[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

2 hours ago, heistheway said:

Well I think that the "proposal" of YG is, in fact, an imagination of either DD or YG.   But I also think that's because YG has something even bigger and grander in mind for DD.   All is certainly not lost since we know the endgame! 

Patience, my loves.   It will start to come right tomorrow!

Yeah let's just wait and see what happens.

• Like 3

@heistheway Yes and im hoping we get something more than just the wedding  to repay us after all awful plot aswell as criticism she received but probably not. Going from her post on instagram after she recovered from covid i guess shes back in YG house in 51. Some reviewer/speculator said that DD may also be pissed at SC again after hearing from YS that she saw SC and AK together.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why did Sara's mom go to prison? Is it for the stollen gold? Or something else?

I assume that's true. But I don't remember it. Did I miss that scene or something?

Anyway, Dae-ran has become "the parasite" that she accused the Park family of being!

I guess it's scandalous in Korea that Mirim is living with Joon-oh. Fine. But it's not like they ever looked in on her before or tried to see if she lived in a safe place. They just took her word for it that she "lived with a friend." So... um... whatever. They need to leave her alone.

Also do not enjoy seeing Joon-oh's mom for being so hysterical about this. Calm down, everyone.

• Like 5

Ridiculous script writing, the whole family objected to Dan2 dating older man but the family & SC dare not object strongly to young couple sleeping & staying together. Jun-oh is still studying & hasn't even graduated, does he has any means to support a family if Mirim gets pregnant - these 2 are too young to be in a serious relationship. Can date but it's morally wrong to stay together.

• Like 4

Episode 50 :

YG ran after DD and backhug her. YG begging her to forgive him. DD cries. DD get angry and yell at YG and reject him. SR and JN talking. Explaining that JM wasnt confident. SR explaining like in preview. CG sees SaRa walking home. SaRa eating and some ahjumma called. Package outside SaRa door. Ahjumma helps her. CG is bonkers. There is flower and groceries in the package. SaRa run out to check but no one is there. CG was hiding. YG and Lawyer Friend discussing. Trying to get advice and raises his voice. YG get frustrated. YG imagined it with car and not. He imagined the reunion. YG is happy. YG back to reality. YG try the car proposal in reality but it fails and DD mock him for lame attempt. YG ask what he has to do. YG start running around the field and DD watch slowly from distance and thinking if he lost his mind. YG at home having pain from running around too much. DD is having fun wih the flashbacks. Saying to herself i guess to not give in easily. DR stealing more food. Next morning Housekeeper wonder where the food is and have nothing for the kids. 

JN thinking about YG coming home and in pain from working out. JN thinking. JN meet up with DD. JN blaming herself for DD and YG relationship and saying sorry. But DD says its not JN fault(All on YG). JN has given her approval atleast. YG drags DD away somewhere semi against her will. YG drags her to a church. YG is saying something to God(i think?). while holding her hand. DD forgives YG i guess. Housekeeper keeping watch. DR and Housekeeper run into eachother and start screaming at eachother. DR hold her mouth. DR run away. YG come and wonders what is up. DR found out. DR calls SR. SR come to the house reluctantly. SR and DR is arguing about the ring while YG in the room. DR blurts out something about the past. Explaining something about the ring crying and begging. SR go to YG in hs home office. SR asking YG for something. SR and DR talk. DR is forced to put her thumbprint for signing a document. 

DR visit SaRa mom in jail. I think she in jail especially since she gave the money away. DR is mad. SR and DB talk while YS come. DB say something about SC and YS get suspicious and says shes going out for awhile. YS ask about AK to some security guard YS shocked to learn AK hasnt left for US. YS witness SC and AK walking together like in preview. YS is crying. SC and AK grocery shopping and YS follow them and is more upset. YS on the ground and crying. YS with Grandmother. YS saying everything to Grandma. DD came home and overheard it all. YS is hysterical and runs away probably to confront them. DD run after YS. SC leave. YS come to her place. YS start attack AK and pull her hair. YS is making a scene sitting on the floor crying. YS asking i think why she did it. AK saying she did wrong. DD comes and tries to drag YS away and YS refuses. DD asks AK if shes really human. AK saying something. DD is pissed and i  think saying how she can treat her mother who raised her this way. DD leave with YS and AK is crying. YS thanking DD. DD is saying ofcourse shes on YS side. DD mention that her dad cant be that kind of person(wrong) and asking if she cant give him a chance. DD saying she wont forgive SC something. MS go to Junoh and Mirim place and confront them. Junoh tell Mirim to leave and he will handle it. Junoh want MS to apologize but MS doesnt think she has anything to apologize for. They argue and MS is upset. MS go to YS place to complain. YS is affected by SC and AK. YS doesnt want to hear about it and yells that SC and AK having an affair. I think YS telling MS to deal with it herself. MS shocked. SaRa caught CG this time. SaRa argue with CG. CG says something to SaRa and leave and SaRa cries. 

SC is questioned by MS. YS come out of the door and confront him. SC asking if she went to AK place. SC scream at her that AK is sick. DD overhear it all. While SC explaining DD is listening from behind. YS angry that SC didn't say anything and went to meet her in secret. SC scream at her and something about her being DD mom. SC leave and YS scream at him. DD crying again and having flashback screaming at AK. SC go to AK place SC sees the mess. AK is not in her bedroom and wont answer the phone. DD come to AK place and asking about AK. SC says shes gone. DD blame herself for yelling at AK earlier. DD i think said she hate AK and SC says to not hate her. SC said he used to hate AK also. DD isnt ready to forgive i think. DD walking the street and remember far in past with AK standing up for DD. AK crying and asking to hug DD. YG call DD. YG meet DD and is shocked that AK is sick. DD hug YG. DD keeps blaming herself for being mean. YG comfort DD. 

SC in his bedroom. YS start argue with SC.  Grandma come in and intervene. Entire family overhear it. DD in her room alone crying hearing YS yelling. SC receive call from someone about AK.  SC is about to leave and YS start yelling at him for going to meet AK. DD is sad. SC finds AK sleeping on the floor. SC find her and they talk. AK says to him to leave. AK mention YS and stuff. SC mention DD and AK is affected. SC and YS scene i think they are separating? YS ask if he abandoning her i think everyone heard DD shocked.

Preview YG takes DD to meet AK at a restaurant. DD wearing outfit AK gave her. I think AK asked for help. MS meet SaRa mom. SaRa and CG scene with SaRa being convinced (Barf). DD has the outfit AK gave her. YS is mad DD and YS argue and DD crying and DD saying she pity AK i think and it seems YS severing their mother-daughter relationship for meeting AK. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

is good she called Dan Dan , one Dan can go live her life , other Dan can stay with him cos he so confusing oppa  one day he like go live your life with someone young , days he can’t let he go , he like  :mrgreen:

~ don’t leave me I am sorry lol 

She should make him CRY a few times  

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 50 :

YG ran after DD and backhug her. YG begging her to forgive him. DD cries. DD get angry and yell at YG and reject him. SR and JN talking. Explaining that JM wasnt confident. SR explaining like in preview. CG sees SaRa walking home. SaRa eating and some ahjumma called. Package outside SaRa door. Ahjumma helps her. CG is bonkers. There is flower and groceries in the package. SaRa run out to check but no one is there. CG was hiding. YG and Lawyer Friend discussing. Trying to get advice and raises his voice. YG get frustrated. YG imagined it with car and not. He imagined the reunion. YG is happy. YG back to reality. YG try the car proposal in reality but it fails and DD mock him for lame attempt. YG ask what he has to do. YG start running around the field and DD watch slowly from distance and thinking if he lost his mind. YG at home having pain from running around too much. DD is having fun wih the flashbacks. Saying to herself i guess to not give in easily. DR stealing more food. Next morning Housekeeper wonder where the food is and have nothing for the kids. 

JN thinking about YG coming home and in pain from working out. JN thinking. JN meet up with DD. JN blaming herself for DD and YG relationship and saying sorry. But DD says its not JN fault(All on YG). JN has given her approval atleast. YG drags DD away somewhere semi against her will. YG drags her to a church. YG is saying something to God(i think?). while holding her hand. DD forgives YG i guess. Housekeeper keeping watch. DR and Housekeeper run into eachother and start screaming at eachother. DR hold her mouth. DR run away. YG come and wonders what is up. DR found out. DR calls SR. SR come to the house reluctantly. SR and DR is arguing about the ring while YG in the room. DR blurts out something about the past. Explaining something about the ring crying and begging. SR go to YG in hs home office. SR asking YG for something. SR and DR talk. DR is forced to put her thumbprint for signing a document. 

DR visit SaRa mom in jail. I think she in jail especially since she gave the money away. DR is mad. SR and DB talk while YS come. DB say something about SC and YS get suspicious and says shes going out for awhile. YS ask about AK to some security guard YS shocked to learn AK hasnt left for US. YS witness SC and AK walking together like in preview. YS is crying. SC and AK grocery shopping and YS follow them and is more upset. YS on the ground and crying. YS with Grandmother. YS saying everything to Grandma. DD came home and overheard it all. YS is hysterical and runs away probably to confront them. DD run after YS. SC leave. YS come to her place. YS start attack AK and pull her hair. YS is making a scene sitting on the floor crying. YS asking i think why she did it. AK saying she did wrong. DD comes and tries to drag YS away and YS refuses. DD asks AK if shes really human. AK saying something. DD is pissed and i  think saying how she can treat her mother who raised her this way. DD leave with YS and AK is crying. YS thanking DD. DD is saying ofcourse shes on YS side. DD mention that her dad cant be that kind of person(wrong) and asking if she cant give him a chance. DD saying she wont forgive SC something. MS go to Junoh and Mirim place and confront them. Junoh tell Mirim to leave and he will handle it. Junoh want MS to apologize but MS doesnt think she has anything to apologize for. They argue and MS is upset. MS go to YS place to complain. YS is affected by SC and AK. YS doesnt want to hear about it and yells that SC and AK having an affair. I think YS telling MS to deal with it herself. MS shocked. SaRa caught CG this time. SaRa argue with CG. CG says something to SaRa and leave and SaRa cries. 

SC is questioned by MS. YS come out of the door and confront him. SC asking if she went to AK place. SC scream at her that AK is sick. DD overhear it all. While SC explaining DD is listening from behind. YS angry that SC didn't say anything and went to meet her in secret. SC scream at her and something about her being DD mom. SC leave and YS scream at him. DD crying again and having flashback screaming at AK. SC go to AK place SC sees the mess. AK is not in her bedroom and wont answer the phone. DD come to AK place and asking about AK. SC says shes gone. DD blame herself for yelling at AK earlier. DD i think said she hate AK and SC says to not hate her. SC said he used to hate AK also. DD isnt ready to forgive i think. DD walking the street and remember far in past with AK standing up for DD. AK crying and asking to hug DD. YG call DD. YG meet DD and is shocked that AK is sick. DD hug YG. DD keeps blaming herself for being mean. YG comfort DD. 

SC in his bedroom. YS start argue with SC.  Grandma come in and intervene. Entire family overhear it. DD in her room alone crying hearing YS yelling. SC receive call from someone about AK.  SC is about to leave and YS start yelling at him for going to meet AK. DD is sad. SC finds AK sleeping on the floor. SC find her and they talk. AK says to him to leave. AK mention YS and stuff. SC mention DD and AK is affected. SC and YS scene i think they are separating? YS ask if he abandoning her i think everyone heard DD shocked.

Preview YG takes DD to meet AK at a restaurant. DD wearing outfit AK gave her. I think AK asked for help. MS meet SaRa mom. SaRa and CG scene with SaRa being convinced (Barf). DD has the outfit AK gave her. YS is mad DD and YS argue and DD crying and DD saying she pity AK i think and it seems YS severing their mother-daughter relationship for meeting AK.

Thank you for the summary of Ep50.  I have not watched Ep49 with Eng Sub yet.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Episódio 50:

YG correu atrás do DD e a ugou. YG implorando para ela perdoá-lo. DD chora. DD fica com raiva e grita com YG e rejeitá-lo. SR e JN conversando. Explicando que JM não estava confiante. SR explicando como na pré-visualização. CG vê SaRa voltando para casa. SaRa comendo e alguns ahjumma chamado. Pacote fora da porta SaRa. Ahjumma a ajuda. CG é maluco. Há flores e mantimentos no pacote. SaRa correu para verificar, mas não há ninguém lá. CG estava se escondendo. YG e Advogado Amigo discutindo. Tentando obter conselhos e levanta a voz. YG fica frustrado. YG imaginou com carro e não. Ele imaginou a reunião. YG está feliz. YG de volta à realidade. YG tentar a proposta do carro na realidade, mas ele falha e DD zombar dele por tentativa manca. YG pergunta o que ele tem que fazer. YG começar a correr ao redor do campo e DD assistir lentamente à distância e pensar se ele perdeu a cabeça. YG em casa com dor de correr muito. DD está se divertindo com os flashbacks. Dizendo para si mesma que acho que não ceder facilmente. DR roubando mais comida. Na manhã seguinte, a governanta se pergunta onde está a comida e não tem nada para as crianças.

JN pensando em YG voltando para casa e com dor de malhar. JN pensando. JN se encontra com DD. JN culpando-se por dd e relacionamento YG e pedindo desculpas. Mas dd diz que não é culpa jn (tudo em YG). JN deu sua aprovação pelo menos. YG arrasta DD para longe em algum lugar semi contra sua vontade. YG a arrasta para uma igreja. YG está dizendo algo a Deus (eu acho?). enquanto segurava sua mão. DD perdoa YG, eu acho. Governanta vigiando. Dr e governanta se enfrentam e começam a gritar um com o outro. Dr segure a boca dela. Dr. fugir. YG vem e se pergunta o que está acontecendo. Dr. descobriu. Dr chama sr. sr. vem para casa relutantemente. Sr. e DR está discutindo sobre o anel enquanto YG na sala. Dr diz algo sobre o passado. Explicando algo sobre o anel chorando e implorando. Sr. vá para YG no escritório hs home. Sr. pedindo algo a YG. Conversa de RS e DR. Dr é forçado a colocar sua impressão digital para assinar um documento.

Dr visite SaRa mãe na cadeia. Acho que ela está na cadeia, especialmente desde que entregou o dinheiro. Dr é louco. Sr e DB conversam enquanto YS vem. DB dizer algo sobre SC e YS ficar desconfiado e diz que ela vai sair por um tempo. YS perguntar sobre AK para algum segurança YS chocado ao saber que AK não partiu para os EUA. YS testemunha SC e AK andando juntos como na pré-estreia. YS está chorando. SC e AK compras de supermercado e YS segui-los e está mais chateado. YS no chão e chorando. YS com a vovó. YS dizendo tudo para a vovó. DD chegou em casa e ouviu tudo. YS é histérico e foge provavelmente para confrontá-los. DD correr atrás de YS. SC sair. YS vêm à casa dela. YS começar a atacar AK e puxar seu cabelo. YS está fazendo uma cena sentada no chão chorando. YS perguntando que eu acho que por que ela fez isso. AK dizendo que ela fez errado. DD vem e tenta arrastar YS para longe e YS se recusa. DD pergunta a AK se ela é realmente humana. AK dizendo alguma coisa. DD está chateado e eu acho que dizendo como ela pode tratar sua mãe que a criou desta maneira. DD sair com YS e AK está chorando. YS agradecendo dD. DD está dizendo que ela está do lado ys. DD mencionar que seu pai não pode ser esse tipo de pessoa (errada) e perguntando se ela não pode dar-lhe uma chance. DD dizendo que ela não vai perdoar SC alguma coisa. MS vá para Junoh e Mirim e confrontá-los. Junoh diz a Mirim para sair e ele vai lidar com isso. Junoh quer que a ESM se desculpe, mas a esclerose múltipla não acha que tem nada para se desculpar. Eles discutem e a esclerose múltipla está chateada. MS vá ao YS place para reclamar. O YS é afetado por SC e AK. YS não quer ouvir sobre isso e grita que SC e AK estão tendo um caso. Acho que ys dizendo à ES para lidar com isso sozinha. MS chocada. SaRa pegou CG desta vez. SaRa discute com CG. CG diz algo para SaRa e sai e SaRa chora.

SC é interrogado por MS. YS sai pela porta e confrontá-lo. SC perguntando se ela foi para a casa AK. SC grita com ela que AK está doente. DD ouve tudo. Enquanto SC explicando DD está ouvindo por trás. YS com raiva que SC não disse nada e foi encontrá-la em segredo. SC grita com ela e algo sobre ela ser mãe dd. SC sai e YS grita com ele. DD chorando de novo e tendo flashback gritando em AK. SC vá para AK place SC vê a bagunça. AK não está no quarto dela e não atende o telefone. DD veio ao AK place e perguntou sobre AK. SC diz que ela se foi. DD se culpa por ter gritado com AK mais cedo. DD eu acho que disse que ela odeia AK e SC diz para não odiá-la. SC disse que ele costumava odiar AK também. DD não está pronto para perdoar, eu acho. DD andando na rua e lembre-se de longe no passado com AK em pé para DD. AK chorando e pedindo para abraçar DD. YG chamar DD. YG encontrar DD e está chocado que AK está doente. DD abrace yg. DD continua se culpando por ser má. YG conforto DD.

SC em seu quarto. YS começar a discutir com SC. Vovó entrar e intervir. Toda a família ouviu. DD em seu quarto sozinho chorando ouvindo YS gritando. SC recebe chamada de alguém sobre AK. SC está prestes a sair e YS começar a gritar com ele por ir encontrar AK. DD está triste. SC encontra AK dormindo no chão. SC encontrá-la e eles falam. AK diz para ele ir embora. AK mencione YS e outras coisas. SC menciona DD e AK é afetado. Cena de SC e YS eu acho que eles estão se separando? YS pergunta se ele a abandonou acho que todos ouviram DD chocado.

Preview YG leva DD para encontrar AK em um restaurante. DD vestindo roupa que AK deu a ela. Acho que aK pediu ajuda. Ms conheça a mãe de SaRa. Cena de SaRa e CG com SaRa sendo convencido (Vômito). DD tem a roupa que AK lhe deu. YS é louco DD e YS discutir e DD chorando e DD dizendo que ela tem pena de AK eu acho e parece YS cortando sua relação mãe-filha para conhecer AK.

Thank you so much for your summaries. Helped a lot with my anxiety.Excelete work

2 hours ago, cris said:
hank you so much for your summaries. Helped a lot with my anxiety.Excelete work

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2