[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

From my POV, SY's mum & JW's dad are better pairing :wub: 

Both are too kind. I saw yesterday episode and JW’s dad called  her an evil woman @Thong Thin

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

JW’s dad tried to rationalize it for her but it’s just that She ACTUALLY BEKIEVES SHE IS A DEITY. Someone will have to kick off the throne. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

From my POV, SY's mum & JW's dad are better pair

I find her annoying, maybe because she was treated like rubbish by CHY but she kept going back as if she was protecting SY. Besides shouldn’t she be more than upset to know the abuse against her grandson? SY had to leave her marriage and her son so her mother could have her operation. Of course it was the fault of the scummy MIL, but SY could have fought back if she had some support. 

I think they should remain friends and being supportive of each other.

• Like 5

This is going to be hilarious, SY’s idiot cousin is now awestruck by DH’s uncle’s style. :getmygrooveon:Now it’s a love pentangle. 
The pest JA must have blurted to SY that her brother had cheated on her. Preview: SY is fixing JW's tie.

It looks like evil fake has either bribed or blackmailed Lee Boem  the new designer.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Don't forget Days of Our Lives! Sami can slap the soul outta anybody! And Erica Kane was a force!

She needs notes from Filipino teleseryes too... now those ladies there... THEY CAN FIGHT!!

Oh Yes! Ms. Sami can smack the pneumonia out of you. She should have smacked her son almost 8 or 9 year ago when he teamed up with Abigail after she slept with her man

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

This is going to be hilarious, SY’s idiot cousin is now awestruck by DH’s uncle’s style. Now it’s a love pentangle. 
The pest JA must have blurted to SY that her brother had cheated on her. Preview: SY is fixing JW's tie.

It looks like evil fake has either bribed or blackmailed Lee Boem  the new designer.

Yeah she told DH that her brother cheated on her. and went him to ask if it was true.

Aww and SY got DH son a stuffed rabbit, he loves it (stuffed animal) :).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah she told DH that her brother cheated on her. and went him to ask if it was true.

Aww and SY got DH son a stuffed rabbit, he loves it (stuffed animal) :).

Now the guy is hooked by the mother and her son. 

I think evil CHY is planning to get FIL kidnapped and admitted to an asylum. It's done all the time in kdrama.

Now SY is doing something smart. Snooping into evil fake's background, and oh she's trying to breakup JW-YR. Excellent.

I think this is best that she can act. Win some, lose some.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, maribella said:

Yu Ra indeed bribed Lee Bom.. however the real facts will be relieved once they submit their employees resume to HR department but i still have lingering feelings that Yu Ra will tampered her resume.  Is too early for her fake identity being reviewed.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I think evil CHY is planning to get FIL kidnapped and admitted to an asylum. It's done all the time in kdrama.

Now SY is doing something smart. Snooping into evil fake's background, and oh she's trying to breakup JW-YR. Excellent.

I have the same feelings too... evil Cha will have her husband admitted to asylum by spreading news that his panic disorder has worsen !  ... with money evil Cha can do wonders.

From my pov, even if Soo Yeon managed to breakup JW & Yu Ra, will Soo Yeon go back to JW ???

What are you guys take .

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I saw yesterday episode and JW’s dad called  her an evil woman @Thong Thin

JW’s dad tried to rationalize it for her but it’s just that She ACTUALLY BEKIEVES SHE IS A DEITY. Someone will have to kick off the throne. 

Chairman Cha is indeed evil with all her bad deeds that she has doned. She will realised it further  down the episodes when she has fallen down and nobody is on her side.

The  only person that will bring her down  is none other then Soo Yeon.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

From my pov, even if Soo Yeon managed to breakup JW & Yu Ra, will Soo Yeon go back to JW ???

What are you guys take .

No... no.... we can't have that. He cheated on his wife and did not protect his son... he is afraid of his mother... not the global CEO type says SY.

35 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

will tampered her resume.  Is too early for her fake identity being reviewed.

SY has contacted evil woman's supposed school. No tampering can be done there.

• Like 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 34 :).

2022-07-07 34 - 15.3 (2nd) 13.4 (2nd)

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Now the guy is hooked by the mother and her son. 

Yes he is.

It could be, lets hope they don't get it done.

She is this is the right move it needs to happen.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

FL lead can learn to slap from Lee Young Eun ( Secret House ) 

Check it out @TheQueenReturns  

@maribella. This girl can SLAP HARD 

@chococarmela Sami can slap and she is wicked. I love my Sami 

Reveal hidden contents

Which episode @UnniSarah?

I have seen her in a few shows, didn't like the characters or her acting.

She was in Full house when I first saw her.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, maribella said:

No... no.... we can't have that. He cheated on his wife and did not protect his son... he is afraid of his mother... not the global CEO type says SY.

I would not want Soo Yeon to get back to JW too even if he divorce Yu Ra.

I hope Soo Yeon & son find happiness with Dong Ha who could shower them with love & care.

9 hours ago, maribella said:

SY has contacted evil woman's supposed school. No tampering can be done there.

I am hoping that Yu Ra real identity be revealed...........but i am still sceptical. 

Will Chairman Cha still accept YR as her DIL if her real identity being exposed ???

• Like 4

I would like to see the mother in law's face when she discovers the whole truth about her daughter in law. She kicked out poor SY, who was faithful to her son and instead she got a viper for a daughter in law. Not only did she kill SY's dad, but she also abuses SY's son. She keeps lying.

@Thong Thin  I like Dongha too, it is the first time I like the male lead in revenge drama :D

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

am hoping that Yu Ra real identity be revealed...........but i am still sceptical. 

Will Chairman Cha still accept YR as her DIL if her real identity being exposed ???

In this day and age of google, what would a run off the mill person do? Google and the real Seo's face would come out. The certificate and transcripts of a student are confidential and SY would not have got it, I don't think European schools are any different.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, maribella said:

Which episode @UnniSarah?

I have seen her in a few shows, didn't like the characters or her acting.

She was in Full house when I first saw her.

That was a big whack. But she still lets go of the woman. She looks like the bad woman in Yellow Boots.

CHY or Evil Fake must have set up a hobo to grab SY. Now the A team has to prove they did not set it up for PR purpose. What a stupid stunt! It's more like what the pest JA would do, who BTW was standing by the door carrying placards of some sort!

• Like 4

On 7/7/2022 at 1:19 AM, chococarmela said:

Don't forget Days of Our Lives! Sami can slap the soul outta anybody! And Erica Kane was a force!

She needs notes from Filipino teleseryes too... now those ladies there... THEY CAN FIGHT!!

DOOL fan here.  love the soap references.  especially Erica. 

I have been peeking and watching quietly on the sidelines.  Was on the edge of my seat when SOO Y Finally fight back with such fierce.  Glad I kept watching.  When SOO Y lost her baby, it was just too much and needed a breather.

so thrilled father in law called SOO Y to take SJ away at the same time feeling sorry for him.  He is married to such a evil woman.  

couldn’t help laugh at everyone falling for each other.  I started to imagine a caterpillar body when Soo’s cousin crushed foe Dong H’s Uncle.  

• Like 4

Waiting for the subs!! CHY got a copy of the real Seo's transcrpts with her photos :lol:. She is furious. Finally, SY's mum and her ex FIL and MS all ran into each other.

I still find it too much that after 6 years of marriage her in law and mum had never met.

• LOL 3