[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

37 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

are you talking about the necklace??

SY stole the necklace from HS after YK gave her the red dress and she found out HS was her biological DAUGHTER. 

I agree @Lmangla she won’t see that necklace at all.  She is too busy trying to beat up SY . Lol 

In Kdrama the good guy are never nosy 

It must have some significance if they are bringing it out again. Unless it's a red herring to keep us watching HS being stomped again. No IH to save her.

In the last episode, JH's voice said he still needed her. Was it SY or HS that he was referring to?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

In the last episode, JH's voice said he still needed her. Was it SY or HS that he was referring to?

He was referring SY.  @maribellaI have no idea what Ji Ho is up too. He is very complex.  That little crazy talk he did with SH was so flat and creepy that I am no longer sure if he loves SY at all. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So with all the crashing & thrashing going on in SY's apt next episode, I'm gonna be real upset if HS DOESN'T see/grab that red necklace. 

She may be  dump but she isn’t blind lol  ( you can save you anger for other days) :mrgreen:

3-FEFBFE4-718-E-4-A43-85-A7-6-DC7553-BD8

** Poor IH can wait for medical attention until they fight over necklace :D

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

are you talking about the necklace??

SY stole the necklace from HS after YK gave her the red dress and she found out HS was her biological DAUGHTER. 

I agree @Lmangla she won’t see that necklace at all.  She is too busy trying to beat up SY . Lol 

In Kdrama the good guy are never nosy 

IN Today episode, HS will be accused to hit Inha, preview she seems to be in jail,

i think HS knew the truth  that she is YK daughter because she saw the necklace that SY stolen

Pretty sure that Inha has amnesia

• Insightful 4

I know it's only a drama, but I'm the only one who finds it horrible what they do in HS??
first her alleged friend SY steals her mother and she steals her boyfriend, then she asks HS to take care of cleaning her apartment, her bed, the bed where SY was sleeping with Jiho the man she loved, it's disgusting, then her mother helps her supposed daughter to marry Jiho the father of her daughter and that's not all, she also helps him to take away her child, and that HS gives kidney to her real mother who not only already said she would do anything for SY but now decides with SY to send her to jail.
I don't know how the writers are going to make the bad guys pay, but they made HS so dumb, and the situation she's in is totally disgusting.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I know it's only a drama, but I'm the only one who finds it horrible what they do in HS??

No you are certainly not the only one. But our top topic has been why did she keep allowing, yes allowing, those awful people to keep doing all those things to her. YK always said she cared greatly for HS but her daughter came first even for stealing her husband plus a slew of other things. So her caring for HS seemed hypocritical - largely because she felt indebted that HS saved  her and fake SY in a fire. I hope that HS would reject her as a mother but we know the fool would go omma, omma, omma.

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mummy be like Get away from my daughter sucker :D

That's why I want YK to suffer. In second husband, there was some suffering but not enough for the things mother did to the FL. 
I don't see this spineless squid standing for her rights.

48 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I watched the preview @Ameera Ali

HS is dumb. 

I will be taking a hiatus until HS gets out of jail. My heart can’t take this STUPIDITY 

I may join you,  I wanted to kick her backside in many episodes. Now I just want to say 'die, die, die' 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I may join you,  I wanted to kick her backside in many episodes. Now I just want to say 'die, die, die' 

so no more 'omma! omma! omma" to look forward to? :P 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

** Poor IH can wait for medical attention until they fight over necklace :D

bwahahaahh.... poor inha. how can hyesoo be more interested in a necklace than a hurt man. he proposed to the wrong girl. he should have proposed to a nurse. at least she would have given him first aid. :lol:

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @maribella she so dump , they dragged her to prison :smirk:

she didn't watch lord of the rings. if she did, she would know, obsession with jewelry will lead to disaster. :lol:

• LOL 6

11 hours ago, marrez1 said:

IN Today episode, HS will be accused to hit Inha, preview she seems to be in jail,

i think HS knew the truth  that she is YK daughter because she saw the necklace that SY stolen

Not yet. The writer has given the spineless squid just enough brain power to function on the basic level. It would be unbearable for us viewers to watch her being stomped on more than before - we may think it impossible - but she would allow it. After all the woman is her oemoni. YK will continue to stab her and leave her bleeding, but she will not retaliate because she is her omma. That is a horrible scenario.

I haven't watched the subs but I think JH has figured out that HS is YK's birth daughter, it is his voice. This one has been given too much brain power.

@Ameera Ali what did JH do to his wrist?

• LOL 2

I just zipped through ep 30. HS was fighting fit, or so I thought, then JH brought the girl to their dinner and SY started on the girl. HS played right into her hand and screamed no she won't get married ( to IH).  

Yes HS found out that YK is her mother but not through her brain power. It was SY who went hysterical and told her that she stole HS' mum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Not yet. The writer has given the spineless squid just enough brain power to function on the basic level. It would be unbearable for us viewers to watch her being stomped on more than before - we may think it impossible - but she would allow it. After all the woman is her oemoni. YK will continue to stab her and leave her bleeding, but she will not retaliate because she is her omma. That is a horrible scenario.

I haven't watched the subs but I think JH has figured out that HS is YK's birth daughter, it is his voice. This one has been given too much brain power.

@Ameera Ali what did JH do to his wrist?

WOW is  only 30th episode   HS is already   in jail did she not just gave a kidney,these  people on this show heal real quick  wow   next might be  amnesia story line  for IH this writer just copy and paste story from other  daily drama, this is  so   deja vu  Second Husband 2.0 so after she get out of jail is she going to get  smart?, this writer must have   seething   hatred for HS  character to write her this way  the only way they can make HS smart she need to get kidnap by aliens be sent the mother ship they do a brain transplant on her that is a tad more believable LOLbrain GIF

• LOL 5

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

He was referring SY.  @maribellaI have no idea what Ji Ho is up too. He is very complex.  That little crazy talk he did with SH was so flat and creepy that I am no longer sure if he loves SY at all. 

Complex he is just plain evil

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I watched the preview @Ameera Ali

HS is dumb. 

I will be taking a hiatus until HS gets out of jail. My heart can’t take this STUPIDITY 

I wish you good luck she might just get out of jail and be more dumb then before goin in you might need a  Defibrillators by your side............................................... 

• LOL 4

20 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have a hunch that JH loves for SY is slowly decreasing, he is making use of SY for some reasons.

When HS & SY was fighting over the necklace, I was hoping SYG walks in and overheard their conversation. The truth where SY stole the necklace from HS & her identity as well.

Raging & anger SY never fails me with her acting whereas HS looks so dumb esp at the dining table where the four were having their meals. HS expression is lifeless when In Ha grab her hand.

Coward, JH tries to run away for the second after what he did to aunt without calling for help .........I hope he can't sleep in peace &  haunt him forever.

20 hours ago, marrez1 said:

If In Ha has amnesia & HS in jail, who is going to fight for HS rights that it wasn't her that causes  In Ha accident. No, In Ha will wake up on time before HS being sentenced to prison.

HS did not realise is SY apartment when so goes there for cleaning.

Is only after SY monitored HS via CCTV and call her.

15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

** I’m loser , I’m coward, I’m chicken can’t you all see 

Yes, in the end you get only chicken feet :mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

So, Episode 30 -

First off, can we agree that despite being a human doormat for about the last 25 episodes, even you HS haters had to love HS storming back into SY's apartment, throwing her bag to the side, and round-housing SY.

Lost': SEE YA IN ANOTHA LIFE, BRUTHA! – foolish watcher

So now that it seems the birth secret is out, at least between HS & YK, why do I get the sneaking suspicion that, to protect her own revenge, YK will be forced to keep it a secret, lest she give JH more ammo against her.

The voice over at the end saying HS is her biological daughter sounds like Mr Ko, so YK will also know that Chairman Ma was behind it. - The big question is, will Mom let her new found daughter go to jail ... even for a little bit?

I foresee ...

- HS is aided quietly by Mom and arrangements are made to get her out of the country. Most likely the a fore mentioned training in the US

- In Ha comatose until after HS leaves, but awakens with NO amnesia

- SY & JH have their wedding since HS is gone, and didn't marry In Ha

- SY & JH have their baby

- Time Jump

- HS returns, smarter & sharper, In Ha and HS rekindle

- HS back at the company

- The war for succession begins with HS+IH still the big threat to SY getting what she wants

- YK & HS bloodline remains a secret, YK will not let SY know that she knows, and will probably try to save SY even though she clearly doesn't deserve it

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I foresee ...

- HS is aided quietly by Mom and arrangements are made to get her out of the country. Most likely the a fore mentioned training in the US

- In Ha comatose until after HS leaves, but awakens with NO amnesia

- SY & JH have their wedding since HS is gone, and didn't marry In Ha

- SY & JH have their baby

- Time Jump

- HS returns, smarter & sharper, In Ha and HS rekindle

- HS back at the company

- The war for succession begins with HS+IH still the big threat to SY getting what she wants

- YK & HS bloodline remains a secret, YK will not let SY know that she knows, and will probably try to save SY even though she clearly doesn't deserve it

MY sister @LeftCoastOppa 

I foresee the same thing. If YK doesn’t save her daughter I will try to drop this drama. 
I had already said I would stop watching until HS gets brain  right @maribella  but I couldn’t control myself and Watched today’s episode. After watching the preview with subs, HS does tell YK about the necklace but YK looks 

JH is getting frustrated with SY. She is so demanding emotionally. 

In Ho called her trash and crazy . I loved it when he told her to her face that she deserves to be in a psych ward. Lol lol 

The voice over does sound like Ko Sung Jae but I don’t think he tells her. I think he just says it to himself. Smh smh smh 

• Like 4