[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Boo Bae Makes His Presence Felt While Entangled In Complex Relationships In “Love (Ft. Marriage And Divorce) 3”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Actor Boo Bae will be making his presence felt in the third season of “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)”!

TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” is a multi-season drama about three women in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who experience shakeups in their marriages when they discover their husbands are having affairs. It is written by famous makjang drama writer Im Sung Han (also known as Phoebe).

Boo Bae made his appearance in previous seasons as Seo Dong Ma, the second son of SF Electronics and Nam Ga Bin (Im Hye Young)’s ex-boyfriend. He had a chance encounter with Boo Hye Ryung (Lee Ga Ryung) that led to flickers of romance between them as they shared a meal together. He also showed that he still had feelings for Nam Ga Bin, his ex-girlfriend, who is having an affair with the married Park Hae Ryun (Jeon No Min).

However, the second season ended on a shocking note as the expected marriages and couples were replaced with completely different match-ups. In Seo Dong Ma’s case, he was spotted marrying Sa Pi Young (Park Joo Mi), who had newly embarked on a single life after leaving her cheating husband, Shin Yoo Shin (Lee Tae Gon in season 1-2, Ji Young San in season 3).

With this in mind, Boo Bae is expected to make a bigger splash in season 3. Although he joined the drama midway through, his handsome looks and ability to create a mysterious atmosphere brought tension to the twists and turns of the drama’s plot. He also showed detailed character analysis that made people more immersed into his role.

boo-bae-1.jpeg

boo-bae-2.jpeg

Spoiler

boo-bae-3.jpeg

“Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” 3 premieres on February 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1513759wpp/boo-bae-makes-his-presence-felt-while-entangled-in-complex-relationships-in-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 2

On 2/12/2022 at 3:20 PM, brooksmom said:

@africandramaloverMaybe Lee Tae Gon will stick to variety shows like the one he's doing now The King of Jujeop, a kinda talk show.

Jujeop = 주접 = (definition) behave disgracefully

So he is the King of Behaving Disgracefully!

Typecasting! :lol:

(I don't know. I haven't seen the show.)

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

New Dong Mi went all out from the beginning, but I still prefer old Dong Mi hehe...

The opening of the new season is okay. Barf factor in low level. 40s hubby is still an a**, ghost gramps is still doing weird things. Not much BHR in this episode.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gudetamama said:

so 3rd season only have 12 episodes? shall wait for the reviews and comments here before I decide to watch or not. :grimace:

it's 16 episodes,

Just see the first episode, some things move  

but i understand that 50s ex wife  want help her ex husband but i don't want him return lives with them

Seo Dong Ma is hotttttttttttt, abssssssssssssss

Preview ep 2 seems intriguing

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

it's 16 episodes,

Just see the first episode, some things move  

but i understand that 50s ex wife  want help her ex husband but i don't want him return lives with them

Seo Dong Ma is hotttttttttttt, abssssssssssssss

Preview ep 2 seems intriguing

I agree with you @marrez1 he deserves to be alone.  Seo Dong Ma is very Hot!!

I love the KARMA FOR 50'S HUSBAND. I THINK HE HAD A MINI STRTOKE. ALL THE CHEATRES WILL BE SERVED WITH Karma this season.

• Like 5

Wow Seo Ban really have crush on 50's wife .His character in this season  is really different from the first 2 seasons .Love the part karma slowly hit the 50's husband .Huhu honestly I am trying very hard not to compare the new  actor/actress with the old casts but I failed miserably .In my opinion ,the old Dong Mi ,Yoo shin & Pan Sa hyun still the best .Maybe we just familiar with them for 32 episodes ,not easy for new casts  to replace it .

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST
1 hour ago, pauliza said:

In my opinion ,the old Dong Mi ,Yoo shin & Pan Sa hyun still the best .Maybe we just familiar with them for 32 episodes ,not easy for new casts  to replace it .

Really @pauliza Ironically, I actually liked the new cast of Pan Sa Hyun and Yoo Shin. I only miss the old Dong Mi. 
I really enjoyed Episode 1. Yoo Shin finally realizes how much he messed up. Lol lol 

Seo Ban was  so cute in this episode. He was so relax and he seems very interested in Lee Si Eun. I would have loved this development. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I was preoccupied so I didn't watch too closely.

But apparently Ami's father died after falling off that horse.

And maybe Pan Sa-hyeon's father is going to die next week, or get sick?

So divine punishment is that the parents will drop dead like flies?

I can't get used to the new Yu-shin and new Sa-hyeon. To get us used to the new guys, they re-shot flashback scenes with them. It's WEIRD.

Ami is crossing boundaries, as per always.

50s husband is alive! But apparently he developed some sort of muscle cramp in his... mouth? The indignities this actor has to suffer to play this loser... ha ha.

Looks like Seo Ban has been very into Si-eun for a long time! But just kept quiet about it because she was married. But now that she is divorced, he cannot wait to be with her!

Too bad idiot ex-husband is going to get in the way. UGH.

Maybe that's why he ends up marrying Song Won.

The new Dong-mi is good, but she's not the same. She's mostly just a Giant B but the real test is seeing how creepy she acts lusting after New-shin.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3