[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@heistheway There are talks about JN finding her mom's will. not sure if it's true though. Her mom did say to YG on her deathbed to just miss her for 1 year and move on and find someone. Took him 2 years+ though.

From what I gathered last week, JN's not against YG remarrying, she clearly told him to find a suitable mother for her and her brothers. She's rather bothered by the age gap. So I don't know if her mom's will's gonna help on that regard.

I'm looking forward to how the writer's gonna resolve this.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@spartania yeah fair enough. i wrote that before i rewatched ep 47 just recently to heart the conversation since i didn't see it yet subbed. Maybe JN will realize she can't be without DD or saving Sejong changed it or maybe DD and JN talk it out. But yeah i can see why shes bothered with DD only being 13 year older than her. Maybe JN will see how DD and YG suffer and give her blessing.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@spartania yeah fair enough. i wrote that before i rewatched ep 47 just recently to heart the conversation since i didn't see it yet subbed. Maybe JN will realize she can't be without DD or saving Sejong changed it or maybe DD and JN talk it out. But yeah i can see why shes bothered with DD only being 13 year older than her. Maybe JN will see how DD and YG suffer and give her blessing.

She may not like the new girl on the block may be another Sara

• Like 3

Episode 49

Spoiler

YG in shock with DD interview. YG being cold. DD leave after they talk. YG is frustrated. DD talk with housekeeper. Sejong and Sechan run towards DD. Sejong and DD hug. They say they will help. JN talk with DD in private. It doesn't go well. JN is being really mean. Sejong and Sechan arguing with YG. DD walking alone on the street thinking of what JN said and YG said. Saying something to herself being upset at YG. YG call DD to meet. YG reject DD. SC visiting AK hospital room but she isn't there. SC finds AK and she says she won't have the surgery and will return to US i guess to finish her last things before she dies. AK says she will accept her fate.  SC asks what about DD when she finds out and ask her to live. AK cries and SC say he will find a way. 

Junoh and Mirim walking and flirting. YS and Grandma sees them and are shocked. hahaha they confront them inside. Mirim and Junoh shocked. Tell them to breakup but they refuse. SR introduce JiMin(JaeKyung) to him. Invite him to dinner and SR ask if its okay and he says yes. 3 of them are eating together and talk. JM keeps staring at YG. YG talk with SR and YG agree to meet JM. SR mentioned DD but says its fine. DR cards getting rejected. SR worried about DD and YG relationship i think. DR calls SR for help but SR yells at her. Seems SR is forced to pay or DR and shocked by the sum. DR sneak back into the house. YG in his bed thinking of what he said to DD with both her father and JN being against it. SR i think gave YG a place to meet. DD sad in her bed also thinking what he said. YS and Grandma talking and MS overheard them and asked if its true what they said that Mirim and Junoh are dating. MS confronts both of them. MS angry and start beating Junoh. MS refuse to believe it and leave. Mirim crying and Junoh start chasing MS. Junoh and MS arguing. MS won't accept them dating. Junoh angry and MS and leave. MS crying.

YG and JM eating dinner together. YG already inviting her to meet the kids lol!. DD with Hyunbin and others walking. DD witness JM and YG linking arms. DD is shocked and sad. YG saying he wants to introduce someone. kids shocked. Sechan and Sejong especially upset over it. JN is more open to it. 

Hyunbin and YG walking the street. DD is walking dazed. Hyunbin said if she know he liked her during college. DD is taken off-guard. Hyunbin ask them to go out. DD says she already like someone and Hyunbin ask if its the chairman and says he already has someone. DD says she can't like someone else. DD having flashback. Runs off somewhere. DD and YG meets. DD asks who that woman is. DD is upset at YG he would date someone else. DD saying she rejected someone i think cause she still love YG. DD mad at YG. YG leave and DD yell that he won't ever be happy with her. DD crying.

MS upset and go meet YS and Grandma and confront them also mad cause they didn't tell her. They told her they just found out and told them to breakup. But Junoh was adamant on not breaking up. some more arguing and SC overhears it and MS explain. Family meeting with SC confronting both Junoh and Mirim. Junoh saying something and MS get angry. Junoh refuse to breakup and they leave. Grandma and MS is arguing again. MS said some nasty words about Mirim and Grandma started crying and saying about how Mirim parents died in a car accident. MS affected and some more arguing and she leave. DR stealing food inside the house. Housekeeper finds the bowl in the kitchen next day confused. She saying something if YG ate it and YG is confused. She suspects the children instead since they ate Bibimbap at DD house. CG sees people doing stuff regarding where SaRa lived and question them but they don't know. CG calls someone about SaRa but they don't know. SaRa meets her mother in prison. SaRa mom says sorry and start argue with SaRa. SaRa saying she won't meet her ever again. SaRa mom start crying. SaRa moving her stuff into a small living place and start crying. YS and Grandma talk. YS ask DB where SC is but DB doesnt know. YS suspicious i think. SC helping AK. AK says YS will be upset if found out and SC says he will deal with it. 

Sechan calling DD and crying and saying YG will introduce them to a woman and DD is shocked. missed alittle cause it cut but DD saw it. YG saw DD and DD cried and left. YG start chasing after and DD is gone. YG and JM met again and YG said he liked someone and apologize. I think they agreed not to date. YG remember that DD saw him and is upset. DD sitting alone on a bench crying. YG broke her heart. DD and YG meet. DD saying she was happy just being by YG side and pouring her heart out. DD saying she doesnt want to hurt and saying goodbye to YG. YG is taken off guard/shocked. YG remember what he did to DD this episode. YG crying and episode ends.

Preview : lagged too much. saw SR talk with JN about YG and DD. YS sees AK and SC and cries. DD and YG scene with YG opening his car i think it was full of balloons. lagged so much so i couldnt see. 

Clips. including JN arguing with DD.

Spoiler

dd

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Junoh and Mirim have finally won my heart after today episode! go Junoh. No wonder writer had to rewrite 51-52. I was hoping for scene after the wedding but i'm like 90% sure it won't happen.

Preview

Someone also translate it on twitter into thai i think and used google translate. Ending of this episode

“You're wrong. In the past, no matter what people think or what It's because I'm beside the president that I'm happy. Because I'm with the president so I'm not afraid. Until now I never thought it was difficult. Do you know the president? The person who always gave me deep wounds It's not someone else, it's you.”

• Like 6

Also SR and JN conversation from Preview  Jennie said, "Even though everyone doesn't agree why does dad still like DD? Seryeon said, " Your dad has 3 kids so it's hard for him to find someone who truly likes him."

Credit to a person on twitter.

• Like 5

forgot to post last scene of episode 49. @Ameera Ali DD has the same clothes as episode 49 ending so may be an imagination. but i sure hope not.

“You're wrong. In the past, no matter what people think or what It's because I'm beside the president that I'm happy. Because I'm with the president so I'm not afraid. Until now I never thought it was difficult. Do you know the president? The person who always gave me deep wounds It's not someone else, it's you.”

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

forgot to post last scene of episode 49. @Ameera Ali DD has the same clothes as episode 49 ending so may be an imagination. but i sure hope not.

“You're wrong. In the past, no matter what people think or what It's because I'm beside the president that I'm happy. Because I'm with the president so I'm not afraid. Until now I never thought it was difficult. Do you know the president? The person who always gave me deep wounds It's not someone else, it's you.”

Couldn't agreement with her comment more. He's always been the issue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well I think that the "proposal" of YG is, in fact, an imagination of either DD or YG.   But I also think that's because YG has something even bigger and grander in mind for DD.   All is certainly not lost since we know the endgame! 

Patience, my loves.   It will start to come right tomorrow!

• Like 2