[Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4

ferily

New still for Voice 4 LeeHaNa are released!:).

New casting news!:).

SonKyungWon confirmed cast for tvN drama Voice4, he will act as a chief public prosecutor Gong Chan-seok who is a strong candidate for the district attorney and he is ChaeWonBin’s father. Broadcast on June 18.

Next question, how the hell could local police in LA across their jurisdiction to investigate abroad? Not interpol or something?

Gambar

On 5/25/2021 at 3:37 AM, msaamia said:

Omg I am so excited for this season but it seems that Kwon Joo's PTSD is super bad (she might be the evil one in this one or might be just imagining herself as the evil one). I really hope we get Kwon Joo a love interest this time. Its high time now poor girl :persevere: But its nice to see everyone on this forum from last year!

She wont be the evil one, we have mysterious woman talking to Bang Je Soo in S3 Ending. I dont wanna be frustrated like S2-S3 guessing if Do Kang Woo really committed crime when his dissociative disorder strike and I bet they dont use the same formula. The villain has same voice and ability as Kwon Joo, that's probably why we see two version of Lee Hana in teaser here. And if she was being framed, remember what happen to Kang Woo and now she experience it, her PTSD could strike.

Derek Jo would return to LA after the entire case is resolved so I doubt he can be love interest better than Kang Woo.

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4 - Sat & Sun @ 22:30 KST - Premieres on June 18th

So Do Kang Woo is really not coming back :bawling:

Guess I have to really let it go now.. or should I hope for a mini twist in this season? lol

Anyway, Asian Wiki lists Voice 4 as having 14 episodes... why??? Is this real or an error, does anybody know? Plus, it’ll be aired by tvN.. even though it’s under the same group as OCN, I hope Voice 4 maintains its dark and edgy atmosphere..