Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, SophieH said:

sorry I may have missed the earlier posts, so are we doing quizzes first ? Then I better re-watch PT and Faith again since I've only seen it once. 

Because the Good Day episodes aren't fully subbed, I'm thinking we might start with the quizzes.  I remember @nikka94 asked about the Innisfree video with Yoona.  I happened to stumble across it in YouTube, so we may start with that.  Since many are rewatching Faith, even though it's out of sequence, the quizzes may start with that drama.  Stay tuned!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Happy Birthday to our boy, MinHo, with the deepest soul and deepest eyes! :wub:

Lee Min ho now has 17 M followers on IG! Congrats!!

Is Guerilla date still active in SK? I was wondering if LMH could appear again. it is so fun when he is surrounded by fans. Last time he was on that program was for GB. 

There is so many plans I have for LMH! :joy: Movie, drama, interview, variety show, magazine, dating news, future female lead, character, genre and so on..

• Like 10
  • Love 4

It’s lmh’s birthday. 

TKEM’s thread reached 1000 pages.

Lmh reached 17 million followers on Instagram. 

TKEM is still smashing it on Netflix after a week of ending.

Today is a good day. Happy birthday to our boy. May his 34th (33rd in my dictionary) be more successful and filled with happiness. 

:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

I read that too, with PT, he has broken people's expectation of him taking yet another flower-boy role after BOF. It showed his potential as a versatile actor. And with the rather conservative stance of Korea, it was commendable for LMH to have taken on that role.   

Exactly!  So am really excited what he will choose after TKEM.  He must be really scrutinizing all proposals. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Exactly!  So am really excited what he will choose after TKEM.  He must be really scrutinizing all proposals. 

yes yes yes!!

Imagine our boy was eating birthday cake and reading the movie and drama offers also discussing with his Noona:joy: His Noona is CEO after all! :glasses:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

It’s lmh’s birthday.

Today is a good day. Happy birthday to our boy. May his 34th (33rd in my dictionary) be more successful and filled with happiness. 

:wub:

Wow, 34 in Korean age, 33 real age. He lost his first two years  of being in his 30s in Civil Service. 34 seems so grown up for him. I prefer 33 :D Happy Birthday!

On 4/13/2020 at 1:07 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

According to Chinese Wikipedia, he holds following brands on hand. Except Cellreturn in 2020, others are since 2019 up to now.

KGC "Good Base"   -   Indonesia
Sejong Institute    -    Global

KGC "Everytime"   -    Global

Seven Luck    -     Global    (from 2016 to now)

Westin Chosun Hotel   -    Korea

Cellreturn    -     Global

Red Ginseng, he also did that but not sure if he is still the representative.

• Like 11

I think LMH will post something on his Instagram today surrounded by his birthday gifts.  

@nikka94:  I think that you should apply to be LMH's co-managers with @Heretorant lol:lol:

I'm watching ep 6 of PT.  LMH/Jin Ho cracks me up with his expressions when Gae In asks him to buy her "the thing with wings".  Then his reaction when she tries to stuff a couple in his pocket:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think LMH will post something on his Instagram today surrounded by his birthday gifts.  

@nikka94:  I think that you should apply to be LMH's co-managers with @Heretorant lol:lol:

I'm watching ep 6 of PT.  LMH/Jin Ho cracks me up with his expressions when Gae In asks him to buy her "the thing with wings".  Then his reaction when she tries to stuff a couple in his pocket:D

LOL!! :joy: That would be a dream job! I guess he pays his manager good too. :joy:lol because it is tough job. Imagine having secret crush on LMH as his manager. :joy:

I remember that episode! PT is light and funny! I think acting vise , chemistry wise and visual wise, LMH and SYJ are good match. I am rewatching CH and currently episode 13 where LYS and KN are shopping and then tomato falls and his dad comes. 

Hope he updates his IG!! Looking forward to it!! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

LOL!! :joy: That would be a dream job! I guess he pays his manager good too. :joy:lol because it is tough job. Imagine having secret crush on LMH as his manager. :joy:

I remember that episode! PT is light and funny! I think acting vise , chemistry wise and visual wise, LMH and SYJ are good match. I am rewatching CH and currently episode 13 where LYS and KN are shopping and then tomato falls and his dad comes. 

Hope he updates his IG!! Looking forward to it!! 

HAHAHAHAHA I’ll have to keep my cool before I get fired!

Instead of manager, can I be his stylist? :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHA I’ll have to keep my cool before I get fired!

Instead of manager, can I be his stylist? :D 

LOL!! :joy: Yeahhh stylist would be better!! :glasses:  He needs his stylist all the time and you can accompany him on drama set too and watch drama LIVE!!:joy: Lets us know about the spoilers! :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

LOL!! :joy: Yeahhh stylist would be better!! :glasses:  He needs his stylist all the time and you can accompany him on drama set too and watch drama LIVE!!:joy: Lets us know about the spoilers! :joy:

You forgot, I also get to touch his body:lol::lol::lol:

*runs*

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, Heretorant said:

You forgot, I also get to touch his body:lol::lol::lol:

*runs*

I promise you his stylist has secret crush on him. He is crazy handsome, friendly, funny, and kind. Who wouldn't have crush on him?:joy: His stylist is so lucky!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I promise you his stylist has secret crush on him. He is crazy handsome, friendly, funny, and kind. Who wouldn't have crush on him?:joy: His stylist is so lucky!!

Ugh, I’m jealous of his staffs! Look at how well he treats them! But I’ll be too nervous around him and will get fired day 1 lol. 

————————————

I’ve never seen this video before but so cute how he’s communicating with fans.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Because the Good Day episodes aren't fully subbed, I'm thinking we might start with the quizzes.  I remember @nikka94 asked about the Innisfree video with Yoona.  I happened to stumble across it in YouTube, so we may start with that.  Since many are rewatching Faith, even though it's out of sequence, the quizzes may start with that drama.  Stay tuned!

@CarolynH

Would be easy for you to send me a pm or anything else to inform me when you will start with the videos?

Sorry C but you know my crazy , busy program so if you can let me know I will appreciate it .

Happy birthday handsome, sweet  boy!

wishing you to have everything you dream.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

It's the Happy effin Birthday Of the myth and Legend himself Lee Min fuking Ho.. 

Many thanks for the many great years been a fan for a long time and hope to see season 2 TKEM and please make it rated S2 not  just that but make it ultra r-rated.

tenor.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 3