[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

First off, can we agree that despite being a human doormat for about the last 25 episodes, even you HS haters had to love HS storming back into SY's apartment, throwing her bag to the side, and round-housing SY.

No.

HS can strip naked and throw herself all over the place, the actress still cannot follow through  the highlight of her acting. Go for the throat. A slap?Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

I am out of ideas with this show. I mean SY knocking IH out cold, the guy has abs and has a treadmill.  Is there such logic? 

I had said it before Ko and Lee are disloyal creeps. Is Ko's father still alive that he's still hiding the DNA test from someone who's like sister to him - his words? YK should include him  and Lee in her revenge if she has one. I always have problems figuring out their revenge.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e016c1c2c099e2ea2e

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488634dd28519d078117d2

Since this is a daily. I an positive, HS will forgive YK. I also feel that they will end up working together because they Drama’s synopsis is A mother and Daughter Duo seeking revenge. 

she is still in a DAZE about SY stealing her mom from her.  @Ameera Ali

@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla

@maribella @Ameera Ali 

@Yazusa  @Thong Thin   32 

HS get proof that YJ is her mother 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866743f885b6b023b37c

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

she is still in a DAZE about SY stewing her mom from her

The girl is example of not giving up on people , believing the system will work one day  :mrgreen:

for sure she 99.999 dump person in whole  kdrama kingdom :D

E3-DA361-C-B4-CE-43-E9-B947-6-F14-D5-B38

@chococarmela don’t hold your breath , it may be trick  :hwaiting2:

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

what happening did THE CAT GOT HER TONGUE :D

~ she standing their not defending herself or her innocent :sweat_smile:

Me : what the hell , girl say something , point finger at other 

Which is what she always has been. Yell at SY  but when she grabbed HS, she just let the woman shook her. Don't start if you can't end it.

I can imagine that she kept her mouth shut in front of Ma.

That gif @Ameera Ali posted, a  big fight with SY while IH lies there dying. Lol. So funny.

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

really hope things change from here on.

koffee with karan bollywood GIF

:Megalol:

• LOL 4

@UnniSarah let's take a break, I was starting to use the forbidden word witch with a 'b' during the time IH was on the floor ( yes with busted eardrums @Ameera Ali) and YK came in, SY and HS were already arguing. Then HS was pushed away by YK and HS was devastated ( I think that was what she was portraying or trying), she was dumbstruck and I really had to bite my tongue. She was supposed to be in a fighting mood. At the very least deny it loudly. 
But no she was sent off to jail, all were working against her. YK knew SY did it, JH knew SY did it, miserable Ko had dealt with the cctv. Hate the man. 

YK visited her in jail - I am guessing she was detained but the trial had not started. HS told YK she was  the daughter. 

Back to the time IH was on the floor, if you noticed both females were terrible actors. All they did well was bulged up their eyes like Kang Ba Da, whose acting was a lot better than SY' and HS' actresses.

Instead of feeling crushed that her mother did awful things to her, she was so eager to be acknowledged.  What a terrible actress, I am not sure but would her expressions in prison and while talking to YK be called po face? 

• LOL 6

I have just watched the subbed episode. It is even more painful watching HS with the subs. Adjectives have not been created for me to describe her. i give up GIF

You have to watch it chingus.

The over ambitious writer was definitely expecting great things from the actress. 

I prefer to look at the legal aspect. Joo was aiming for the top legal post and he had the ex bf of the woman interrogate her???  She was been charged with murder! No lawyer? Ok maybe too early for a lawyer. But his daughter was involved, the guy was the ex, the cctv was wrecked etc. Ma the all powerful chaebol must have got the position by marriage, she is just as dumb as HS. The writer and director aren't too hot either. Even if there are many crooks in Korea's legal system, this just violates basic justice.

HS said "... or the test was switched..." she tried hard to look smart, I have this great idea, ok HS. :Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

HS said "... or the test was switched..." she tried hard to look smart, I have this great idea, ok HS. 

@maribella  I think this writer wants to prolong the keeping the secret from YK.  YK loves putting her blinders on and you know YK's hubby know SY is the one who did it.  He will follow his wife lead till the end. this man is truly a sucker. He loves hers completly as long as she stays by his side he walk in the fire for her.  I kinda feel bad for him 

Ko Seung Jae is stll keeping the secret because he wants his father to live. I think if his fatehr dies , he turn against the Chairman Ma for good. 

I think this writer is trying to point out the lenghts people will go through for their desire. lol lol  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella  I think this writer wants to prolong the keeping the secret from YK.  YK loves putting her blinders on and you know YK's hubby know SY is the one who did it.  He will follow his wife lead till the end. this man is truly a sucker. He loves hers completly as long as she stays by his side he walk in the fire for her.  I kinda feel bad for him 

Ko Seung Jae is stll keeping the secret because he wants his father to live. I think if his fatehr dies , he turn against the Chairman Ma for good. 

I think this writer is trying to point out the lenghts people will go through for their desire. lol lol  

The preview shows HS has the test result so YK must have made the test. She was also arguing with SY.

A probable scenario is HS and YK vs. Ma and SY. In the latest episode SY told Ma that she had divulged their real identities to HS.

This is where I find it ridiculous. Ma is the all powerful and wily business woman but she took the word of a 12 year old girl and now knowing how duplicitous SY is, she is still asking for her word.  A second hand car dealer won't accept just anybody's word ( yes the salesman told that to me) so no way would a corporate woman do it. 

Ko is a man who wants to keep his father and yet deprived another human of her mother and she had a hard life as a result. He's a bad person. 

• LOL 4

Ma doesn’t trust her at all , she has use of SY that is why she helping her. Ma also has use of YK so YK needs to be kept in the dark about who her daughter is.  

I think all the characters doing all theee terrible thing only a few feel any guilt 

1. Ji Ho 

2.  YK 

3. Ko 

4. SY’s fiend for the orphanage 

Chairman Ma is PURE EVIL AND SY is pure  evil. None of them feel bad for what they did wrong 

We have to be realistic that there are parent who will shield and protect their children when they do something wrong. It doesn’t make them evil but PARENTS IN MY EYES. 

Spoiler

GABBY PETITO 

killer by boyfriend and parents kept info on son’s whereabouts after the murder 

Kill

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

She need someone to spell to her she 100% witch now  @maribella now we know where HS get her dumb

She wants to hear Ko say no. She would be very happy to read @UnniSarah's posting. She is a parent.

:hwaiting2:

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Ma doesn’t trust her at all , she has use of SY that is why she helping her.

Asking a 12 year old to make a promise that can destroy her relationship with YK is mindbogglingly stupid. I could not do it nor expect the kid to hold on to her promise. I am quite sure that she inherited her empire whether by marriage or birth. She could not have built it on her own.

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

She wants to hear Ko say no. She would be very happy to read @UnniSarah's posting. She is a parent.

Asking a 12 year old to make a promise that can destroy her relationship with YK is mindbogglingly stupid. I could not do it nor expect the kid to hold on to her promise. I am quite sure that she inherited her empire whether by marriage or birth. She could not have built it on her own.

This company belonged to her husbands family.  

Okay I rewatched episode 1 , I clearly misread the translation. Lol lol 

Chairman Ma is evil but due to her love for hee son she threatened Ko Seong Jae’s life by forcing his dad to be a murderer. Ko Seung Jae ‘a dad couldn’t murder Mi So but saved her life. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868869714139d5194ddf

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b07fd502eef2e0701d

I now believe that this drama will be just like 

A place in the Sun, but this drama has way to many betrayal. 

SY will lose her mind in the end just like Ruby’s Ring , when Second FL stole FL’s identity. In the end she couldn’t remember her real identity in the end. She ended up alone and the man who loved her to death grew tired of her. Lol 

by the way  @maribella  I still believe what they did is wrong but realistically there are parents out there who will do exactly what YK is doing now.  Hell even Ma knows of her son infidelity  and she still doesn’t reprimanded him for cheating on his wife. 

pS I am getting the clips for when Ma told the man to kill Mi So

• Like 3