[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

Okay, so besides HS's utter lack of agency, this episode was off the rails stupid.

- Why is the Korean justice system so terribly portrayed in dailies? NO WAY a former 10 year ex-bf gets to handle his ex's case. And sure the police just give away personal property/evidence to corporate secretaries.

- How can HS be the prime suspect on SY's word alone, when the apt CCTV was washed. What about that buildings CCTV? HS left the building then went back. No other camera's caught that?

- Lets count the number of characters that saw HS &IH together, and more important how they acted to one another.  What is HS's motive to harm IH?

- Secretary Ko is a bad liar ... just saying.

- And the "brain dead" award goes to Chairman Ma - less that an hour before, In Ha called her and stated rather proudly he was going to marry HS, WHY would she try to kill him? ( special emphasis, Chairman Ma's initial instinct was correct when she accused SY immediately )

- Of all the ways HS's birth secret could've slipped, SY straight up telling her would've been at the bottom of my list.

I'm getting the sneaky suspicion that Prosecutor Joo will be the twist in all of this. YK is so afraid he'll find out she was previously married with a child, but I think his love will prove out. When the truth is finally revealed, I say he helps take down Ji Ho and accepts HS & YK.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Secretary Ko is a bad liar ... just saying.

Ofcourse he is a bad liar. He is just like his dad. A desperate man trying to keep his father alive. Do you think his dad is still alive?? I have not seen him in any of the episodes. Cause if his father is dead, he can tell YK the truth right!!!

Why Chairman Ma will never trust SY??

because 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868869714139d5194ddf

From the age of 12 SY valued her life more. She herself told Ji Ho. She does love him but she LOVES herself more.  Look at how quickly she ran to Ma to tel hee she spill the bean. She had no shame even after almost Killing her grandson. She is a liar 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

If YK doesn’t follow the breadcrumbs HS is dishing out, YK is dumb just like @Ameera Ali said.  HS clearly has been stating Facts that Mi So would only know. 
why would SY ever tell her any of these things. Right!!!

Fact 1 

Fact 2 

Fact 3 

Spoiler

Fact 5 

Saddest thinking is YK knows SY is a LIAR, why does she think hee daughter never loser to her. Even YK’s hubby doesn’t trust or like SY. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chairman Ma is evil but due to her love for hee son she threatened Ko Seong Jae’s life by forcing his dad to be a

It was also mindboggling that her son who was caught in posession of drugs in Sg would be affected by Korean legal authorities. I think the writer is so used to write about crooked legal systems that they projected it to Singapore's. His wife was in the next bed, then she just disappeared. 

@backstreetboysfan is Ma's son DJ's father in Reborn Rich? 

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

getting the sneaky suspicion that Prosecutor Joo will be the twist in all of this. YK is so afraid he'll find out she was previously married with a child, but I think his love will prove out. When the truth is finally revealed, I say he helps take down Ji Ho and accepts HS & YK.

Here's @LeftCoastOppa riding on his white charger defending the men. Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

• Like 3

Seriously, these 3 ladies fighting- Liar SY, Dumb HS & Evil SYG … 

All I could see is 3 pairs of gold fish eyes fighting at each other :lol: whereas poor InHa lying there

fighting for his life.

tenor.gif

HS stood like a log when SYG put the blame on her. OMG can’t she open her big mouth & denied all the charges being thrown at her. Speechless !

How could HB be the last to have her meal being served whereas all the adults are eating. By right kid should eat first -  poor directing.

Mr Ko – bad bad bad guy… dare to claims he did not watch the CCTV from SY apartment.

Ma – demon chairwoman who tricks SYG into believing SY is her real daughter by switching the DNA results. 

SYG – evil lady. Revenge will get back to you.

@UnniSarah

I believe is too soon for SYG to accept HS as her biological daughter. 

JH another bad guy , knowing very well SY is a big liar still wants to protect her.

What benefit he gets for protecting her.

Prosecutor Joo believes HS is innocent, he is keeping his eyes close and let JH take charge of the case.

• Like 4

@UnniSarah I'm inclined to believe that YK would shake her head and tell HS it's impossible. I am assuming that the DNA result came from YK.  But it may not if she and HS are the permanent idiots of the show. Perhaps Ko got an attack of guilty conscience and he decided to slip the result to HS.

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Men? I said Prosecutor Joo ... as in 1 man ...

Wait a sec!!! Do we finally have someone to argue over???!!!

Yayyy welcome back @LeftCoastOppa

Have you forgotten how secretary Lee the two-faced 'friend' from the orphanage was defended vigorously by guess who? I have a witness @vintage.

How about Ko? I say he is a bad man. He could find a lot of dirt on the old bag but no he keeps his nose clean and poor HS grew up to be an idiot.

• Like 2

HS and YK each received two different DNA test results, so YK continues to believe that SY is indeed her  biological daughter but HS therefore knows that YK is indeed her  biological mother
By preview for tomorrow episode HS seems to have been sentenced to prison,  Inha does have amnesia but I believe it's partial amnesia he doesn't remember the accident and some events recent, i'm not sure

I wonder how HS will do to get revenge, the old lady who is in prison with her will be able to help her? in any case she will not be able to count on YK

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

HS will now go after YK for abandoning her on purpose just like Chairman Ma wants. 
This woman is SO EVIL!!!!!

but the question is how will she be able to get revenge, it took years for YK to set up a revenge against this old witch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Have you forgotten how secretary Lee the two-faced 'friend' from the orphanage was defended vigorously by guess who? I have a witness @vintage.

An interesting distortion of the facts - I simply initially commented that I hoped he didn't get whacked, upon which you and others launched into multiple accusations which were pure conjecture, and never shown in the drama. All we ever saw was the lovesick fool being ordered to do what he was told by SY, yet some tried (unsuccessfully I might add) to paint him as the mastermind behind the crime when it was SYs doing from the start

How about Ko? I say he is a bad man. He could find a lot of dirt on the old bag but no he keeps his nose clean and poor HS grew up to be an idiot.

So you say Ko is a bad man. I say the jury is still out.

He has enough knowledge about YK that if he truly was the Ma lapdog you like to paint him as, he could've easily tipped off the Chairman long ago ... but he hasn't has he? 

While I would certainly like to see his loyalties more clearly defined, the man is obviously working under duress with his fathers life in the balance ... I'm not ready to condemn the man just yet.

BTW, trying to blame HS's predisposition to idiocy on Ko's action/inaction is weaksauce ... just saying :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 3:19 AM, marrez1 said:

HS and YK each received two different DNA test results, so YK continues to believe that SY is indeed her  biological daughter but HS therefore knows that YK is indeed her  biological mother
By preview for tomorrow episode HS seems to have been sentenced to prison,  Inha does have amnesia but I believe it's partial amnesia he doesn't remember the accident and some events recent, i'm not sure

I wonder how HS will do to get revenge, the old lady who is in prison with her will be able to help her? in any case she will not be able to count on YK

but the question is how will she be able to get revenge, it took years for YK to set up a revenge against this old witch

Did YK ask Ko to do the test again? This biped is scum. Worst than Kang Baek San. 

On 12/7/2022 at 3:23 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

All we ever saw was the lovesick fool being ordered to do what he was told by SY, yet some tried (unsuccessfully I might add) to paint him as the mastermind behind the crime when it was SYs doing fr

I knew he is too lacking upstairs to mastermind the crash but committing a crime with intention makes him a criminal even if he did not plan it, he executed it. He is also hanging around HS as if he is such a good old friend. That makes a two faced criminal, at least 5 years in prison.

Ko is the personal assistant, he has access to YK's pandora box, he is a bad man for not doing anything to atone for his crime 20 years ago. He is playing both Ma and YK. Now he is actively involved in framing HS. 

Ok Ko is not guilty for HS being a lame brain. But I'm sure she would not have been so stupid if YK brought her up.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:21 AM, Ameera Ali said:

the true will set you free but not in kdrama :sweat_smile:

** she was better not knowing 

She annoys me with her blank timid looks but this may be an opportunity for a Monte Cristo return after being in prison.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

I knew he is too lacking upstairs to mastermind the crash but committing a crime with intention makes him a criminal even if he did not plan it, he executed it. He is also hanging around HS as if he is such a good old friend. That makes a two faced criminal, at least 5 years in prison.

I never said what he did wasn't criminal, I simply voiced concern that he not be killed for it.  And how does helping SY with her plan make him two faced with HS?  SY getting hit didn't prevent HS from volunteering her kidney to save YK, it didn't hinder her in the slightest. Alls it did was help SY get out of a biopsy. 

Ko is the personal assistant, he has access to YK's pandora box, he is a bad man for not doing anything to atone for his crime 20 years ago. He is playing both Ma and YK. Now he is actively involved in framing HS. 

Indeed, Ko has access to YK's pandora's box ... has he revealed that to Ma? No.  20 years ago, he was forced to make an unfortunate decision to save his fathers life. Its nice to see that you're so concerned with the Mother/Daughter situation that you're more than willing to have the son sacrifice his own father. 

She annoys me with her blank timid looks but this may be an opportunity for a Monte Cristo return after being in prison.

What!? :scream: you're not actually condoning her mixing with some unkempt heathenish jailbirds? 

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

revealed that to Ma? No.  20 years ago, he was forced to make an unfortunate decision to save his fathers life. Its

She threatens him with his father's life and he has a slew of threats to be used against her, if he really wishes to atone for his heinous deed. He has had 20 years. I hope Ma stabs him in the back and he will rue the day he met her.

7 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And how does helping SY with her plan make him two faced with HS?  S

Two faced is when he helps SY who is HS' mortal enemy - not just in the crash but also earlier- and hanging out with HS. 

13 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

What!? :scream: you're not actually condoning her mixing with some unkempt heathenish jailbirds? 

Unkempt, heathen.

Yo, are you watching the shows with your eyes closed?  

they have shower rooms, nice hardwood floors in the rooms - my house has ceramic tiles - chapels too. She is too stupid to be influenced by them. She'll spend her incarceration going otoke otoke.

50 minutes ago, maribella said:

wonder how HS will do to get revenge, the old lady who is in prison with her will be able to help her? in

May be a lot of money stashed somewhere a la Monte Cristo? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

In case like this, she will meet a rich beneficiary or it will Chairman Ma who helps her go against her own mother. 
I think Chairman Ma has been planning this for a while now 

• Like 3

"A bloody confrontation between two mothers and daughters sacrificed to a great evil, and a combined revenge drama between two mothers and daughters to punish the great evil"

My guess that HS and YK ganging up on SY-Ma team does not seem to take off. So who are the two mothers? Maybe there will be a time leap, HS leaves the jail, and SY gave birth. But Byeol and SY's kid will be too young. 

• Like 2

A bloody confrontation between two mothers and daughters sacrificed to a great evil, and a combined revenge drama between two mothers and daughters to punish the great evil"

i saw the synopsis but the translation is off chingu.   The real translation is between mother and daughter. Take the number two out . I checked the  Hanguel, I didn’t see two in front of mother or daughter. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

i saw the synopsis but the translation is off chingu.   The real translation is between mother and daughter. Take the number two out . I checked the  Hanguel, I didn’t see two in front of mother or daughter. 

Ahah... that makes more sense now. We can have a few combinations. 

Thank you @UnniSarah 

I'm watching Reborn rich, only backstreet boy fan and I are there from this group. The good guys are winning, so come join. 

• Blob 2