[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

Finallyy saw the last episode, so yes as some comments mentioned before, it was kinda underwheming...

1. What happen SH and YS? Why did SH took one year of leave? And they didnt even reveal YS's company name, or what is it that she is doing... was hoping that YS's dad will come to his senses and approve their relationship... but nope it wasnt there... 

2. Like didnt SH proposed to her in the earlier episode? One year later, he is still the boyfriend status.. haha..

3. Sigh, one year away... seriously show? Like there is no other plot to show how the drama can end differently? 

4. The Gyes, probably just fillers for the drama.. they could cut that out and just show the wedding scenes!.. which seemed to be shot but not aired.. sigh..

5. AHS's hands tend to get red very easily it seemed... ive seen a few times where his hands seemed so red compared to his follow actors.. is he not wearing his gloves right?

And whats with the comment which show his pants ripped? Was that real? Haha...

6. Seemed the show should have an ep13 to cut loose ends, but who knows?

7. Im invested in YS and SH's develoment as their pairing is so cute... Hari and TM, was just so-so... after S and R comment (-no.9), it just not there anymore

8. And ive said it before and i will write it again... i dislike AHS's hairdown :ph34r:..... sigh.. i always call that coconut hair whever a male actor does that...

9. Show ended with high notes, guess it was ok, but not really the greatest... ^Samantha and Rachel^ were the one which made the show famous.. tributes to the writers on that :approves:

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 12:28 AM, realistic2280a said:

Finallyy saw the last episode, so yes as some comments mentioned before, it was kinda underwheming...

1. What happen SH and YS? Why did SH took one year of leave? And they didnt even reveal YS's company name, or what is it that she is doing... was hoping that YS's dad will come to his senses and approve their relationship... but nope it wasnt there... 

2. Like didnt SH proposed to her in the earlier episode? One year later, he is still the boyfriend status.. haha..

3. Sigh, one year away... seriously show? Like there is no other plot to show how the drama can end differently? 

4. The Gyes, probably just fillers for the drama.. they could cut that out and just show the wedding scenes!.. which seemed to be shot but not aired.. sigh..

5. AHS's hands tend to get red very easily it seemed... ive seen a few times where his hands seemed so red compared to his follow actors.. is he not wearing his gloves right?

And whats with the comment which show his pants ripped? Was that real? Haha...

6. Seemed the show should have an ep13 to cut loose ends, but who knows?

7. Im invested in YS and SH's develoment as their pairing is so cute... Hari and TM, was just so-so... after S and R comment (-no.9), it just not there anymore

8. And ive said it before and i will write it again... i dislike AHS's hairdown :ph34r:..... sigh.. i always call that coconut hair whever a male actor does that...

9. Show ended with high notes, guess it was ok, but not really the greatest... ^Samantha and Rachel^ were the one which made the show famous.. tributes to the writers on that :approves:

Oh yes, i forgot to add the famous glasses off scenes in point 9...and why audience love the 2nd lead couple.. :lol:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521415wpp/kim-min-kyu-talks-about-kiss-scene-with-seol-in-ah-in-a-business-proposal-his-acting-career-role-model-and-more

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

On 4/14/2022 at 7:29 PM, CatWhiskers said:

Omo.. I just read that SBS will be releasing 4 remaining UNAIR scenes of Business Proposal due to high demand... Can someone please confirm this. 

I just read this too, but can't find anything to confirm it ... I hope its true

• Awesome 1

• 5 months later...