[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

I just finished watching this kdrama series. I waited for this series until its last episode so that I can pass the waiting part...

its indeed a happy ending and honestly I love the second lead male & female more! I love how their love bloom in the series! :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

The trope of all tropes - the time jump. After a year of separation, the drama ends in a very rushed manner but on a happy note nonetheless.

I wasn't expecting much from this tbh it was a light entertaining watch with the usual tropes, cliches etc. 

I was mostly fixated on Young Seo/Sung Hoon's story. They're really a practical, adorable couple. 

• Like 4

I am happy with the ending. It may not be as grand as others but they ended up happy and together. Even Grandpa capitulated. I also love the second couple They are so cute. I think I find them cute because they appear happier. They also have great chemistry! I want them to have their own drama!!! 

• Like 5

i think all the couples are cute in this drama.. even Hari’s parents! hahaha

Spoiler

i remember Hari’s mom.. the actress acted in another drama Golden Garden who was so wicked that i detested her so much!

i thought there was the scene of Young Seo and Sung Hoon’s wedding but i didn’t see it..

grandpa is really adorbs.. he was trying so hard to ignore Hari when she was there to take care of him lolol

Sailor Moon Love GIF

• Like 5

9 hours ago, georginauae23 said:

would like to ship AYS and KSJ....what say you guys?? any violent reaction

Frankly speaking so many fans are crazy about them. Suprising to see both side of their fanbase really like this pairing in the real life considering both of them still young (for k-drama actor/actress) and they have long journey in korean entertainment. I never seen fandom quickly translated the bts, previews as fast as Hyo Seop and Sejong fans.

49 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

grandpa is really adorbs.. he was trying so hard to ignore Hari when she was there to take care of him lolol

Lee Deok Hwa is very senior actor in k-drama industry. It is funny to see he is using his real fishing picture in this drama. I have watch one variety show 'Take Care of My Fridge' where grandpa was one of the guest. He really like to go fishing and they put this in the drama!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

Lee Deok Hwa is very senior actor in k-drama industry. It is funny to see he is using his real fishing picture in this drama. I have watch one variety show 'Take Care of My Fridge' where grandpa was one of the guest. He really like to go fishing and they put this in the drama!

when i see him, my first impression.. the grandpa emperor in Red Sleeves! lol

i didn’t realise those photos in the handphone were really him in his younger days hahaha so did he really catch a big shark and a red sea bream thats so huge??

Fish Bass GIF

maybe i should read the webtoon too!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

One thing... his hair.. down is not attractive...:ph34r:

I actually really like it down!...

@sadthe1st Yes, the actor is really well known for his love for fishing. It is really him. (Oh and he also wears a wig and everyone knows that. He is very open about it).

I loved episode 11 but not so much episode 12. The going to NYC felt a bit unclimatic and slowed down the narration. I am still satified though. It was full of cute moments and the lack of tension made it great for me. It was fun, light and still lovable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/6/2022 at 7:35 AM, sadthe1st said:

i think all the couples are cute in this drama.. even Hari’s parents! hahaha

Hide contents

i remember Hari’s mom.. the actress acted in another drama Golden Garden who was so wicked that i detested her so much!

i thought there was the scene of Young Seo and Sung Hoon’s wedding but i didn’t see it..

I remember seeing the actress that played Ha-ri's mom in Rookie Cops and At Eighteen. I don't know why but she doesn't look Korean to me, kinda weird though, I can't explain it (I don't mean it in a bad way, I just get western vibes from her).

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Finally finished watching the last episode and I'm glad the expected happy ending was there. The proposal and putting the ring in Shin-hari's finger was perfect and whilst she didn't say yes, telling Kang Tae-mu to take good care of her is a sweeter way of saying it.

Having said that, I was a bit disappointed with the last two episodes. There was simply too many scenes that slowed down the story and it felt very rushed. Another episode would have fixed this. They dragged the drama till the last episode was almost finished. I wouldn't go into the details as I noticed most of them have already been posted here. 

Anyway no use crying over spilled milk, so I'm looking forward to the next Kim Se-jeong drama. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kathia said:

I don't know why but she doesn't look Korean to me, kinda weird though, I can't explain it (I don't mean it in a bad way, I just get western vibes from her).

yes, she has the healthy tanned complexion like hawaiian or latina vibes.. reminds me of Jessi as well.

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/04/06084038/A-Business-Proposal-thumbnail-0604221-780x470.jpg

What the audience expected in the last episode of A Business Proposal but didn’t get it

Kien Pham Last Updated: April 6, 2022

The ending of A Business Proposal cut off too much of what was expected.

A Business Proposal has ended, but what makes the audience extremely frustrated right now is the rush and confusing ending, along with the omission of a series of scenes worth looking forward to. The wedding, honeymoon, married life, and what comes after are truly worthy of being deployed to entertain the audience!

A-Business-Proposal-0604221-4.webp

If the last episode of A Business Proposal ended when the main couple kissed passionately under the flower sky, and the second lead couple gave up everything to come together, the webtoon version still has a lot of things behind it. With the status of a CEO, of course, the wedding of Tae Moo and Ha Ri must be among the most extravagant. In particular, Ha Ri‘s wedding dress in the webtoon is very beautiful, but it’s a pity that the audience will never see this dress in real life.

A-Business-Proposal-06042211.webp

Spoiler

A-Business-Proposal-06042212.webp

A-Business-Proposal-060422130.webp

In the webtoon, the main couple of “A Business Proposal” also honeymooned in Hawaii. Kang Tae Moo gave all the best to his little wife.

Spoiler

A-Business-Proposal-06042214.webp

A-Business-Proposal-06042215.webp

A-Business-Proposal-050422-3.webp

Besides the main couple, the second couple of A Business Proposal also had an equally spectacular wedding. Also at the wedding of Young Seo and Sung Hoon, the audience learned an important detail: Ha Ri‘s younger brother Ha Min has been secretly in love with Young Seo for a long time, but in the end, he did not have the confidence and courage to confess Young Seo. However, the story of “A Business Proposal” continued after that, giving Ha Min a lovely love story with a character named Yu Ju.

A-Business-Proposal-06042217.webp

Spoiler

A-Business-Proposal-06042219.webp

In addition, the married life of two “A Business Proposal” couples is also quite interesting. Tae Moo is the master of the “game”, while Young Seo is the one taking the initiative in her relationship with Sung Hoon. Unfortunately, the 18+ scenes in the kitchen, at the Hawaiian resort, … were not shown on screen. The fact that the two weddings “of the century” were cut also made many viewers disappointed.

https://kbizoom.com/what-the-audience-expected-in-the-last-episode-of-a-business-proposal-but-didnt-get-it/

• Blob 2