[Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4

ferily

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4 - Fri & Sat @ 22:30 KST

I'm inclined to think that the serial killer has an obsession and had plastic surgery...  

Spoiler

... has an obsession with KKJ (which explain why they "serve justice themselves", justifying the killings by putting forth the things the parents did wrong), had surgery to look like her (part of the obsession), maybe is using an earpiece to heighten their listening skills. Or maybe that person has the same gift as KKJ, but i am not buying the apparent twin theory... At least not yet. I think I'd be disappointed if the writer wrote it the killer as a twin. I also would like to see the face of the accomplices. What if they all look the same? That would be wild. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

I'm inclined to think that the serial killer has an obsession and had plastic surgery...  

Hide contents

... has an obsession with KKJ (which explain why they "serve justice themselves", justifying the killings by putting forth the things the parents did wrong), had surgery to look like her (part of the obsession), maybe is using an earpiece to heighten their listening skills. Or maybe that person has the same gift as KKJ, but i am not buying the apparent twin theory... At least not yet. I think I'd be disappointed if the writer wrote it the killer as a twin. I also would like to see the face of the accomplices. What if they all look the same? That would be wild. 

Same here, its either a twin gone wrong or an obsession with KKL judging from the way she was kind of stalking her. Either way episode 1 really was right into the action, Derek Jo is smoking Hot..:shaq:, kinda felt sorry for his sis, it really was a case of bad timing. Anyway cant wait for the next episode to play out, the trailer already looks promising so here goes!!! One thing, during the closet scene, wasn't it suppose to be night time? but how come there was sunlight streaming down the windows when the sis crawled out to pick up her alarm...:surprisedwut:..

• Like 1

After episode 2, we now know its not an evil twin gone wrong, but just how realistic a silicon mask can be? Reminds me of Mission Impossible...these villain's must be filthy rich to be able to obtain such highly advanced technology and equipment:sweat_smile:...

• Like 2

Both episodes were good.

The lady killer in disguise must be too obsessed with Director Kang.

I am also curious to know how Director Kang able to read or visualise  eg. the oncoming car that hit

Derek when he was chasing the lady killer; is she having  having some kind of telepathy mind.

Derek Cho is smoking hot when he gets angry. 

• Like 3

On 5/27/2021 at 10:50 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

New casting news!:).

Child actor JungHyunJoon confirmed cast for tvN drama Voice4, he will act as #SongSeungHeon’s character in his childhood.

he is so cute.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1

It’s so nice to be back!!!

Am I the only who have noticed that some of the background music of this season sound like a recycled one from the other tvN shows (or they used the bgm from the other shows and made some tweaks to make it distinct)?

Anyway, I wonder what made the switch to tvN (I know that OCN and tvN are sister companies). :)

On 6/27/2021 at 8:04 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

I agree, I think the lady kill is obsessed with Director Kang as well.

I guess it has got something to do with her childhood....anyway it might not be a lady :sweat_smile: judging from the recent episode...anyway so far, each episodes are really action packed and exciting...Yes. Derek Cho is :luvarrow:...He's really such a good actor...able to portray the emotions very well....

13 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I guess it has got something to do with her childhood....anyway it might not be a lady  judging from the recent episode...anyway so far, each episodes are really action packed and exciting...Yes. Derek Cho is ...He's really such a good actor...able to portray the emotions very well....

Oh right, this could be so true eh.

@mtracy07 Re: Music. I didn't notice. :)

SuZy Leoo: Yes, I'm starting to think that the killer is not a woman, too. Now I want to know more about Director Kang's childhood. All I remember was that at some point she had an accident as a child. It also always sounded like she was an only child. What if she had a sibling?? Or could it just be that that killer just happens to have that very rare gift, and since  Director Kang has been in the news, he developed a fantasy of being her family?

• Like 2

On 6/28/2021 at 11:33 AM, mtracy07 said:

It’s so nice to be back!!!

Am I the only who have noticed that some of the background music of this season sound like a recycled one from the other tvN shows (or they used the bgm from the other shows and made some tweaks to make it distinct)?

Anyway, I wonder what made the switch to tvN (I know that OCN and tvN are sister companies). :)

Yeah, why the switch from tvN to OCN? OCN dramas are more toward detective dramas, lots of blood and gore.

Is the villain a continuation from Voice3? we saw a backview of a woman playing a piano in the closing scene of Voice3.

I couldn't recognise that the diver instructor was a cop in the first series......i mistook him for Jang Hyuk until I googled. He had such refined looks then......

That haenyeo lady diver case is breath-taking:omg:. Is she really a haenyeo? There were so many scenes of her submerged in water......it looks like a single take.

I must admit, after being a fan of Voice 1 to 3, I watch the last minute of last night's episode before sitting through the entire episode......didn't want to watch any gruesome ending. 

ONE THING I AM DYING TO ASK>>>> do GPS work underwater? I thought only sonar waves can travel underwater.

• Like 3