[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

28 minutes ago, Far^away said:

seems like Hari’s tears when they kissed on the bridge was unscripted?

It seems like that. Also the hug scene is alos unscripted. They really into their character!

I read somewhere that the shoot kiss scene in Episode 8 first before moving the kiss scene in Episode 7. Frankly speaking they really make heart fluttering moment. 

New still cut for Episode 9

FO1ABWeaIAALmvp?format=jpg&name=medium

FO1AB2VaMAQVv3R?format=jpg&name=medium

FO1ACGUaMAYZFts?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ahn Hyo Seop will catch Kim Sejeong off guard at work on the next episode of “A Business Proposal”!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “A Business Proposal” is a romantic comedy about an office employee who goes on a blind date with her company’s CEO in place of a friend while hiding her identity. Ahn Hyo Seop stars as chaebol heir Kang Tae Mu, who has everything from looks and brains to wealth and business savvy. Kim Sejeong stars as food researcher Shin Ha Ri, who stands in for her best friend and chaebol heiress Jin Young Seo (Seol In Ah) at a blind date with Kang Tae Mu.

Spoilers

At the end of the previous episode of “A Business Proposal,” Shin Ha Ri finally gave in to her growing feelings for Kang Tae Mu, calling him in a fit of jealousy after hearing that he was going on a blind date with another woman. After reassuring Shin Ha Ri that he had eyes for no one but her, Kang Tae Mu met up with her on a bridge, where the couple shared a romantic nighttime kiss.

On the drama’s next episode, Shin Ha Ri and Kang Tae Mu will go from fake dating to secret dating as they begin an actual relationship. In order to see his new girlfriend, the whipped Kang Tae Mu makes time in his busy schedule to seek her out at his company’s food research lab during work hours.

However, while Kang Tae Mu is eager to make their relationship obvious at work, Shin Ha Ri is flustered by his bold behavior in front of her co-workers during his sudden visit. As the two try to send each other secret signals without everyone else catching on, Shin Ha Ri’s research teammates appear shocked by something they see—raising the question of what they might have witnessed and whether it has to do with Kang Tae Mu and Shin Hari’s new relationship.

A-Business-Proposal7.jpg

The producers of “A Business Proposal” teased, “Not only will there be unpredictable fun in watching Tae Mu and Ha Ri date without anyone knowing, but there will also be the heart-fluttering thrill that can only be felt in a secret relationship. Please look forward to Tae Mu and Ha Ri’s thrilling secret office romance.”

The next episode of “A Business Proposal” will air on March 28 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519281wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-flusters-kim-sejeong-by-acting-like-her-boyfriend-at-work-in-a-business-proposal

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

SBS YouTube gave a special teaser clip for tonight's 9th episode! 

Translations given by one of the comments on the video is as follows :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): 

Hari: Hello

Taemu: Seem like you woke up? Did you sleep well?

Hari: Yes, what about Sir (Sa-Jang nim)?

Taemu: I can't sleep well.

Hari: Why? Taemu: I miss Hari-ssi too much.

Hari: (shyly smiling) what is that?

Taemu: I am in front of Hari house. Come out and have a date before going to work

Hari: Eh? It takes some time for me to prepare and go out

Taemu: It's okay, i will wait for you so come out slowly. But, really want to see you quick.

Hari: (shyly smiling) what, asking me to prepare slowly while telling me want to see me quick. What do you want me to do?

Edited by haesoolover
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

2 hours ago, HelloNica said:

Business Proposal Preview Ep 10. Will they break up?? 

I don't think the leads will break, but Grandpa will want to test Hari to see if she's sincere, like in the webtoon,  so probably a little angst

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NiteLite said:

I like the side-combed hair that Tae-Mu had from the beginning... not sure if I like the casual messy front-cover bangs at the moment.  Is it just me??

i actually like the casual messy look when it’s his days off but President Kang needs to have the slicked back look!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah good episode today, I don't think they will break up either but yeah the but Grandpa will want to test Hari to see if she's sincere.

Grandpa is such k-drama hardcore. It is really fun to see him in rom-com. I hope he just tease Hari about Tea Moo. By they way I'm still curious how Grandpa call Hari last time. Maybe he already knew she is Geum Hui. 

5 hours ago, heartbeam said:

i actually like the casual messy look when it’s his days off but President Kang needs to have the slicked back look!!

I think maybe we are going to see Tae Moo hair is back in last episode! And also Hari will change her style too back to Geum Hui

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Grandpa is such k-drama hardcore. It is really fun to see him in rom-com. I hope he just tease Hari about Tea Moo. By they way I'm still curious how Grandpa call Hari last time. Maybe he already knew she is Geum Hui. 

I hope so as well, true he could already know.

• Like 1

Just finished episode 9 and it was definitely a funny one. I almost spit out my coffee when Grandpa was trying to drink but his mouth couldn’t find the straw. I have two suspicions before this episode: Shin Ha-ri’s two older collegues are dating and Grandpa knows Shin Ha-ri and Shin Geum Hee are the same. The first one was correct and I believe the second one is too. Grandpa watches the television drama and I’m sure he recognize the name. He also called Shin Ha-ri number before and he probably cross referenced that number with the company database. Considering he wants Kang Tae-mu to marry, I doubt there will be a break-up and with only 3 episodes left that is very poor storytelling (i.e. break-up, back together and marriage)

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선