[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

ok, it's a nice happy ending with a proposal, the leads are cute , but I'm a little disappointed in the end, the writers added things that were not necessary and made this drama rather melodramatic towards the end
 for I who loved the webtoon, I'm disappointed that I didn't see a wedding and their honeymoon, but I loved the fact that we laughed so much, it feels good
i don't see a season 2, the actors are busy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

I rewatch again at Netflix and finally understood about the ending. Few points that I can put here:

How beautiful relationship between Grandpa with Tea Moo and Sung Hoon. He loves his grandchild so much that he wanted SH to call him Grandpa. I guess he never called him that even when SH grow up with Tea Moo. Too bad not much back story is told in this drama.

Yeong So really like a sister to Hari like Sung Hoon brother to Tea Moo. I'm glad that Yeong So find comfort in Hari warm family and always treat her like real daughter since she didn't received love from her family.

The dynamic between Tea Moo and Hari is so beautiful and you can see such innocent and pure love (of course minus the bed scene.. lol) between them and how they cherish each other. A bit heartwarming to see how writer embedded the real life of Hyo Seop and Sejong in the drama. If you watch the earlier interview, press conference, Marie Claire interview, Sejong mention that Hyo Seop in reality such a pure and unique person which seldom she meet in reality especially when someone in the 20's. And of course Sejong herself very bright and cheerful person. 

Not sure if just coincident or not. How Hari's father mentioned Hari having hard life when she is young (in reality Sejong grow up without father figure and having hard life and strive to become the best). Meanwhile in the pass few days, there are rumors about Hyo Seop dating with some actress (I don't remember her name) and funny to see they put Tea Moo got scandal with violin artist. 

Even though no wedding scene, I'm glad both of them together again and finally decided to get married. I guess if they have one more episode, I would like to see Grandpa and Hari's family together in the wedding scene and it must be hillarious. Not mentioning the Go Food team doing some performance at the wedding..lol. 

I guess if tvn is the tv station producing this drama the budget might be higher and more fancy stuff can be seen but since it is SBS I guess it just ok.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The last episode..    :rolleyes:

I wanted to see

- preparations for a double wedding,

- wedding dresses 

- a wedding cake

- bouquets of flowers...  :D

This savings book is a true evidence of love.   

Byungchan deserved a better role than this.

• Like 2

Hello everyone, I just join in the ride and marathon through... I lovvvveeee the drama so much..i read there is a LOT of deleted scenes, and as much as how everything came together at the end.. I felt last 2 episode is like.. A bit rush..

I would have like to see:

1. More of the office n company reaction to both their relationship reveal 

2. How the team band together with Hari as Taemu went to US (they show us so much of the team so I thought it would be nice to see them support Hari more) 

3. WEDDING scene! And how the whole team is there rooting for them

4. Grandpa accepting Hari and eating with Hari's family

Someone please tell me if the producers are releasing a DVD of this with all the deleted scenes? I have to get it....

• Like 3

Although the ending was happy, the last bit of the journey leading to that happiness seemed a bit rush.  Actually, it felt 'clipped'.  The scenes felt slap-dashed and thrown together. As if to say, 'let's pack it up and go home'.

Not withstanding the ending,  this drama had some of the best characterization and dialog for HR and YS.  The conversations showed  them to be reasonable, intelligent and mature individuals.  :thumbsup:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, itsmeash said:

There's a love scene in CwPfN??

putting it in spoiler, the similarity between Clean with Passion and Business Proposal

Spoiler

cr.: owner

this drama has more kiss scenes, definitely

https://channel-korea.com/kim-yoo-jung-yoon-kyung-sang-kissing-scene/

9 hours ago, orion00 said:

Too bad not much back story is told in this drama.

i think he was brought into the family when he was 5 years old from the orphanage?

yes, agreed not much story but i like how YS's dad can accept his orphan family background.. esp when they are so rich.. i love how he treasures his only daughter to give in to what she actually likes and wants!

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Can't wait for Paul's ( Ahn Hyo Seop ) next drama

its coming its coming

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i think he was brought into the family when he was 5 years old from the orphanage?

yes, agreed not much story but i like how YS's dad can accept his orphan family background.. esp when they are so rich.. i love how he treasures his only daughter to give in to what she actually likes and wants!

If you read the webtoon, SH came to Kang's family home when he was a teenager. It took some time Tea Moo to accept SH but grandpa keep treated SH like his own grandson. It's too bad this part not shown in the drama and I'm sure this is very heartwarming plot (one of the reason so many fans like this webtoon).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 4/5/2022 at 12:38 AM, YuKo Wong said:

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2022/04/business-proposal-high-tension-in-kiss.html?m=1

knetz don’t seemed to favour this scene.

but in my opinion, the awkwardness or stiffness is actually more realistic. Both lead characters seem inexperienced in terms of bg relationships. Hari has been in a one sided relationship for 7 years and Taemu was mainly focused on work, not the atypical rich playboy. So being clumsy like where to go or where to sit when they are hot in passion is a true reflection of 2 newbies in a mutual relationship.

Is kissing or making out supposed to come naturally? I doubt so… :hwaiting2:it takes practice!

I thought Sejong was heavily padded at ermmm that area and it’s noticeable during intimate scenes. I don’t think she does risqué scenes, similar to Park Boyoung I think. She’s like fully clothed. Cue Park-Park couple in Secretary Kim where the female showed more skin

Just those teenagers at theqoo. The Naver TV comments were positive. 

• Like 2

A Business Proposal” has come to a successful close!

According to Nielsen Korea, the April 5 finale of SBS’s “A Business Proposal” garnered an average nationwide rating of 11.4 percent. This is a 0.8 percent increase in ratings from the previous episode’s score of 10.6 percent. Although it did not surpass its personal best of 11.6 percent, the drama still broke past 11 percent to remain No. 1 among Monday-Tuesday dramas.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-ends-on-ratings-rise-as-no-1-monday-tuesday-drama/#ixzz7PecLhVXa

• Like 4

2 hours ago, orion00 said:

If you read the webtoon, SH came to Kang's family home when he was a teenager.

oooh! i didn't read the webtoon.. i only recall some crumbs from the kdrama fan grandpa and the orphanage scenes

:approves:

• Like 3