[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I feel so bad for HS :( , And IH will have short term memory loss and will think HS is the one that hurt him this is so sad.

Hang in there, we are going to be assaulted by HS'  bottomless brain deficiency for many more episodes.

I thought the part when IH was lying on the floor and her arguing with SY while the poor man was bleeding was HS' stupidest moment. But when Ma came to see her, she said she did not see what happened. She asked the old witch to investigate it. Oh my goodness, give her a reason woman. Sow the suspicion. Tell her what you saw, SY was there!! :headbang:

Ma is evil and hardly the astute business woman. She is now manipulating HS, making her believe that YK rejected her, after abandoning her as a child. It wasn't that difficult to fool HS. 

@Lmangla let's have another poll.
My question: Pick the stupidest character among these shows

a) HS of Witch's game

b) HS of Witch's game

c) HS of Witch's game ... 

• LOL 5

hehehe Ma going to the prison to manipulate HS... YES! Bring on the chaos. I like how everyone knows a different version of what has happened, and no one really knows the full truth about anything LOL -- from the fire and first switch to the adoption to the aunt being murdered and right up to InHa getting hurt, NO ONE seems to know the full truth about anything except us the viewers. I'm really enjoying it. 

Bill Murray Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor 

I think I remember someone saying that YG is really smart and in control, but everything over the last few weeks have shown she is not. She is too driven by her emotions to win. Until she takes off her blinders, she really has no chance of winning. If there is a chance the DNA was switched the first time, how dumb is she that she didn't make sure it didn't happen again? I would have asked for a message or at least said SOMETHING to the lab. UGH.

The way they have written InHa... there is no way that he actually believes HS did it. That's ridiculous. The reason he was drawn to her was for how kind and loving she is. For him to actually believe it, his amnesia better start from at least a year before. I'll be disappointed if that is not the case, because for me, he has been the most consistent character. 

25 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

. She is too driven by her emotions to win. Until she takes off her blinders, she really has no chance of winning. If there is a chance the DNA was switched the first time, how dumb is she that she didn't make sure it didn't happen again? I would have asked for a message or at least said SOMETHING to the lab. UGH.

ExCtly @CupcakeEonni YK has the biggest blinders on and it is so sad because now her daughter is going to hate her. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, maribella said:

Thank you @UnniSarah 

I'm watching Reborn rich, only backstreet boy fan and I are there from this group. The good guys are winning, so come join. 

I am watching Rebord Rich too...  see you there.

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

hehehe Ma going to the prison to manipulate HS... YES! Bring on the chaos. I like how everyone knows a different version of what has happened, and no one really knows the full truth about anything LOL -- from the fire and first switch to the adoption to the aunt being murdered and right up to InHa getting hurt, NO ONE seems to know the full truth about anything except us the viewers. I'm really enjoying it. 

Very true.. MA is the main culprit who is behind all the chaos.

All the actor & actresses are all bad, none of them are good esp the little girl, HB

Knowing very well this is the 2nd DNA test, SYG should have informed the lab to 

send her via text instead of self-collect. 

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

And IH will have short term memory loss and will think HS is the one that hurt him this is so sad.

lucky is only temp memory loss. :sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, maribella said:

Oh my goodness, give her a reason woman. Sow the suspicion. Tell her what you saw, SY was there!! 

HS mouth was frozen at that moment, that's the reason she could not answer Ma. :mrgreen:

• Like 5

Wow, I thought yesterdays episode was off the rails stupid, todays episode is over the cliff ...

train trainwreck GIF

Okay YK's stock isn't just down, it was removed from the market today - Lets Review

- HS has the correct timeline of events for the Red Necklace

- YK has had a special connection with HS for the entire drama - maternal instincts

- YK talks herself into realizing a 12 year old SY couldn't act alone to switch DNA

- YK acknowledging the possibility of a previous switch runs a DNA test but DOESN'T run 2 just in case? :blink:

- Finally, when SY snatches the necklace from YK's hand, she never once says "you gave it to me" when YK questions her. Adding Insult to Injury, SY repeats verbatim what HS already told YK in prison.  How in the f@&k did that not set off every alarm bell and red flag YK ever owned???

Come On Wtf GIF

Best Eye Roll this episode - Han-Byeol to SY

Best Discrete Exit this episode - Prosecutor Joo  ..."I can't stand this"... :lol:

Best "I'm Atoning because @maribella hates me" - Secretary Ko - for intercepting and delivering the DNA results to HS

Best Unexpected Romance - Secretary Ahn - She likes Secretary Ko, and has the jellies ... and she covered for him :wub:

Best "This makes no sense, just roll with it" - Chairman Ma - The Story that YK knows HS is her daughter and abandoned her twice ... because she's a Witch?

That excuse is beyond LAME - What did YK gain by knowingly abandoning her real daughter and adopting SY? They were both orphans!

Are the Writers even trying anymore?

• LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

YK showed HS her version of the DNA test. I hope the spineless idiot HS has enough brain - or the writer would give her some- to show her version of the DNA test. There are 80 odd episodes left, so for HS and YK to gang up against  Ma may be a bit early.

Likewise, let's hope she has enough brain to try to convince IH that it was not her.

There is something about her face that makes me think she's lame brain. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 12/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, Thong Thin said:

Seriously, these 3 ladies fighting- Liar SY, Dumb HS & Evil SYG … 

All I could see is 3 pairs of gold fish eyes fighting at each other :lol: whereas poor InHa lying there

fighting for his life.

finally caught up and I was laughing so much at that scene. it is supposed to be all dramatic but it was hysterical. instead of helping inha, everyoen is fiercely arguing. so hyesoo is not only dumb but she is rather heartless. thats why inha woke up and dumps her @Ameera Ali ; she is a bad nurse! :lol: now, that he broke up, he also got the mandatory hairstyle change. too bad, the bowl cut makes him look funny. does he need to fall in love with hyesoo for us to see his forehead again? 

19 hours ago, maribella said:

Hang in there, we are going to be assaulted by HS'  bottomless brain deficiency for many more episodes.

I thought the part when IH was lying on the floor and her arguing with SY while the poor man was bleeding was HS' stupidest moment. But when Ma came to see her, she said she did not see what happened. She asked the old witch to investigate it. Oh my goodness, give her a reason woman. Sow the suspicion. Tell her what you saw, SY was there!! 

does anyone in that room have any brain? I started cracking up at chairman ma as well. inha is lying unconscious in seyoung's apartment but instead of pointing fingers at seyoung, she thinks that hyesoo did it? even though she knows that seyoung is a cunning girl? if hyesoo had done it, shouldn't the accident have happened at her apartment? :lol:

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Best "This makes no sense, just roll with it" - Chairman Ma - The Story that YK knows HS is her daughter and abandoned her twice ... because she's a Witch?

That excuse is beyond LAME - What did YK gain by knowingly abandoning her real daughter and adopting SY? They were both orphans!

Are the Writers even trying anymore?

heysoo is clearly a fool that it is hysterical to watch her be manipulated. is she 12? why would she believe such a dumb story from chairman ma of all people? we are supposed to be feeling sorry for this chick but I can't help laughing. 

JitteryWarlikeAmericancicada-size_restri 

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

heysoo is clearly a fool that it is hysterical to watch her be manipulated. is she 12? why would she believe such a dumb story from chairman ma of all people? we are supposed to be feeling sorry for this chick but I can't help laughing. 

I think the script is bad but if the actress has a bit of acting skills, it would not be so bad. She has a plain face, without makeup, she is hard on the eye. She really looks like the cleaning lady.

Is that supposed to be the innocent look. Big eyed 'In Ha shi?'. 

The only good thing in the episode is that we found out YK is really the daughter of CH's group boss and wife. Ma was the secretary who became the side dish and her son was YK's half brother. I got it obverted.

Ma has got blood on her hands. YK's father ( her husband), maybe YK's mum too,  Mi Soo's dad were all her victims.

I cannot sign off without saying  that HS is going off the IQ scale. Actually, she's more bearable when she acted childish and fooling around at Ma's house than her acting in prison. Strong and smart, nope. Just lame brain.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

YK is really the daughter of CH's group boss and wife. Ma was the secretary who became the side dish and her son was YK's half brother. I got it obverted.

Ma has got blood on her hands. YK's father ( her husband), maybe YK's mum too,  Mi Soo's dad were all her victims.

Oh. My. God. SEE! I TOLD YOU YK was the FL! That's a BIG twist! She's getting revenge on her bio mom and doesn't even know it! Catching up very soon- just you wait maribella chingu 

I will prove you wrong!!! Hahahaha!

:evilelmo:

Lol... I kid, I kid. Maybe.

• LOL 3

Hi everyone, this is my first post but have been following this drama's forum. My take is that HB will die as a result of SY's negligence. That will be the straw that breaks the camel's {HS} back and the revenge will start.  YK being the rightful heir, thus HS being her bio daughter will take over the company which is rightfully theirs.  That is my prediction.

11 hours ago, maribella said:

YK showed HS her version of the DNA test. I hope the spineless idiot HS has enough brain - or the writer would give her some- to show her version of the DNA test. There are 80 odd episodes left, so for HS and YK to gang up against  Ma may be a bit early.

Likewise, let's hope she has enough brain to try to convince IH that it was not her.

There is something about her face that makes me think she's lame brain. 

Just watch the latest episode of HS in prison to see how she is doing in prison  nope  she still   dumb as dirt i laugh when MA came and visit then JH   then YK then the last one is the  fake who spill the bean on everything and saying what everyone in the forum is saying you are STUPID one by one they come in and insult her to her face and she just sit there and take it there no anger within her and all she can say to fake how can you be so shameless thats it?even after hearing all this she still try to defend YK how good she treat her and look out for her WHAT? really LOL  LOL i think HS have a screw loose and still can not add the dots so nope for her  she still DUMB

Airplane Calm Down GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

• LOL 2

Is someone keeping track of the DNA tests for the old lady? 

I actually think the evil one is very convincing as evil. The doormat is a standard issue doormat. 

But wait, the old witch with the long hair is in the prison and she will help her with her revenge.  

Waiting for the doormat transformation. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

shameless thats it?even after hearing all this she still try to defend YK how good she treat her and look out for her WHAT? really LOL  LOL i think HS have a screw loose and

If she defended YK then try to figure out why Ma who is framing her and threatening her should be believed, I would cut her some slack. But no, she accepts Ma's connivances wholesale. 

Oh my goodness, her diatribe on how difficult must be for SY, not knowing her real self !!! :hahah!:

at the end of fake SY's HS' actress was trying to act furious, heavy breathing eyes bulging... :Megalol:

Then it was back to innocent idiot when IH visited. 'You don't think that I hurt you?' 

Aren't you watching his face??

• LOL 1