[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

4 minutes ago, Tango27 said:

it seems even her lawyer is in it with them ..cause he reported the fake info about the tutor ..and everybody will start gaslight HS now.. when she suspect its the real mother.. only SH can tell her I guess...if she decides to be on her side

the way she went at the sister in law was coool ..she give them taste  their own medicine from now on 

I think, from the preview, that HS decided to make DNA test. But if course, if she ask someone like this lawyer then it's pointless.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, partyon said:

EDIT: On another thought, I actually think that the tutor poisoned the father-in-law. She put something in the food.  What are the chances that she did it because the mother-in-law asked her to?

Reasoning:

• The tutor told the MIL: "I took care of it so that Ji Soo became president. Like you wanted"
  • At first I thought she said this because she was working with Ji Yong and that she had convinced him to not pursue the president position. But that meant that the MIL must have asked her to do it - why would the tutor otherwise have said "like you wanted to"?
  • Seeing how scared the MIL is of the tutor, I feel like the dirt the tutor has on MIL is big. What would be bigger than murder?
  • If the MIL asked the tutor to poison the FIL, that would mean that the tutor took care of it so that Ji Soo became president. And it's likely the tutor has proof, meaning that the tutor would scare the MIL a lot....

@joccu@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng @agenth @Min2206 What are your thoughts?

I would not be surprised if the tutor had a hand in it. She obviously has some kind of plan, since her whole identity has been set up and doctored, the first step was to infiltrate the house. The only thing I don't get is, that the head maid who worked for 10 years there, did not recognise her, when the cheating husband and his MIL did. So there must be some great mystery about their past relationship, that resulted in Hajoons birth. I'm just surprised that nobody knows, like the media, since this is a very public family. 

I can only assume they paid off everybody back then and the guy sought for a perfect wife, and Heesoo is certainly that, as she was a media darling. 

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

Was it mentioned when and how Ji Yong's mother died?

Something happen in the past. Ji Yong's mother died, Jin-Ho's first wife left and Ha-Joon's mother "died". Maybe all this is somehow connected.

I think, that what Ji Yong said it's half true. Tutor was his horse trainer. Maybe Grandma paid her to seduce Ji Yong. 

Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought it said that the birth mum died in a car accident?

25 minutes ago, agenth said:

The only thing I don't get is, that the head maid who worked for 10 years there, did not recognise her, when the cheating husband and his MIL did.

And why she must recognize her? She was a mistress and never lived in this house. Ji Yong's family members could meet her outside.

It's more strange that Seo-Hyun didn't recognize her.. Was it mentioned when she married Jin-Ho?

By the way, Hi-Soo met Ji Yong in London. he run away form his family or was sent away by his family? Maybe the tutor was the reason.

On 5/16/2021 at 11:50 AM, Sleepy Owl said:

So I am sure that this tutor is seeing everything there to be hers, including JY, and the kid. 

i agree...she also has her own agenda...i can't wait to know more about her...HS is awesome ...i hate her husband ...she does not deserve to be betrayed in her own house...what a jerk!!!i like Young master and maid ...they look good together...

i think the reason why HS changed her mind and asked the Tutor to stay is that she knew Tutor was the child's real mother and the fact that she unconditionally love the child so much enough for her to sacrifice? hehhee my guess... 

also as for the will of the grandfather i think it will benefit HS though she is an outsider. 

14 minutes ago, acidrain33 said:

will of the grandfather i think it will benefit HS though she is an outsider. 

i hope that too...he seemed he liked her very much...

I am watching Mine for Lee Bo Young ...

5 hours ago, airgelaal said:

And why she must recognize her? She was a mistress and never lived in this house. Ji Yong's family members could meet her outside.

It's more strange that Seo-Hyun didn't recognize her.. Was it mentioned when she married Jin-Ho?

By the way, Hi-Soo met Ji Yong in London. he run away form his family or was sent away by his family? Maybe the tutor was the reason.

mm.. I would say possibly ten years or less or more .. i think she sent the step son to a boarding school  ..but the time isn't specified 

still its possible this side of family drama .. she didnt know about or wasnt interested in knowing everything then

it seems the husband wasn't aware of the conspiracy of the tutor  at first ..but it became convenient for him.. to have it all like an emperor

as an artist myself...I appreciate the use of art as a medium of dramatic  expression ..

Untitled.png

narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life

My take from Ep 3

From my point of views, Ha-Joon must be the tutor son. The way she takes care of the boy is like mother and son relationship and she even tries to protect him from Hi-Soo. Ha-Joon seems get brain washed by the tutor and listen to all her advises and being cold towards Hi-So

The tutor over re-acted by slapping Ji-Woo mum, I mean if you are just an employee how could simply go slap for no apparent reason, and she slip of tongue by relieving to Hi-Soo, what if Ha-Joon mother is still alive !

This makes Hi-Soo even more suspicious. 

Lucky, Hi-Soo is determined not to give way to the tutor and will fight her way to win back Ha-Joon heart.

The old lady is so annoying.... practically ever scene of her you get to see her scream ! Errrrrr...

My take on Ep 4

OMG !... how could Ji-Yong and tutor embrace and kiss under broad day light, they are so daring.

Disgusting !!!!!!!!!!

So, the final verdict w/o DNA shows Ha-Joon is their son from their affair maybe in London ?

Haha, all these while I thought Ji-Yong is a good family man unfortunately is a big NO.

Is Hyowon family being jinx… why are all those man having mistress !!!

Seems, the grandson will follow their footsteps too by marrying the grandma choice in order to have Yu-Yeon by

his side. Gosh !.... another boom and will Seo-Hyun as head of the family be able to handle.

I was taken aback when Ha-Hoon hurl hurting words to his mom why his tutor were being fired.

Like said, the boy has grown to have affection towards his tutor and this tutor is a no play play lady.

Imagine, she could even threatened and dig-up Ji-Soo mum backgroud.

Even the MIL bow to her.

I LOL when Ji-Soo and Jin-Hee had a heated argument, as though they are having a competition who can shout the loudest.

Oops !... but Hi-Soo is trying back his acting chop.

Finally, Ji-Soo is able to put together those pieces of puzzle between Ji-Yong and tutor after recalling their previous convo with tutor and her husband.

In order to lay a trap, Hi-Soo finally wants the tutor to continue working at Hyowon residence.

I'm not done with ep 4 yet but it seems obvious the tutor IS the bio mom of Ha Joon. The question is why she left (or why she got sent away/"killed off") in the first place. She looks like your standard chaebol trophy wife and has all the clothes and jewelry, posture of their ilk down pat. Is she from a rich family originally or just a quick study?

I feel like Hi Soo's hysteria over being Ha Joon's "real" mom is stemming from some hidden trauma of her own that is unclear right now. She's young enough that it seems like she could give birth to a child still if she and her husband wanted to. And if her husband, himself, is a"RickRoll'D", why all the mystery of this possibly unfit woman being his own kid's "real" mom? This is a puzzle wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

Personally I like the hysterical MIL and SIL. They are bonkers-batsh*t crazy and probably the most honest characters in  this whole show. And the drunko first son who is trying to win the lottery. He kind of cracks me up.

The fact that none of the grandchildren are the "real" children of the SILs feels significant somehow. None of them can claim them as "mine". I can't put my finger on the fact that there might be mystery around the mom of the older grandson who's trying to hook up with the maid. And his stepmom was most definitely in a relationship with a lady, right? Was that lady his real mom?

I'm enjoying this drama so far.

Warm greetings, Mine Family! I'm new to this thread, and very much enjoying the drama so far, though still adjusting to the pace (I'm coming off of fast-paced suspense/police or legal drama, and this one is a bit slower in the built-up). I, too, was attracted by the all-women team made of the writer, director and the two female leads. I've been wondering, since the drama started: Do we know where it's been filmed? I've definitely seen that house and that long, very long hallway in at least other dramas (one of them was the last VOICE, I think). I'm also so intrigued by those super high evolving doors inside the house. I think the music room, made of all glass windows, was in a scene in VINCENZO.

Please ignore my question if this has been asked already. I'm just admiring the work of the location scouts and manager. I think they have succeeded in making billionaires look like they live a truly outrageous life. (Kuddos to the writing too, and set designer.) :)

In this house everyone is a liar, but I'm not surprised since humans lie. 

The reason the two madams can't work together is that Heesoo is very much holding back. If she opened up to Seohyun, i'm sure she'd help out. She's doing it now, without being asked or told much. 

Mr "I Hate Complicated" Cheater Husband thinks he can have his cake and eat it too, as if it's that easy Lol. I'm actually surprised he thought JaKyung would stay as tutor/lover and not want more. I do understand her viewpoint. She saw her child, got her lover, why would he think she wouldn't want to play house too? Considering her behaviour lol. This guy is CRAZY. at least the writer didn't make them have this conversation in bed together lol. If I was her, I'd have just slapped that guy. He's delusional... and kinda psycho in that ring. 

mine.gif

Me: :surprisedwut:

Headmaid/everyone

Is this head maid the mistress of the chairman? Im only thinking because she is very nosy and also spent time with him on their vacation, and she kinda gets sidelined now that the chairman is unconscious. But she probably knows more about the house situation than anyone, considering her employer is very careless. 

Maid/Youngmaster

She brought back the extra money Seohyun gave her... but didn't she give that money back in Ep 4? Or did she give her money again? That romance is totally not my style. They poisoned it for me due to the first meeting/first sight. though fans will rejoice that it's not slow burn at all, it's just too much for me. 

The reveal:

Since when do pregnant women (early) not drive? Someone enlighten me. Though I find it strange they have Heesoo driving when this house has 23783838 staff so surely a driver too. I chalked this up to her being independent!gal, but in this situation, one of the other staff could have called a driver. But I suppose then there would be no dramatic reveal. 

Also the scenes make it seem like the tutor kidnapped Hajoon. I suppose it would be too easy for that to be true? 

Does Mine refer to the other meaning of this term in the drama too?

Like a mine that's going to explode when you step on it.

Or the other meaning of mine? Which is to excavate gold mine, copper mine.

:grin:

Anyways guess all these meanings are there in the drama already.

I need to watch the last 4 episodes.

1 hour ago, Virtual Admin Vietnam said:

For the image of Heesoo lying on the floor with blood, I believe she’s not dead then but the baby is. That’s how Heesoo change, she will have to play the game everyone in the family does. 
The accident is 2 months after the maid and tutor joined. 

I hope she's not dead, but it's too bad she can lose her baby. I hope for a good revenge from her, 

Her husband is really disgusting, in the end he doesn't like her and also doesn't like the tutor, he only worries about himself

Great. 

Both Ji Young's women have his kids LoL! His mistress AND wife - lovely indeed. 

On a lighter note, they don't have to worry not getting exercise in that big mansion of theirs. Walking from kitchen to bedroom is like a trip to the grocers ha-ha. 

I hate how Mother Emma, Ji Yong gaslighted Hae Soo over Ms. Kang when they know the truth. So is that Hae Soo in the flashback? Oh no~

Ha Joon is such a brat. How can he turn on his stepmom like that? She raised him like her own. Jin Hee speaks fluent english like a native, if only she act a bit more classier. Her mom ugh I just want to slap tape over her mouth. SO LOUD. 

No one is likable unfortunately. Well maybe the peacock eheh. I like that even he knows to disobey that loud annoying ahjumma. 

I don't know why but that asymmetrical skirt on Ms. Kang reminded me of a table cloth ha-ha! I really liked that black sweater over yellow turtleneck with black maxi skirt Hae Soo was wearing. 

Archived