[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

I'm glad Sung Hoon isn't doing Season 3 because it is totally his fault that I watched both seasons of this horrible drama. I had a very hard time differentiating the 30s and 40s husbands so new actors will really flip my lid. Sung Hoon said the producers didn't want him to have a hard body because his character was supposed to be lazy. Good luck to the new folks! I don't trust this writer to not make my blood boil on a weekly basis so I will probably just pop in here to see what you guys end up talking about.

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

Oh no! Saw the teaser. We're gonna get a new DongMi? Aaaaa....... I was hoping to see DongMi vs Ami round 2! Anyhow, the new YS isn't as slapable as LTG, and I wonder if new SH will project a similar kind of naivete as SH.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/3/2022 at 7:06 PM, confusedheart said:

@the_sweetroad this is your cue to watch the infamous the original BARF drama and create history. It is baptism by fire 

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

@africandramalover chingu has been talking it up! But I do not yet feel brave enough to tackle this show. I'm still trying to handle the voyeuristic brother-in-law in Mask.

But I can just drop in to Season 3 at any point, right? The story doesn't make any sense anyway, so I don't need to know what came before....right? B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Count me in as someone who is excited for this! After S1, I was one of those who swore I would not watch S2, but somehow this show sucked me in completely, and now I can't wait for this dumpster fire to rage for another season!

It's a bummer that 3 actors left this show. But I am still going to watch this weird Frankenstein-version of S3!

(Please be better than Penthouse 3!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@africandramalover chingu has been talking it up! But I do not yet feel brave enough to tackle this show. I'm still trying to handle the voyeuristic brother-in-law in Mask.

You know I have good taste!! Watch this show expecting well packaged wildness and I am sure you will enjoy it. It is probably not as bad as you think it is.

6 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Count me in as someone who is excited for this! After S1, I was one of those who swore I would not watch S2, but somehow this show sucked me in completely, and now I can't wait for this dumpster fire to rage for another season!

Especially after that ending to season 2, I cannot wait to see what's coming!! 

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Please consider making recaps for the rest of us who don't dare to watch season 3.

I will consider...hehehehe. But I know you will give in and watch it.:D

---

There were some awesome theories about how the relationships would change and I want to see whether they were right or not. It seems that there are many out here who can understand Writernim's thinking process. Writernim's mind is one of a kind and I cannot wait to see how those last images of ep 16 are explained.

I repeat, I'm excited to see 50's wife get excited over a man again. I hope she gets a hot guy, and I hope he "gives her a good beating with his stick" and has her shimmying into the office with a huge smile on her face and I hope she is happy to the end and her loser Ex suffers!:D

Most importantly, Ghost Harabeoji is getting his revenge for being killed and I want to see it realtime!

Has anyone put up the link to the teaser?? Here it is

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

But I can just drop in to Season 3 at any point, right? The story doesn't make any sense anyway, so I don't need to know what came before....right? B)

Don't be tempted, chingu.

:wow1:

You'll lose too many brain cells watching this drama. :unamused:

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

I will consider...hehehehe. But I know you will give in and watch it.:D

giphy.gif

Omo! The teaser :scream:

It's gonna be a one woman show. :scream:

They should just change the name of the drama to Love (ft. stepmom & grandpa ghost)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, africandramalover said:

You know I have good taste!! Watch this show expecting well packaged wildness and I am sure you will enjoy it. It is probably not as bad as you think it is.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Don't be tempted, chingu.

You'll lose too many brain cells watching this drama.

Once again.....you two crack me up.

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

I'm actually really sad I'll be out of town and away from good internet the weekend Season 3 premieres. So if I'm feeling that disappointed that means I'll probably drop in to Season 3 at some point. I saw @Ameera Ali's GIF of grandpa at the pool. If that's not a hook to watch I don't know what is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I think i will still watch this drama S3 although it may lead us to another round of "mind-blowing debates".

One of the recent dramas was really disappointing - Bulgasal: Immortal Souls (2021).... too draggy :(

Some of the below drama that I just finished watching were given me an unexpected result. I loved it and enjoyed very much when the plots moved on - such as 

All of Us Are Dead (2022),

Bad and Crazy (2021),

Snowdrop (2021)

Through the Darkness (2022) - still airing (so far not bad, but not the best yet)

I am waiting to watch the following drama, hopefully they are good ones, otherwise will skip it :

• Forecasting Love and Weather (2022)
  • A Business Proposal (2022)
  • Grid (2022)
  • Military Prosecutor Do Bae Man (2022)

See you around once the "Love, Marriage, Divorce S3" is officially aired.

Wish everyone a happy and healthy and abundance new year ahead !! :wub:

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

On 2/3/2022 at 4:31 AM, marrez1 said:

yes, I can't wait to see this garbage
I'm pretty sure the ex wives won't get their revenge, season 3 will be perfect to criticize the characters even more than the other seasons

Oh no am I ready to hate watch this Richard Simmons show and watch the chaos, YES

Edited by ferily
Please dont quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Love Ft. Marriage and Divorce 3' To Premiere On The 26th

Im Sung-han’s “Love ft. Marriage and Divorce” is back with a third season.

TV CHOSUN announced on the 3rd that “Love ft. Marriage and Divorce 3” will begin its first broadcast at 9 PM on the 26th.

Love ft. Marriage and Divorce 3” is a work depicting the story of three main characters in their 30s, 40s, and 50s suffering from their husbands’ infidelity, and surpassed 15% of viewership last season.

In season 3, new faces also appear. Lee Tae Gon and Sung Hoon, who previously played Sin Yoo Shin and Jang Sa Hyeon, will drop off, while Ji Young San and Kang Shin Hyo will fill the vacancy.

The production team said, “We will properly ring the sonata of the runaway with a twist that exceeds season 1 and 2”.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-to-premiere-on-the-26th/#ixzz7KHifcj8h

• Like 3
  • Blob 1