[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

I can just see it.  Grandpa will be a sobbing idiot because his drama ended happily.  And, the ending will  also remove any, and all, of grandpa's  objections to TM and HR being together.  

YESSS!!! That will make the perfect sweet ending to such a lovely drama. The icing will be if we get a double wedding scene. They will look gorgeous! :love:

This show has managed to dispel the darkness in these hard 2 years and brought lots of happiness and healing too.

@Auntie Mame sooo good to see you here after such a long, long time.:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

Aside from squeeeeeeing over the OTP (Sweet!) and the sub-couple (Hot!), I just want to say how much I enjoy YOO-JUNG, the crazy cousin. She is hilarious!

As a Korean-American, there is a very specific type of person that is a turn-off for me - someone who throws in English words while speaking Korean to appear more sophisticated, or vice versa. Sometimes this is a very natural for that person to do based on their background, and therefore believable. Totally fine and not annoying at all. But sometimes, it seems really forced and fake. Annoying!

So I feel like the actress playing YOO-JUNG is doing a great job sending up that very type of person. She is so good at it! I LOVE YOO-JUNG!!

And I love this show! This show was just what I needed. K-dramaworld always sends me that perfect bit of brain-candy when life is bringing me down, and this one felt just perfect. Everyone is bound to become a bigger star after this. And I am always rooting for that smaller character actor who just kills it! (YOO-JUNG!!)

Also can't leave out Mr. Gye who made the Dynamite Soju Bombs! This clip has been my happy place for the last few days:

Really love how Ms. Yeo is sitting in the background with that look on her face, "Look at my man!" HAHAHAHA, I need a hit of this every day.

(My job sucks lately. My new boss is an idiot.)

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

the turnaround from start/end of ep 10 where grandpa is concerned makes no sense...

start: says he will approve of any girl as long as his grandson likes her

end: tells hari she should stop seeing taemoo

it seems like lazy writing, tbh. grandpa was cool before now.

i think taemoo is old enough to make his own decisions on who he ends up with.

• Like 4

@itsmeash I will be dissapointed too if they make grandpa a salty person who only want Tea Moo marry rich people. Many fans are rooting for grandpa to support Tea Moo - Hari relationship and how he potray in earlier episode make fans love his character

• Like 4

Spoiler from Netflix. We're down to our final episode. Just noticed their poster, Yeong Seo and Hari have that cartoon-like/drawing of bridal veil in their heads. Are we expecting double wedding on the last episode? 

:happyshakes: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, itsmeash said:

the turnaround from start/end of ep 10 where grandpa is concerned makes no sense...

start: says he will approve of any girl as long as his grandson likes her

end: tells hari she should stop seeing taemoo

it seems like lazy writing, tbh. grandpa was cool before now.

i think taemoo is old enough to make his own decisions on who he ends up with.

I think Grandpa would have approved of Ha Ri if she had been introduced to him as such. But instead, she was Shin Geum Hui and then she had that early run in with him in the bathroom that definitely put her on his bad list. So he finds out that the Shin Ha RI girl he doesn't like is not only dating his grandson but also met him under a fake name with a fake backstory. I think his reaction make sense. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, clockwatcher said:

I think Grandpa would have approved of Ha Ri if she had been introduced to him as such. But instead, she was Shin Geum Hui and then she had that early run in with him in the bathroom that definitely put her on his bad list. So he finds out that the Shin Ha RI girl he doesn't like is not only dating his grandson but also met him under a fake name with a fake backstory. I think his reaction make sense. 

I don't tbh. I could see realistically Grandpa being hesitant but being willing to talk things out/give HR a chance. But to straight up go against his grandson's wants when he was the one to push him into dating in the first place despite him not wanting to, that just doesn't seem right. If TM can get over the false start there's no reason Grandpa can't, too. TM is the one dating/marrying her in the future, not grandpa.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I watched the first episode and I hated the ML and am on the fence about the FL.  However, I loved the 2 second leads.  Is it worth watching for them? 

I started watching the show after seeing clips of the first kiss of the 2nd leads and wanted to see what the fuss was about. I am typically agnostic about AHS’s dramas and I didn’t particularly liked Kang Tae Moo’s character in the beginning. But now I feel I have softened towards him as he became more considerate towards the middle/end. The 2nd leads are still my favorite though so it is worth watching for them :)

• Like 2

Top 3 male gods who cause fever when changing their image: Lee Min Ho, Hyun Bin or Ahn Hyo Seop - the most successful?

April 1, 2022
Pham Quynh Thuong - CTV

To show respect for their careers and renew themselves, many male gods didn't hesitate to change their looks, most notably Lee Min Ho, Ahn Hyo Seop, and Hyun Bin.

In Korean show business, there are many actors who often change their image in order to not only update themselves, but also meet the expectations of the public.

Ahn Hyo Seop weighs everything from antiques to craftsmen

Ahn Hyo Seop's name is getting more and more popular thanks to the blockbuster "Office Dating" on SBS. In the film, he reincarnates as a very sweet CEO who is "warm on the outside and has a lot of money on the inside", who wins the hearts of many girls.

saostar-e943rkemlbiid3ru.png

Apart from playing the general, Ahn Hyo Seop also performs well in the historical drama series.
Hyo Seop's charm becomes stronger due to the good chemistry with the actors. He was called perfect and suitable for the role "like an exit from a fairy tale".

Spoiler

saostar-a1accn16d5adnz45.png

Ahn Hyo Seop plays CEO Kang Tae Mo in Office Dates.

This is not Ahn Hyo Seop's first memorable role. Prior to that, he had an impressive collaboration with Kim Yoo Jung in Red Sky. In the film, Ahn Hyo Seop is evocative because "outside is a scientist, inside is a tiger" with a beautiful ancient image.

Spoiler

saostar-ozwigtsyo4p2udul.png

Creating a beautiful and poetic historical image of Ahn Hyo Seop in the red sky.

The drama earned him and Kim Yoo-jung the "Outstanding Couple" award at the SBS Awards. Prior to this, Hyo Seop played the role of a cold and handsome doctor in M.D. 2...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/lee-min-ho-ahn-hyo-seop-la-nam-than-gay-sot-khi-thay-doi-hinh-tuong-202204010022012234.html

Top Movies Cinderella - Prince: Lee Min Ho Dominates, Office Dates Are Not the Best

Pham Quynh Thuong - CTV

Cinderella - Prince, like office dates, has always been popular with Korean and international audiences.

It's an old movie but it never gets old, still a rich guy accidentally meets and falls in love with a girl with a normal appearance and background.

The boy did not care about the words coming in and out of everyone, he always appeared, using his strength and innate coldness to save the girl. These films often have happy endings where both main characters live happily together.

Films using this factor that have made a splash can be mentioned as Secret Garden, Descendants, Meteor Garden, most recently Office Dates. Each film revolves around two main characters with opposite backgrounds and is acclaimed by audiences around the world...

Netflix #1 in the world for office dating
This film is now interesting to many viewers. The film featured an entirely new cast and was not appreciated at first.

The film stars Ahn Hyo Seop, Kim Se Jong, Kim Min Kyu, Seol In Ah, and many other actors.

saostar-xcdwk1zkzp5nh88g.jpeg

The cast is new, but made a splash right from the first episode.
Office Dates is a masterfully crafted romance film based on a hugely popular webtoon. The film is about the fateful meeting between the handsome, cold director Kang Tae Moo (Ahn Hyo Seop) and the cunning employee Shin Ha Ri (Kim Se Jung). While reluctant to meet each other, the two also often found themselves in the awkward situation of crying and laughing.

Spoiler

saostar-xni6cikowhmph5g0.jpg

The main couple successfully completed the mission of the general - Cinderella.

With Cinderella Prince content that is very familiar, "Office Dates" still won the hearts of viewers thanks to the screenwriter's skill in scripting and acting.

Spoiler

saostar-if3ex45q6jweopdc.jpg

The couple is prettier than Office Dating flowers.

Despite the fact that it came out quite late, the film still achieved many high achievements, not inferior to its predecessor films.

Movies inspired by Cinderella - Shared Talent are considered worth watching and never get old. For girls, the film gives them the strength to fight and train to meet their own master one day.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/cac-bo-phim-lo-lem-hoang-tu-hen-ho-chon-cong-so-chua-phai-dinh-nhat-202204010010446329.html

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 12:38 AM, HelloNica said:

Spoiler from Netflix. We're down to our final episode. Just noticed their poster, Yeong Seo and Hari have that cartoon-like/drawing of bridal veil in their heads. Are we expecting double wedding on the last episode? 

Someone also shared this to me. I think it is country dependent because the synopsis for episodes 11 and 12 were not in Netflix Australia. 
But if true, then looks like we will have a happy ending. I predicted they will go to New York, and if they are really going to the U.S it will likely be New York.

Maybe they will watch a violin player, like when Shin Ha-ri as her alter ego said on how she met Kang Tae-mu.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1