, syntyche said:

[GLOBAL MINOZ 11th membership]

Recruitment Period : From 14:00, Monday, June 15, 2020 To 23:59, Friday, July 24, 2020 (KST)

Membership Period : From Saturday, August 1, 2020 To Saturday, July 31, 2021

Registration site : Koreans/Domestic Residents – Korean website (http://leeminho.kr)

Foreigners/Overseas Residents – English Website (http://leeminho.kr/us)

Membership Fee : KRW 25,000 (Does not include extra delivery charge different from countries)

Registration Qualifications : Domestic and overseas residents (Except in Japan)

Must be a member Lee Minho Official Website(http://leeminho.kr)

Where to buy membership (after joining website):

http://leeminho.kr/us/goods/goods_view.php?goodsNo=1000000093

6c6a768717a1c61afce3ce1ca137ff2f09627f63

The Membership Kit is shipped express--last year, mine arrived in one day--and includes some cute merch.

Access to Minoz Zone on the website includes content and updates not found anywhere else.

Last year, when asked to choose between soccer player or actor if he were to be reborn, he chose ...

soccer player.

10 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Imagine in an alternative timeline if he realized his dream and became a soccer player. where he's a successful player and I could envision him as number 9. A striker and probably playing for Real Madrid and a ballon d'or winner. Messi would have to step aside :joy:

40e6345509197607e9d962dcf762261d8f872ccb

cr. owner

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I sent the information for the POLL to Lmangla.  Hopefully, it will be up this weekend!  Everyone please vote!  There's an "other"option, so if you don't like the choices, you are free to add or elaborate on your choice.

I saw PBY has been offered a role in a drama, so she may be out of the running.

@Heretorant; @mychoiyoung; @callieP; @Layali; @scrawford--any of you or any other Faith lovers know the answer(s)?

So you think you know Faith?  Here's the second quiz on Faith, part of a series of quizzes on LMH's shows. 

1. Cheon Eum-ja, otherwise known as the white-haired flute guy, has what kind of pet?

2. When the Imja couple is at the Governor's compound on Ganghwa Island, what does the Doctor tell Choi Young about why she's giving him a flower?

3. Two part question:  a) What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang?

b) What is Choi Young's relationship with them?

4. Choi Young is accused of accepting a bribe of how much money?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1