[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

Ack! I knew what was going to happen the moment Tae Moo made a u-turn. I haven't read the manga and I think I saw someone here say that Tae Mu/Ha Ri's story is not the same as the manga -- so I don't really know what's going to happen. I just hope grandpa sees that their relationship is sincere, even if it started out as a weird blind date situation.

With two episodes to go I can feel that the show is already addressing the more serious part of the story. The tone of today's episode wasn't as funny as yesterday. This mellow feeling must be a premise to the last two episode feels. I can't believe we have one week left!

• Like 3

Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure Jin Young-seo doesn't know that Shin Ha-ri and Kang Tae-mu are a couple prior to the taxi chase to the orphanage. Is this something that happened behind the scenes in the orphanage? 

• Like 2

A Business Proposal” is continuing its winning streak at No. 1!

The March 29 broadcast of SBS’s “A Business Proposal” garnered an average nationwide rating of 11.6 percent, which is the same as the personal best score set by the drama the previous night.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-continues-reign-over-monday-tuesday-nights-with-no-1-ratings/#ixzz7Oz7UWNPT

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Nam Joo Hyuk has a swoony gaze on "25-21" and I thought no one could top that.. Ahn Hyo Seop is proving to be quite the contender LoL. I really loved the way he looked at Ha Ri whenever she speaks. It's like he look at her adoringly. Sigh how to be Ha Ri huhuhu~

Now it looks like both couples are headed to splitsville. With the usual excuse that the wealthy and commoners don't mix. 

Min Woo and Yoo Ra are crazy! Like Min Woo had all this time to act on his feelings toward Ha Ri so for him to act like he is protecting her whatever is so uncalled for. Plus he keep talking 'bout Ha Ri in front of Yoo Ra which is disrespectful. But tbh Yoo Ra deserves it LoL. So for her to call Ha Ri petty was funny to me. Such an entitled wench.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

it was a little embarrassing      :lol:

netflix

This was the only part in the last two episodes which I  burst out laughing. I hope they have the bts for this scene. 

I also liked how SH hid behind TM when Ms Jo turned up at their office. His expression was such a departure from his usual. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

it was a little embarrassing      :lol:

netflix

LOL!

Do you have the part where Hari asked TM to jump down from her bedroom window? (at 30.47) And our hero says "I'll die"...with archaeopteryx sound effect. :joy:

Edited by simplesim
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, heartbeam said:

and here i was thinking what type of bribe President Kang would send to Young Seo :joy:

I thought it was money lol

No kdrama is complete without a drama, so the last scene when Grandpa told Shin Ha-ri to stop seeing Kang Tae-mu was expected. Episode 11 will probably start with what Grandpa and Shin Ha-ri talked about. Grandpa likely knows about the fake dating contract but he doesn't know that it was Kang Tae-mu who approached Shin Ha-ri and not the other way around.

I'm still pinning on a happy ending and I reckon either Grandpa will realize his mistake of kicking Shin Ha-ri out of the company after seeing a sad and/or rebellious Kang Tae-mu and tell him to find the woman he likes or Kang Tae-mu will just try to find Shin Ha-ri himself and profess his love for her in front of Grandpa.

I predict the whole of episode 11 will have a more somber theme compared to the previous episodes but will get progressively happier in episode 12 until the wedding finale (keeping my fingers crossed!!!)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Bojun let's hope so. As Hyo Seop and Sejong mentioned during interview and in BTS there will be large blow in the final episode. Even there is no wedding scene, I hope the drama share both of them happily married to give justice to the webtoon. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

7 hours ago, orion00 said:

@Bojun let's hope so. As Hyo Seop and Sejong mentioned during interview and in BTS there will be large blow in the final episode. Even there is no wedding scene, I hope the drama share both of them happily married to give justice to the webtoon. 

Hmmm I wonder what that large blow is going to be? Hopefully whatever that large blow isn’t going to be the final scene.

Maybe Shin Ha-ri going away overseas to study and make her more of a match for Kang Tae-mu or as a suggestion fron Grandpa? Will that photo still of Shin Ha-ri in a yellow dress surface?

Would also be nice if they go to New York. Let our imagination run wild!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bojun said:

Hmmm I wonder what that large blow is going to be? Hopefully whatever that large blow isn’t going to be the final scene.

From BTS, it seem we might have bed scene between Tae Moo and Hari like in webtoon. In webtoon, this scene is during their honeymoon. Let see if the drama take different route for this. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, orion00 said:

OMG, I hope both couples will have a happy ending.

• Like 1