[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

200.gif.............Just started watching The Gold Mask   just got done watching Ep 20 where she is standing in the rain promise to get her EX and MIL since she clueless she forgot YR to, I am not worried about her getting    REVENGE that much cause YR will take care of the ex and MIL for her I do not know will there be a time jump or not  but i hope they send the little HJ out of Korea to study and be safe, back to my prediction since YR kill 2 people already everyone is a free for all for her to kill, her next victim might be MIL husband or that female house servant who like to slap employees around i hope is the servant that gets it maybe both will be killed who know but i hope she go after DY SML sister cause she just plain  annoying she need to get gone, so it come down to this  YR will take care of her in laws and the MLand the FL will take over their company and in the end the FL will take care of YR ,by the way i get a feeling YR Ex is not not really dead but will pop up in future Episode.............................................. .

Edited by Yazusa
wrong click
  • Blob 1

it's not just her ex MIL who is evil, the problem here is that FL doesn't know how mean Yura is, she focuses on her ex MIL and her ex husband to get revenge, another thing I have impression that we will not have a time jump for revenge so no FL which becomes all powerful and very rich, no she seems to start as secretary of ML, and can be climbed little by little. But i hope for a good revenge.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 6/20/2022 at 8:34 PM, marrez1 said:

it's not just her ex MIL who is evil, the problem here is that FL doesn't know how mean Yura is, she focuses on her ex MIL and her ex husband to get revenge, another thing I have impression that we will not have a time jump for revenge so no FL which becomes all powerful and very rich, no she seems to start as secretary of ML, and can be climbed little by little. But i hope for a good revenge.

They are supposed to work together on the revenge. There are 80 more episodes, so anything can happen. There will probably be 10-20 episodes on the ML-FL romance. 

The FL was tested by MS which she passed with flying colours. But it's so ridiculous. She begged MS to help her but when she went to the old woman's house, she was sighing, looking very reluctant. I would have thought she'd show great enthusiasm since it's her ticket into MS' team. Maybe the director told her to act that way. It does nor augur well for her future scenes.

SJ is her weak point and Chairman Cha won't think twice to use him.

I think YR will kill again.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Me too Who do you think it will be the next victim  @maribella  YR is very evil and i think the next victim will be SJ. 

15 hours ago, Malika Harris said:

I'm thinking maybe the FIL. 

Yes me too. She'll make coffee or tea, then plop goes in the poison.

SJ is too active and will stay away from her now, or should stay away. She is showing him her true colours.

• Blob 3

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

When will the FL change? She is down trodden 

I think it's her acting - bad. She should be gloating when she confronted evil Cha with the set of documents. But no, she was as stiff as usual with 1 of her 3 expressions... not even an air of annoyance when she spoke to YR, just apologetic. 

A new development which made me cringe was a probable pairing of secretary Ko and SY's mother :nomeme: what on earth???

His attire is loud and strange at most times but he has a good heart and he is a lot younger the mother who is weak and boring, one I would call a drip. She's also an idiot, why does she think she could protect her daughter? 
This is a really stupid pairing.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

So sad that Yoo Seon father died & Yu Ra ex-bf died as well.

Well,  Chairman Cha & Yu-Ra are evil but Yu Ra is the most evil ones.

Seems she will do anything so that her nobody gets her way and I foresee that she  is planning to get hold as Chairman or President of SA Group.

I like how Dong Ha show a little interest in YS by giving her his phone number incase she needs his help. 

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The ML is a jerk, he deserves his current evil wife.

He is totally blinded - he believes Chairman Cha words without going to the extend of finding out 

the truth about Yoo Seon affair. He deserves to be thrown into a dungeon.

I have a feeling that he will regret later for divorcing Yoo Seong and marry Yu Ra.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

He is totally blinded - he believes Chairman Cha words without going to the extend of finding out 

the truth about Yoo Seon affair. He deserves to be thrown into a dungeon.

I have a feeling that he will regret later for divorcing Yoo Seong and marry Yu Ra.

To be honest, I don’t think YS’s ex husband is really blind. Whenever something happens his first question is Is this why you did this? ( When he heard about his FIL was in fell down the stairs ) Even when his mom denies it, he still has doubt.  This guy chooses to turn the other cheek, follow his mom order because he wants to inherit the company. He is doing all this for a Chairman, sadly he has no idea his new wife is eyeing that prize. All the dirt she acquired on his mom, will be the thing that get her the position. I can’t wait for her real character to come out. Everyone in that house will regret letting go of YS. lol lol 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d209c66d3033cc9d3a
A reminder of her true face

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I can’t wait for her real character to come out. Everyone in that house will regret letting go of YS. lol lol 

Once Yu Ra shows her true colors, there's no turning back and Chairman Cha & ML will be in a shock.

I like Chairman Cha husband, he does thing slowly by finding out the truth. 

I will watch Ep 19 tonight and see Yu Ra makes her next move.

• Like 4