[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

Goodness. Korean dramas have grown up in the last few years!   Most likely because they are exported to countries that want steamy and hot and have no patience for adults in love just holding hands, hugging  or not kissing until the last 5 minutes of the last episode or acting like “good” females are inevitably pure and innocent and have no sex drive.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

this scene gave very similar vibes to the one in Cleaning with Passion for Now

I've read the Cleaning With Passion and funny thing the first choice of the male lead is Hyo Seop and the leading lady is the one in the Red Lover Sky right? I didn't watch it yet but from the asian wiki comment it seems a good drama too! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Goodness. Korean dramas have grown up in the last few years!   Most likely because they are exported to countries that want steamy and hot and have no patience for adults in love just holding hands, hugging  or not kissing until the last 5 minutes of the last episode or acting like “good” females are inevitably pure and innocent and have no sex drive.

I guess many people wants to live their fantasies through these characters hence the popularity of steamy scenes or even makjang dramas

:confounded:

that said, I’ve truly enjoyed the drama and the lovely couples. It doesn’t have the usual triangle relationship tropes or noble idiocy dragging out the drama to ep16 with tons of fillers. I’ve been out of the k drama circuit with the exception of squid game so it’s really a fresh of breath air

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, YuKo Wong said:

knetz don’t seemed to favour this scene.

but in my opinion, the awkwardness or stiffness is actually more realistic. Both lead characters seem inexperienced in terms of bg relationships. Hari has been in a one sided relationship for 7 years and Taemu was mainly focused on work, not the atypical rich playboy. So being clumsy like where to go or where to sit when they are hot in passion is a true reflection of 2 newbies in a mutual relationship.

Well, it seems we are living in new age where so many people eager for 'making out' professionally. I like this drama because it still has it 'pureness' in the relationship and not going straight to the bed after confession. It is a bit vulgar for me if they did it earlier and showing experince doing it since the flow of drama showing that this is their first time having intimate moment. 

Maybe Sejong is nervous too and looking how good is Hyo Seop probably wacking her nerve doing this scene. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

I didn't watch this but my wife did. The lead lady there was a hottie. Looks innocent but well endowed

Spoiler

hahaha coincidentally, she was in the same drama as our ML here.. Lovers of the Red Sky

Screenshot_2021-08-12-18-17-25-23-1200x1

cr.: owner

Kim Yoo Jung is a very experienced child actress that grows up really beautifully, and she has very positive attitude in taking new challenging roles as well.

^ putting this in spoiler since its not this drama related

@orion00 it has a nice and cute storyline.. with happy ending.. something we need a lot for recent kdramas!

1 hour ago, YuKo Wong said:

I thought Sejong was heavily padded at ermmm that area and it’s noticeable during intimate scenes. I don’t think she does risqué scenes, similar to Park Boyoung I think. She’s like fully clothed. Cue Park-Park couple in Secretary Kim where the female showed more skin

i only saw her in Uncanny Counter and this.

i checked up on youtube and saw her past performances in the girl band, as well as guest for some variety shows.. i must say, she is really bursting with sunshine.. and her voice is incredible!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@ayaaa I guess you out the video from Naver. Not every country can access the video. 

Looks like the video link changed for some reason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@sadthe1st hahaha my guess is correct about the clean with passion leading lady. Thanks for the spoiler.

I can't wait to watch tonight finale. Both ML and FL are so fine and frankly speaking both of them are couple that we never knew we need right now! Looking at the lousy promo poster (even I don't think will watch this drama) but the clips about their first blind date keep appearing in Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and it keep me hooks till the end! 

One of the fan created this video and I should say both of them too cute to handle!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@sadthe1st hahaha my guess is correct about the clean with passion leading lady. Thanks for the spoiler.

I can't wait to watch tonight finale. Both ML and FL are so fine and frankly speaking both of them are couple that we never knew we need right now! Looking at the lousy promo poster (even I don't think will watch this drama) but the clips about their first blind date keep appearing in Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and it keep me hooks till the end! 

Hahahaha I actually took a peek at this drama after I saw the hot clip of Secretary Cha with Youngseo. Wow that specs off scene.. I’m wearing specs so … :crazymad:

So that piqued my interest and I burned through the episodes over a few days!

• LOL 2

@YuKo Wong mine is the iconic Samatha and Rachel scene! Freaking hillarious and I keep looking who is this funny lady. 

I did watch a bit of special episode and good to know both of actor and actress having both personal and character growth due to this drama. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Both ML and FL are so fine and frankly speaking both of them are couple that we never knew we need right now!

there was this Netflix vid ft. Business Proposal casts where they played Jenga.. super cute..

i'm quite sure it should already have been shared by chingus here

Spoiler

cr.: owner

and if you notice their IG at theswoonnetflix introduction

The Swoon

하이 스우니즈~ ❤️ Netflix
Hi from Samantha and Rachel~

pun intended!

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@sadthe1st hahahah I guess everyone love Samatha and Rachel and now it become an official meme.

I still remember Hyo Seop mentioned first time filming he saw Sejong with brown highlight hair and he did mentioned that image stuck in his head. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kim Sejong And Ahn Hyo Seop Fulfilled Their Promise To 'Business Proposal' Viewers

From Zarina- 04/04/2022

kim-sejeong-and-ahn-hyo-seop-768x515.jpg

Kim Sejeong and Ahn Hyo Seop sang a duet to celebrate the high ratings of 'Business Proposal'.

When Kim Sejeong and Ahn Hyo Seop, who star in "Business Proposal", appeared on the radio show program "Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time", they promised to sing a song from the drama's soundtrack as a duet if the rating exceeded 10%.

With the drama already surpassing double-digit ratings four times and reaching 11.6%, it took the two actors a while to make good on their promise.

On April 4, SBS released a video of Kim Sejeong and Ahn Hyo Seop singing the MeloMance song "Love, Maybe" from the "Business Proposal" soundtrack.

"하태커플이 직접 부른 '멜로망스 - 사랑인가 봐' OST #사내맞선 #businessproposal|SBSNOW" на YouTube

The final episodes of “Business Proposal” will air on April 4 and 5 at 10 p.m. KST.

Translation from Russian google

https://www.yesasia.ru/article/1051694

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, YuKo Wong said:

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2022/04/business-proposal-high-tension-in-kiss.html?m=1

knetz don’t seemed to favour this scene.

but in my opinion, the awkwardness or stiffness is actually more realistic. Both lead characters seem inexperienced in terms of bg relationships. Hari has been in a one sided relationship for 7 years and Taemu was mainly focused on work, not the atypical rich playboy. So being clumsy like where to go or where to sit when they are hot in passion is a true reflection of 2 newbies in a mutual relationship.

Is kissing or making out supposed to come naturally? I doubt so… it takes practice!

Been lurking here but I just wanted to say that even when you've been in a long term relationship, things are always a bit awkward... Like you are not in the other person's head so you are not always sure what they will do. Like suddenly they turn their head in the opposite direction so you are left like an idiot kissing the air. Though it does get better, there are always uncoordinated moments. That is just natural. I actually iked that very realistic unnaturalness of it, the awkward moments when you could see they were different people. It made it seems less scripted and rehearsed for me. Makes sense?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선