[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

To all of the chingus here, I will say...We did it...

Now, I hope to never see any drama from this writer or director again.

As I thought, I didn't care much for the ending anymore. Loved the kids, as usual though.

I hope to read you all again in another thread!!

:byebye2:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Pathetic ending for Sa Ra and Cha Gun.....I guess she was being made "the bad girl" in this serial and has to suffer the "bad ending" as a result.

I may be a little harsh, but for me I think she deserves this ending, yes I'm sure she will change and find love, but she did too much harm and above all everyone saw how vicious and lying she could be, I'm not saying that others are angels but I think that sometimes after having done so much harm, it's good to part to come back being better

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

To all of the chingus here, I will say...We did it...

Now, I hope to never see any drama from this writer or director again.

As I thought, I didn't care much for the ending anymore. Loved the kids, as usual though.

I hope to read you all again in another thread!!

:byebye2:

Yup, highest rated show doesn't mean it's a good one....I will rate this one at 6/10.

• Like 4

KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman” has gone out on top!

On March 27, the popular weekend drama ended its run with a significant increase in viewership from its penultimate episode the previous night. According to Nielsen Korea, the series finale of “Young Lady and Gentleman” scored an average nationwide rating of 36.8 percent, successfully capping its perfect streak as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-heads-into-final-week-on-ratings-rise-as-young-lady-and-gentleman-ends-at-no-1/#ixzz7OmqHSwUK

• Like 4

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Thanks for the info, is there a video?.

First posted by @Lunkera - thank you!

--

Ummm, that was cute. Exhausting and frustrating, but ultimately... the typical weekend K-drama, I guess. Not the best I've seen, but thankfully, not the worst.

Main couple are cute.

I liked Se-ryeon and Dae-beom and the kids.

Feel pretty bad for all the esteemed actresses and all the indignities they had to suffer - Lee Il-hwa (Anna Kim), Cha Hwa-yeon (Wang Dae-ran), Lee Whee-hyang (Lee Gi-ja), and even Oh Hyeon-gyeong (Yeon-sil). Wow, that was pretty embarrassing. I hope you all got paid a lot.

Im Ye-jin - also esteemed actress - at least your character wasn't all that undignified.

And those two guys who owned the pig feet restaurant next to the chicken restaurant - especially the actor Choi Jae-seong (Hyun Bin's father) - wow, what a thankless role for a once-superstar. This show had a real knack for doing nothing with their talented stars.

I enjoyed the epilogue video on Youtube - but I'm not really sure why they had to put that on Youtube. Why not incorporate that into the actual final episode?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It has been an interesting and frustrating ride watching this drama.  Edging on each weekend in anticipation for a good ending.  Well ... not disappointed at all.  The epilogue definitely puts a happy tune in my heart.

This forum is my hiding place for more 'juicing' point of views.  Thank you @Lunkerafor your efforts in writing the overall views before we can watch it with English Subs.  That really helped in our suspense. 

i love the chemistry between the two main leads, JHW and LSE. Hope for more success in their future works. The kids too are so enchanting.  

• Like 3