[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

They should whip the evil female. Picking on a helpless little boy was what evil step mothers did and they turned into stone or got struck by lightening.

edit: 

Poor SJ has numbskulls for parents. How much is SY going to take from the evil woman? SJ obviously missed her a lot, then at the moment the evil witch confronted them, he went to the witch. Wouldn't that have rung bells if you have a brain? This writer really hates the actress.

The FIL should really grow something, finally in the preview, he said he wanted a divorce. :rickroll: Let's see the gawdawful woman react.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, maribella said:

They should whip the evil female. Picking on a helpless little boy was what evil step mothers did and they turned into stone or got struck by lightening.

edit: 

Poor SJ has numbskulls for parents. How much is SY going to take from the evil woman? SJ obviously missed her a lot, then at the moment the evil witch confronted them, he went to the witch. Wouldn't that have rung bells if you have a brain? This writer really hates the actress.

The FIL should really grow something, finally in the preview, he said he wanted a divorce.  Let's see the gawdawful woman react.

I've been wanting to drop kick that girl all over the floor. It's bad enough that she's an evil child abuser, but she making the 90s fashion that I loved look horrible! Mother-in-law's reaction (half-grandchild) is not surprising seeing as though she forced her ex-daughter-in-laws to get an abortion.

22 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg the poor boy, but it finally looks like he will get some therapy.

Let's hope they keep him away from the that family.

It also looks like like SY is starting to get feels.

This type of stuff to make you want to pull plugs out somebody here even though it's not right, it provides some Vindication for how she's been abusing that child. And then I make her walk around with those bald spots without the ability to get a lace wig or weave pieces.

• LOL 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 32 :).

2022-07-05 32 - 15.4 (2nd) 13.3 (2nd)

4 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

This type of stuff to make you want to pull plugs out somebody here even though it's not right, it provides some Vindication for how she's been abusing that child. And then I make her walk around with those bald spots without the ability to get a lace wig or weave pieces.

Yeah they should not be able to keep the boy, he needs to be away from that evil.

• Like 2

The miserable fake, her parents were rented and no wonder, she is not the Seo designer. :naughty: She is going to get it.

Chairman Cha is going to get her comeuppance. Fooled by a fake and even became her DIL. Then a divorce on the horizon. 

The fake physically abused the child. Starved him and put him in the closet. @TheQueenReturns while you want  to pull the plug, I want to slit her throat or maybe pay someone to do it.

Actually SY is not a thorough idiot. She knew DH is the kind person who helped her, so he's kind. She asked him out to dinner when she wanted to get drunk. And she did. And more, she wept helplessly. Oh you fox. Way to go girl :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

The fake physically abused the child. Starved him and put him in the closet. @TheQueenReturns while you want  to pull the plug, I want to slit her throat or maybe pay someone to do it.

If Soo-Yeon ain't ruthless, I'm gonna bring Eun Ari-Young back from the dead to get revenge on that BLEEP Seo Yura instead.

• Awesome 1

OMG !.. that poor kid had to suffer at the hands of the evil stepmum in order to keep Soo Yeon safe.

What i really need now is someone please keep a recorder inside Seo Jun room to record all the  evil conversations  & how she torment poor Seo Jun. At least, there is proof that Yu Ra is harming Seo Jun instead of showering him with love & care.

Hahaha, with the new designer Lee Bom, I think the fake Yu Ra will be exposed soon. But, I have a hunch that evil Yu Ra will harm Lee Bom cause she does not want all her hard work getting into SA Group esp as daughter in law goes down the drain. Yu Ra will definetly go all out, we have yet to see her evil scheme.

That good for nothing Jin Woo, still have lingering feelings for So Yeon ???. 

No man, you are not good enough for Soo Yeon. Dong Ha is way much better for her.

Imagine now the FIL can't even stand Chairman Cha anymore who wants to control his life.

Yes. get a divorce else you will also suffer in her hands. Chairman Cha is hungry & greedy for more power. 

I doubt Yu Ra wants to have a child with Jin Woo & with Chairman Cha pushing her to visit the

doctor to get medicine, she again will come up with another scheme.

@chococarmela  @maribella @TheQueenReturns  i want to join you guys to get rid of evil Yu Ra.

:evilelmo:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Yes he is going to therapy but it will not help him cause he have to go back to that house and see YR mentally abuse him over again he need to be physically be remove  from  that house  just watch Ep 32 it hurt to see how bad SJ got to this point i was shock to see this little boy sneaking in eating on the floor and the way MIL talk to YR about why her grandson act this way    cause of his mom blood flowing in him that is sick........................................ I don't  like  this writer how she doing this to the the little boy who  keep getting    abuse by this step mom is a cheap way to get rating, abuse someone your own age it just to much to watch and poor kid he have no one to help him in that house but i have to say that little boy who play SJ and the second husband is a good actor for his age, I hopewrestling beat up GIFon this show

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

Yes he is going to therapy but it will not help him cause he have to go back to that house and see YR mentally abuse him over again he need to be physically be remove  from  that house  just watch Ep 32 it hurt to see how bad SJ got to this point i was shock to see this little boy sneaking in eating on the floor and the way MIL talk to YR about why her grandson act this way    cause of his mom blood flowing in him that is sick........................................ I don't  like  this writer how she doing this to the the little boy who  keep getting    abuse by this step mom is a cheap way to get rating, abuse someone your own age it just to much to watch and poor kid he have no one to help him in that house but i have to say that little boy who play SJ and the second husband is a good actor for his age, I hopeon this show

Eeew what show is that clip from? During my time Friday 13 may have scenes like that.

I find the scenes with SJ being abused to be totally repulsive. Even if abuse is part of the storyline they should avoid exposing a young child to such violence, make belief or no. There must be ways of mixing the shots.

Are the father and grandfather so castrated that they cannot see he's petrified of the scummy fake? 

SY seemed to take him away in the next episode. I would use illegal means to take him away. Bug his room and upload it. There will be a furore and and spineless father would have to give him up.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

nt to join you guys to get rid of evil Yu

We should be able fill a bus to go and lynch her or burn down that house, kill 2 birds with one stone.Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF by Cartuna

I think the worst punishment for Cha is to find out that her high class blood was a fake. She was found by the roadside and adopted by a rich family.

Then shut her away in some prison.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Eeew what show is that clip from? During my time Friday 13 may have scenes like that.

I find the scenes with SJ being abused to be totally repulsive. Even if abuse is part of the storyline they should avoid exposing a young child to such violence, make belief or no. There must be ways of mixing the shots.

Are the father and grandfather so castrated that they cannot see he's petrified of the scummy fake? 

SY seemed to take him away in the next episode. I would use illegal means to take him away. Bug his room and upload it. There will be a furore and and spineless father would have to give him up.

We should be able fill a bus to go and lynch her or burn down that house, kill 2 birds with one stone.

I think the worst punishment for Cha is to find out that her high class blood was a fake. She was found by the roadside and adopted by a rich family.

Then shut her away in some prison.

I think the grandfather knew about Seo Jeon who is terrified of his stepmum. Is just that he does not have enough evidence that Yu Ra torment the boy.

Remember, the scene where he hugged his grandson in the room with Yu Ra presence & the little boy was shaking.

Moreover, from the beginning he does not like Yu Ra at all as seen from the scene where she serves him tea in his room and also at the dinner table.

:D burning down the house might not be a good idea if little Seo Jeon still stays there. 

@Yazusa  the only therapy that can heal Seo Jeon is to get away from Yu Ra, stay at his grandma house together with her mum, Soo Yeon.  The question now is can Soo Yeon gets a court injunction to protect his son.

Based on next episode preview, seems that Soo Yeon took away her son by

force & I am afraid Chairman Cha will report to the police that her grandson

got  kidnap & this will land Soo Yeon in trouble again.

Hopefully, Dong Ha will come to her rescue, but can he be of any help since he

has no relationship with Soo Yeon except employee & employer relationship only.

• Like 2

Didn't Evil MIL said in earlier episodes that Evil Mistress was some talented and famous designer and she has to go all the way to scout her in US?  Apparently the real YR studied in France and is also talented and famous.  Surely someone famous like the real YR, she would have her face plaster all over the fashion world and those in the industry would know her, right?  My question is, how did Evil Mistress managed to steal YR identity?  How did Evil MIL not know who is the real YR??

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

force & I am afraid Chairman Cha will report to the police that her grandson

got  kidnap & this will land Soo Yeon in trouble aga

The Fil called SY and told her to take him home. I am guessing he's threatening Cha with divorce because of SJ

10 hours ago, renaoh said:

plaster all over the fashion world and those in the industry would know her, right?  My question is, how did Evil Mistress managed to steal YR identity?  How did Evil MIL not know who is the real YR??

This is usually something one needs to swallow in a kdrama. Or the daughter of a chaebol is known countrywide but not the president's daughter etc. 

Now I think the evil fake has done something awful to the friend of the real Seo. 

SY is finally fighting back and her first step was to hit the evil fake with her handbag, again and again Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

then her cousin seemed to be wandering in her office and perhaps exposed her identity. Why would she go there? I find her and SY's mother annoying. Not sure why, just.

JW and CHY went to SY's house but was told to leave. I ask myself, You have a son who has been abused, the fatger's family wants him back but the two could just walk in? Lock the darn gate and front door.

Looks like there will be a love quadrangle for the oldies: 
SY's mum, JW's dad and the Kos.

• Like 2

Female lead need to look at some old school Dynasty, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, One Life to Live, All of My Children, and General Hospital slaps because that was weak sauce!

She needs to take note of the characters Erica Kane, Sharon and Nikki newman, and Stephanie Forrester when it comes to smacking someone down

joan collins march GIF

joan collins dynasty GIF

Rick James: UNITY :hwaiting2:

dave chappelle slap GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Dynasty, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, One Life to Live, All of My Children, and General Hospital slaps because that was weak sauce!

She needs to take note of the characters Erica Kane, Sharon and Nikki newman, and Stephanie Forrester when it comes to smacking someone down

Don't forget Days of Our Lives! Sami can slap the soul outta anybody! And Erica Kane was a force!

She needs notes from Filipino teleseryes too... now those ladies there... THEY CAN FIGHT!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, maribella said:

The Fil called SY and told her to take him home. I am guessing he's threatening Cha with divorce because of SJ

SY is finally fighting back and her first step was to hit the evil fake with her handbag, again and again 

Looks like there will be a love quadrangle for the oldies: 
SY's mum, JW's dad and the Kos.

Happy to know the FIL is on Soo Yeon side & he did the right move by calling her to take SJ home.

Finally, SY could not keep her cool anymore after knowing Yu Ra has been torturing her son. 

Hitting evil Yu Ra with handbag is only a small issue & does not cause any bodily harm. Is just

a warning to them.

From my POV, SY's mum & JW's dad are better pairing :wub: 

• Like 2