[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

largephoto1357016.jpg 

Drama: Gentleman and Young Lady (literal title)

Hangul: 신사와 아가씨

Director: Shin Chang-Seok

Writer: Kim Sa-Kyung

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 50

Release Date: September, 2021 --

Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55

Plot Synopsis 

Lee Young-Kook (Ji Hyun-Woo) is a widower with three children. He still hasn’t gotten over the death of his wife. He decides to hire Park Dan-Dan (Lee Se-Hee) as a live-in tutor for his kids and he becomes attracted to her. Meanwhile, Park Dan-Dan has bright and positive personality despite her harsh situation.

Cast

Ji Hyun-Woo - Lee Young-Kook

Lee Se-Hee - Park Dan-Dan

Cha Hwa-Yeon - Gong Yeon-Sil

Supporting cast:

Yoon Jin Yi -- Lee Se Ryeon [Young Guk's sister]

Kim Young Ok -- Jin Dal Rae

Lee Hwi Hyang -- Reporter Lee

Im Ye Jin -- Jang Mi Sook

Oh Hyun Kyung -- Cha Yeon Shil

Lee Jong Won -- Park Soo Cheol

Lee Il Hwa -- Anna Kim

Kang Eun Tak -- Cha Gun [Maternal Uncle of Park Dan Dan]

Park Ha Na -- Josa Ra [Young Guk's butler]

Ahn Woo Yeon -- Park Dae Beom [Dan Dan's brother]

Choi Myung Bin -- Lee Jae Ni [Young Guk's daughter]

Wang Bit Na -- Jang Gook hee

Kang Yoon Je -- Jun Oh

Source: Asianwiki | MyDramaList  | Dramawiki | Hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread 

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki), will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

some more posters: 

:crazily: oh my goodness Tae Pung and can't remember her name in the show, actress is Park Ha Na. 
The kid is the boy who died in Man in a Veil and to my horror acted as a girl in another show. Sorry, too creative with a young kid who is just learning about bits and pieces at that age, IMHO. I know, I should broaden my mind.

Wang Bit Na was in the Mysterious buyer? 

Trying to imagine how they would act as a couple. But it does not look like they will be a couple, so many male and female actors. So many characters for a 50 episode show, maybe 50 hrs?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@maribella @LeftCoastOppa ~ our favourites man in the veil and fatal promise lady are in this drama though as support roles. :D 

Since I never watched Man in The Veil I guess I'll only be half as traumatized :lol:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

oh my goodness Tae Pung and can't remember her name in the show, actress is Park Ha Na. 

Eun-Dong -

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

On 8/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, maribella said:

oh my goodness Tae Pung and can't remember her name in the show, actress is Park Ha Na. 

This isn't the first time they're in a drama together. They played lovers in "Apgujeong Midnight Sun". I liked them as a couple so here's hoping they do it again.

• Like 5

• Lmangla changed the title to [Upcoming drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨, premiers Sept 25