Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Question for you guys:  Do your friends know about your LMH obsession?  Mine do not--no idea I watch kdramas.  I showed one coworker/friend a picture of LMH.  She's more into the macho muscular types, but she did think that LMH is good looking. 

They do know I like him, but don't know I'm spending my time on Weibo, twitter, and here almost everyday.  :P

This is cute and not a real cake, just an ornament like a cake.

005FGHdOgy1gg0vgv9jgmj30mw1hcgrh.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Question for you guys:  Do your friends know about your LMH obsession?  Mine do not--no idea I watch kdramas.  I showed one coworker/friend a picture of LMH.  She's more into the macho muscular types, but she did think that LMH is good looking. 

My close circle know or aware I am fan of LMH but don't know to what extent.  I tried very hard to tone down my inner fangirl in front of them. Lol!

There is this one time my partner caught sight of me grinning from ear to ear from looking at LMH's photo......he found it amusing then as years pass by he became so jealous that he can't stand the sight or any mention of LMH. he even bang himself from watching anything related to Kdrama that he once loved. But now he is taking it better and excepted my bias LMH. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

They do know I like him, but don't know I'm spending my time on Weibo, twitter, and here almost everyday.  :P

I'm in a similar boat here ! friends knew that i like but not to the point that i'm spending so much time stalking him and tracking his IG followers .... super unhealthy but it gives me joy to see his accomplishment...

1 hour ago, happivirus said:

My close circle know or aware I am fan of LMH but don't know to what extent.  I tried very hard to tone down my inner fangirl in front of them. Lol!

There is this one time my partner caught sight of me grinning from ear to ear from looking at LMH's photo......he found it amusing then as years pass by he became so jealous that he can't stand the sight or any mention of LMH. he even bang himself from watching anything related to Kdrama that he once loved. But now he is taking it better and excepted my bias LMH. 

I don't know what to do with my hubby ! he is so jealous of LMH that he can't stand me mentioning him or re-watching his dramas...if only he found out my real inner obsession.......i hope this is not cheating right? . :blush:  

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Happy birthday king. Stay blessed and successful.  I hope you reach new professional  heights and also get more happiness on personal level.

You are the reason i got introduced to k drama land. And millions of us had no idea about kdramas and kpop. You brought new gen of fans like us with boys over flowers and now new gen of fans with king.

You are hallyu king for a reason. You have earned the title. 

Stay happy king!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

17 Times Lee Min Ho Made Our Jaws Drop With His Perfect Boyfriend Vibes And Breath-Taking Visuals

Happy birthday, Lee Min Ho! Thank you for blessing the fans with your boyfriend-like visuals.

T2gHZy3ChtywygplwwRp9jhvkqet3FLVkvnvhkh5

Lee Min Ho‘s drama The King: Eternal Monarch has recently ended…

_4N_2_5ox_NL5CIFAb3yPlr1TNpOIMO2EsqVizWX

…so loyal viewers of the show won’t be able to see the king’s royal visuals on the screen anymore.

8_TI_44Xlc2T0Tuqt5o0xxkperu6j33XPoebz2bH

But this doesn’t mean that they can’t see Min Ho’s boyish charms, right?

Spoiler

ndgr4Xajg1vE787Ikq6xzvnULghx3YOUkj4ZwCzY

After all, Min Ho’s boyfriend-like visuals is a gift that’s meant to be seen — so here are top 17 pictures of him serving his most “perfect boyfriend” vibes. You’re welcome!

Spoiler

y_6th9P9j9S07IBbbhSY2EpjLb7_Y90AiQFl9MPk

1. Taking a candid picture of him during travel

Spoiler

Z5Q--NP2h11dKHXYYeG8Yv2-uPcyZvYIEa7PjdZf

2. Sending you a selfie with his dog to brighten up your day

Spoiler

QZarhsxy4X667Nxxn-V5slxgaO7HunmLs3EtcTKK

3. You couldn’t resist taking this shot when you told him a funny joke

Spoiler

9l2Nmho9csopnTEsNslVUY4Uc4Ty29I3vc-IpAuG

4. While waiting for the boarding of your plane to start

Spoiler

HXvUsC0wow0_VDTMDBrjaRIKJmos1LrYj-3ebLco

5. Arriving at your destination and going to the beach immediately

Spoiler

PxUS-Z-jXBzRzUG_JYdzJrMnWb_rg9_o08FyORJS

6. Having a leisure breakfast in Paris

Spoiler

aIIT-DqMlGkxzxxNI4hvbomuJzOR9FzZ_t1hpRj8

7. And of course, eating outside again for dinner because it’s his birthday

Spoiler

WaBrP1xHmiiND-mrCHwYtGCXq1TtmBN3Xe6R4-n2

8. Visiting a house-themed cafe together

Spoiler

4R8xC78N8aCAPqQ8R63K7VfQIFdceZjp5jl0RrE7

9. Asking him to take a selfie so you can snap this shot

Spoiler

8VXH-Qaiql23qot1j3jzc0X41_etVEefswQCE0Fd

10. You couldn’t decide which one looked better — the view, or him?

Spoiler

CfZkKdUNZtoYMB-gtkDv2MTbwlu6AiPxOJvkUW0j

11. Straight-faced Min Ho even looks good at every angle…

Spoiler

syDdIPpAbBky0fOAS6X2pYrluDF92-aTt35jiZl6

12. …yes, even when he’s just sleeping!

Spoiler

J05OprHRxnlsSXz5f9lRHUwRXjYaSE3ucrF_d1Pi

13. Pouting because you told him to make a cute face

Spoiler

9dJluBuCW3cBPZPr1Om---ET_miOJXViYO5hbcj3

14. Setting up a park date in your local neighborhood

Spoiler

c26h32Z0v8ybBPsTgt5l7PkzJdYi6ME8KWzhSGIN

15. Visiting his filming set and admiring how serious he is about work

Spoiler

G0t584gMIqQIgJ7jstRQHZaBspzQFB8DXO1Eu3Cc

16. Sending you this picture when you asked him what he’s doing

Spoiler

zSWjbpb5k5ADR9dlzFRaFmhJS6DU9q5-LSjOwxmc

17. And reminding you to always wear your mask so you can stay healthy during this pandemic, simply because he cares for you

Spoiler

AY24CQCcJVvWlSgqKl6XScYGyAG5IQOEe27sHDvf

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/17-times-lee-min-ho-made-jaws-drop-perfect-boyfriend-vibes-breath-taking-visuals/

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I have another Korean obsession, LMH is in the top 5, though - nevertheless, certainly internally shrieking when I hear/see his name, of course. :D 

My friends/family don't even know I am obsessed with kdramas. They know I watch them "from time to time" and have self-taught myself some Korean but that's it. However, LMH seems to be the most popular Korean celebrity (besides BTS, ofc) amongst people I have talked to, which is always a pleasant surprise. :) 

Happy Birthday to this awesome guy! May him be healthy, lucky, just as lovely & incredible as he is! And fingers crossed his next projects are even more successful & astonishing than TKEM! :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Saw an IG story..

In shanghai, 10 seconds of LMH's pics and video every 5 minutes for 120 plays for his birthday. :open_mouth: Chinese Minoz, thank you!!  

If anyone find the news, please share

17.1 M followers.... In a day 100k followers? :glasses: LMH is on fire!! Go Go!!! So proud!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

Minoz India has contributed INR8,000 to World Woldlife Fund India (WWF India) towards the conservation of turtles & INR40,000 to COVID-19 emergency appeal for vulnerable communities. Thank you Minoz for participating in this project & making it successful

cr: LMHloversIndia

EbFEhHGUYAAd16t?format=jpg&name=small

EbFEhG_U0AAmaiJ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

18 minutes ago, syntyche said:

@Nikaa94, no news yet on the video set up by fans. But shared the video from twt instead. 

LMH also gained 100k followers in a day when TKEM was still airing. One week later and LMH just proves who's King :glasses: 

YESSS TRUE KING!!:glasses:  I am so glad TKEM is Netflix material. He should just move on to Netflix from now on. He is a worldwide star! TOO PRECIOUS! :relieved:

These LED celebration is so good and luxury!! Hope Korean reporters write about it. Minoz is working hard on twitter too! :blush:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 7

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

YESSS TRUE KING!!:glasses:  I am so glad TKEM is Netflix material. He should just move on to Netflix from now on. He is a worldwide star! TOO PRECIOUS! :relieved:

Yes Please, If he becomes Netflix Exclusive , it will save me the Pain to Searvh His movies all over Legal and Illegal Platforms :lol:.

HBD to LMH....:Ohboy3:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I am finally in for the BD

giphy.gif

Big happy birthday to Lee Min Ho. 

I have been bingewatching everything LMH lately and I was definitely impressed

As it was mentioned by some others his indeed the most significiant actor in the whole world in this generation. This is his true worth and value

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m back. I never noticed how much noble idiocy there was in Faith. Imja is always trying to protect Daejang by pushing him away. BUT for some reason, it works here. It just works! 

:lol::lol::lol:

I promise I am not biased. Imja couple and lmh as daejang is just love :wub:

Being my first complete kdrama, I did not even know what noble idiocy was when I saw this push-pull between imja couple .Good for me had  I known what the concept meant,I'd have not watched it while on-air or might have been tempted to drop it from all the constant back-stabbings/betrayals and extraordinary poisonings that cropped up every episode .Ignorance was truly bliss and it gave me this gem of a drama :heart: I didnt even know it was a sageuk.Only found out from reading reviews much later in 2013 when terrible Heirs was airing :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 6/20/2018 at 7:46 PM, Ana Ait Kaci said:

i do believe his nose i am speaking about his eyes , since he didn't have double eyelids when he was a child but now he has double eyelids and his parents and sister have monolids , i don't hate him i do believe his nose and jaw but what scares me it is his eyes , double eyelid surgery in korea is like a graduation gift so i was asking about his eyelids

You can check this picture. Zoom in the 2 childhood pix and you will see has double eyelids

reYwCCe.jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Every single person in my house knows (except my dad). I have turned my 2 sisters into minoz and my mom also admits he is tall and gentle and well-dressed...those Daejang robes I tell you !(she saw some scenes from my several Faith re-watchings) My mom doesn't watch tv or movies so that's a huge admission.Also my neighbours know and so do my students as I often play Faith instrumentals during class assessments and some students got curious :blush: So yeah If I could I would sing about my love for him from the top of the highest hill but I only did that once from my building lol:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2