Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, leeminhosny said:

Wow what happened this thread, so active:lol:, hellokpop and kpopmap share good news about Lee Min Ho so if you follow them maybe they share more LMH news :lol: please like and follow them

leeminhosny, these K-entertainment news sites always share NICE articles/news about him. :blush:

17 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

You can check this picture. Zoom in the 2 childhood pix and you will see has double eyelids

mychoiyoung, thanks for sharing the pictures. Plastic surgery or not, I deem that Lee Min-ho would still be successful and gain fans around the world, because he is more than a merely good-looking actor. Don’t you agree? I sympathize with him, whether he went under the knife for plastic surgery or not. ... many Korean artists had taken plastic surgery too. :blush:

• Like 9

Hi- hope everyone is keeping well. I’ve got a bit behind reading all the posts and catching up.

In one of the posts someone asked about the fragrance LMH is said to use - well apparently it’s Bygari for men. I think it was mentioned in a post a good while back and I remember it cos I had never heard of it and looked it up.

Re LMH’s dorky dancing- if you like watching his dancing ( and like seeing him in tight leather pants!!!) then there is a YouTube video by leeminhosha called Dance Russia. It’s had over a million views and honestly he is so adorable and funny.

Has anyone else found that watching TKEM for a second or third time is great- Because you don’t have to use your brain trying to suss it all out cos you already know - it gives you the chance to just watch it and marvel at the acting - LMH is so good at timing - watching the scene where they are sitting on the bench outside the hospital- the acting from both of them is perfect. Even watching it a third time I had tears in my eyes.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

thanks @leeminhosny look at that...i think he needs a bigger house next year lol. how is he going to finish up all the cakes. 

46 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Has anyone else found that watching TKEM for a second or third time is great- Because you don’t have to use your brain trying to suss it all out cos you already know - it gives you the chance to just watch it and marvel at the acting - LMH is so good at timing - watching the scene where they are sitting on the bench outside the hospital- the acting from both of them is perfect. Even watching it a third time I had tears in my eyes.

@Lindyloo421 yes i agree with you,  rewatching TKEM is much fun the second time as i appreciate every little details more and things seems to make much more sense  . i still can't move on to another drama i'm trying to rewatch PT and Faith and but i keep going back to TKEM again lol....

• Like 10
  • Love 1

As MYM said there were a little troubles to handle too many flowers and cakes before, K-Minoz helped C-Minoz (China and Taiwan) to buy Minomis as Minho's birthday gifts. All Minomis will be sent to the children of the primary school that Minho studied. 

a8fab7bcgy1gg1ao9gxq0j20u00tz7dt.jpg

Spoiler

007aHe8zgy1gg19uiqd5aj30pv1cu79z.jpg

a8fab7bcgy1gg1ao8wdp2j20t10t144z.jpg

And the gifts from Malaysia Minoz :

0072dZuzgy1gg14emikj9j30l00s0ae5.jpg

0072dZuzgy1gg14eoe6qjj30l00s0aec.jpg

Spoiler

0072dZuzgy1gg14elh090j30l00s0jxn.jpg

cr. Logo

• Like 13
  • Awesome 9

20 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

LMH posted a video...Oh my God..so cute when he is not able to blow the candles :wub:

I could hear Kim Bum in the background somehow in that video or is it only me.. I wanna see LMH and KB do a movie together a must see you can throw in there JIW+WDH. The REAL life BBF in one movie. Netflix movie lets do this.  

Happy birthday Lee Min Ho:thumbsup:

:heart3:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

c42c2a62-eab1-49c8-98da-332d4d359cce.jpg

74cd558a-0bb8-40f3-9eab-6938ea2fbe36.jpg

d540a0eb-4526-40d2-a955-5199bbe978e9.jpg

Lee Min-ho "34th birthday" 
Full of fans' gifts in the living room

Actor Lee Min-ho, who celebrated his birthday today (22nd), expressed his gratitude.

On the 22nd, Lee Min-ho said on his Instagram, "Thank you to everyone who made today special. Thank you everyone, U all made today a special day."

In the picture, Lee Min-ho looks happy in a large living room full of presents and flowers. The love of Lee Min-ho's fans could not be counted enough.

Lee expressed his affection to fans who shared his birthday with him by saying hello to them in return for their love.

Meanwhile, Lee appeared on the recently concluded drama, SBS's "The King: Eternal Monarch".

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2043337

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Lee min ho is the biggest dork in my life. I just want to take him and put him in my pocket :lol: I cannot with him and his stupid candles! Way too cute! 

5 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:
On 6/20/2018 at 4:46 AM, Ana Ait Kaci said:

i do believe his nose i am speaking about his eyes , since he didn't have double eyelids when he was a child but now he has double eyelids and his parents and sister have monolids , i don't hate him i do believe his nose and jaw but what scares me it is his eyes , double eyelid surgery in korea is like a graduation gift so i was asking about his eyelids

You can check this picture. Zoom in the 2 childhood pix and you will see has double eyelids

His eyes are naturally beautiful and deep. His mother always talked about how his eyes stood out ever since he was young. Believe me, his lids are way too natural to be plastic. It looks to me like his mother has double eyelids. I feel kind of ridiculous to even have to defend him on this. They’re real, no questions. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Silly question.but what is he gonna do with ALL those cakes? flowers can stay up to 4 days but cakes? that's a truck load of cakes. :D lol Oh the struggles when you are the King with fans from very corner of the globe vying to feed you cake:P

• Like 4
  • LOL 9