[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

7 hours ago, marrez1 said:

again another cheater, so tutor may be the birth mother, she must be crazy, i feel like the tutor is going to steal Hi-soo's life, that's why the title of the drama is Mine, is it really to me what I have, must I fight to keep what's mine? I am very intrigued to see how Hi-soo will fight, will she keep what she thinks is hers, or divorce and be free

I think the woman who died in the first episode is one of the two lead females, i hope i'm wrong. I also hope that the next episodes will focus more on our two leads and not on the so-called romance between the heir and the maid, I have the impression that since they are two both young and sexy, the writers want to devote a lot of screen time to them

I think that as well, she will have to fight to keep her family.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Mrs. Cream Bun's husband needs to get away from her coz she is perpetrating domestic violence towards him. Both verbal and physical , why do he needs the family's approval to do this I do not understand. Do they have any children not show in the show?I don't believe he can start a lovely family with her the immature way she behaves.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

I am disappointed  about the ratings..true that this writer doesnt get ratings  but i was hoping the costly production will help...

I admit I wasn't expecting to be surprised at all in this show.. but that SHs secret came out of nowhere  ..and i was thinking that the korean audience might react negatively to a lead in adult kdrama being a lesbian  ?

what do you think

i want to fangirl over the fab fashion here...

HS chiffon long dresses with pastel cardigans

SH orange pants suit

I need to find pictures for all of them 

I saw a lot of negative comments about the tone of the show

mixing seriousness and comedy that's not supposed to be funny is called satire and yes.. the atmosphere in the house and the way its designed is supposed to be nasty ..I find it funny that something like that can be seen as negative in a kdrama ? where design and location is never a thing 

the way the rich characters are portrayed in an absurd manner is the way ppl feel about capitalism..those new rich who are the elite but they can never get enough is funnily shown by the grandma.. who is basking in money but is lusting after ( the blue diamond ) 

this is REAL btw...and I dont see any appreciation for the money spent on the show..cause it looks like a million bucks

all I see is talk about a predictable show 

the korean society is very very extreme .. so seeing extreme types is normal.. I see the two leads as two women dealing not with the rich crazy tribe.. but two women dealing with korean society that has prejudice as its motto 

the throwing of dishes that the aristocrat daughter in law collects means they are trash and tasteless .. and they see destruction of these values as revenge for the inferiority they feel in the presence of the classiness .. that they can't obtain by money 

but I think one scene or two were enough.. it can easily get irritated if it goes on..

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

If the tutor is the birth mom of that little boy, why did she leave the 18-month baby back then? Was forced to leave or voluntarily? If the later, why back now? The dad met HeeSoo in England & was said working in a bookstore....was the baby there with him or left in Korea in the maid's care? Did the dad marry the birth mom or just had baby without marriage? How did the reporters not know about the baby existence then and had to ask during HeeSoo's interview?

Is Mother Emma related to the dead mistress (Kim Mi Ja)?

Came to peek without expectation for the 2 lead actresses but got hooked right away.....so many questions from the first 2 episodes though....

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

On 5/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, Tango27 said:

this got me wondering too .. like if you these two together.. shouldnt it be about them  together or apart  ? it depends on whether they still shooting and only shot the early episodes ?

Yeah I was expecting some Hee Soo and Seo Hyun girl power team like Search:WWW but it seems like the story is separately focusing on the two main relationship dynamics

1. Hee Soo, her husband, and the mysterious tutor
  2. Seo Hyun and her husband

This drama also reminds me of Chip In, which stars Oh Na Ra (one of the mothers in Sky Castle). I dropped it because, again, I don't like these types of drama plots. 

I am rooting for Mine because Lee Bo Young and Kim Seo Hyung are doing wonderful! 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

My thoughts.

1. I think a tutor is a birth mother. Maybe "dead mother" wasn't a birth mother. I think, marrying his actual wife was part of a plan. I think he never loved her and just uses her. 

2. "Management expert" is also part of a plan. I don't believe in such coincidence. May be second son believes that this family owes him to much

3. I wonder if we'll ever see Soo-Hyeok's mother

4. Emma said that two bodies were lying on the floor. Two dead bodies or?

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

woah this rich family  has no class especially the mother and daughter. The daughter's behavior  is a spoiled rich kid but the mother like ???? awful manner. 

I don't like Lee Hyunwook's character at all in She Would Never Know. I thought his character would be different; a honest & loyal s/o but hmmm look like Han Jiyong is a cheater in here too. I can already feel pain for Hisoo. She is so nice. I don't get why she totally forget about the Kang Jakyung's inappropriate behavior. That is a BIG RED sign she's a psycho. Anyway Lee Boyoung never disappoint me.

I'm shock this drama really go with the FL as a homosexual. Rooting for Kim Seohyung. I really like Jung Seohyun. I hope she has a happy ending with her ex gf. They look cute together. 

Park Jungdo (sister's husband) MUST divorce her for his own safety and her insanity. That throw could have kills him! Like Han Jinho and him talk about, she might change for the better if they divorce. 

Is it too obvious & boring if Jakyung's is the birth mom? Wouldn't other maids who work for a long time at least recognize her a bit? I hope they don't go that route though. 

TWO BODIES: maybe it's Hisoo & Jakyung. I don't see Hisoo & Seohyun fight with each other. One of them is dead? I pray it's not Hisoo. 

They really need to stop with the breaking things scenes. Too much is no good. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

I am finding the plot interesting so far. We have 2 lead women here, with kind of different yet same story and how they would deal with it. I wonder if there will be conflict between them or we'll see them pairing up in order to deal with their issues. Seeing them, I think things are pretty good between them. I for one, would actually want them working together than having a conflict. 

By the looks of it, they will be facing crisis of their own rather than having a conflict, at least for now. We do know that Seo Hyun's true love/first love or whatever you would call it was a woman back then, and I believe the person we saw in the flashbacks was the same person we saw in the video. So they still could be together or maybe were together till not so long ago. At the same time I wonder of Seo Hyun has actually explored the Pandora Box (the maid's mobile), or did she just stop seeing her own video. 

Coming back to the tutor, Seo Hyun did really not feel good having her around her husband seeing his gaze at her which led to her to asking Hi Soo replace the tutor she had chosen with her. But did they really do some proper background check on her? I don't really think so. The tutor lady is too creepy, and does not really hide the fact that she has an agenda of her own. Kinda bold to continuously check the waters with Hi Soo, and while Hi Soo has been acting all elegant, I don't think she has forgotten the dress incident (that dance was too creepy too). It sure must be bothering her, and will be interesting how much she will tolerate with the tutor before giving her a serious warning. This might happen in the next episode. 

Something definitely happened between Hi Soo's husband and the creepy tutor lady. I also agree that there is a high chance that she could be the kid's birth mother. She has been acting around as if she own things there. When Hi Soo told her not to touch her things, she touched the table while creepily giving her the smile. She got mad over the head maid trying to boss her around. The only thing she is shown to be concerned with is the kid (or maybe it is her way of owning the kid too). If she is not really the birth mother, then she surely is someone who the husband knows and even the grandma knows. Maybe she belonged to a rich family who got ruined by them and she is back for revenge. What I do know is (and everyone else must be sure too), that her intentions are not really good here. 

Regarding the other lady, well, I don't really see her ending up with the Young Master. Like they could have a thing initially, but we all know how this will end. I wonder if that thing will make her enter the fighting ring too. For now, I am not really interested in her. Hi Soo dealing with the tutor lady, and Seo Hyun dealing with her problems are far more interesting things here.

Seo Hyun's problems are yet to start though. She already knows about her husband's women, gambling problems. We did see her tell him to do whatever he wants to but not let others to know about it. The whole drinking scene between her husband, and his sister's husband was too funny. Also what's with this sibling wanting to break the plates and whatever they find on the table :joy: 

PS: @partyon Noona, I would not be shocked if the tutor ran away from some mental asylum :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, GONE said:

Is it too obvious & boring if Jakyung's is the birth mom? Wouldn't other maids who work for a long time at least recognize her a bit? I hope they don't go that route though. 

Mother and daughter recognized her. Seo Hyun didn't maybe because she wasn't the part of the family back then. 

Even if she had an affair with Ji-Yong it's possible that she never she visited the house. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

the husband been lying to her all these years one way or another

yet the synopsis insists that he love his wife and respects her !

at first I thought maybe the first daughter in law planted her there to get rid of HS ...but she looked like she was going to hire her herself so idk

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

@Jonah Kyle I got evil Mary poppins from the umbrella. And I don’t get who would spend so much on an umbrella. All the places I’ve lived, rainstorms come with heavy winds that blow the umbrellas inside out. Might as well buy cheap and replaceable.

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Tango27 said:

the husband been lying to her all these years one way or another

yet the synopsis insists that he love his wife and respects her !

at first I thought maybe the first daughter in law planted her there to get rid of HS ...but she looked like she was going to hire her herself so idk

The first madam doesn’t give me evil vibes, she’s been surprisingly “lenient” towards second madam so far. First madam strikes me as a controlled woman, which is why her decision to seek mental health was such a huge step. 

maybe the tutor isn’t the Birth mum but he had an affair with her at the same time which is how the accident happened and later she refused to become the second mum and now she regrets it ? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, agenth said:

The first madam doesn’t give me evil vibes, she’s been surprisingly “lenient” towards second madam so far. First madam strikes me as a controlled woman, which is why her decision to seek mental health was such a huge step. 

maybe the tutor isn’t the Birth mum but he had an affair with her at the same time which is how the accident happened and later she refused to become the second mum and now she regrets it ? 

The first madam is married to this family for 15 years, I guess. Ha-Joon is 8 years old. Something happen between tutor and this family before Seo-Hyun married Jin-Ho. That is why only mother and daughter recognized her. 

I think Ji-Yong needed a lot of time to plan his attack. So it became possible to bring a tutor back. Hi-Soo was a perfect shield during all this years. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

I am on the side of tutor not being the mom. Because remember the boy's dad mentioned that the boy liking hip-hop is just like his mom? The tutor does not even recognise the notes were rap lyrics. I think that was included for a good reason. But they definitely have had a past relationship and the tutor definitely seems like she has a grudge on the family (especially grandma). She is also clearly back to take him back or wreak havoc.

Tutor has her reasons clear. But the maid who knows Emma makes me question if she's really that simple? Or did she go in with equally heavy intentions as the tutor? Tutor is outright seductive. But the maid, her leaving her hair tie in the room "by accident" when the bed is so nicely made? Hmmm... Especially since Emma sounds rather suspicious herself and purposely positioned herself to gain intel on the family's secrets by being their "counselor". Leaves me with a lot of questions.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 3

is it just me or is the rich daughter in law unwanted fiance always has this hair and look in kdramas 

who doesn't want a rich sister in law.. those gifts

if I am not wrong.. all the jewelry you see is real .. i think

마인' 장하은, 긍정 매력으로 차학연 사로잡을까! 톡톡 튀는 노아림 역으로 시선 강탈! < 연예/스포츠 < 뉴스 < 기사본문 -  미디어리퍼블릭

randoms

79707677-cbc8-4bc0-a153-53f887889188.jpg

tvN 드라마 @CJnDrama Timeline, The Visualized Twitter (Analytics)

Spoiler

마인 이보영 패션, 귀걸이, 가방 - MTOP

2cc89e2b-2bbf-4985-9f3a-ea9084990d86.jpg

tvn마인 hashtag on Twitter

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

Well I really liked the first 2 episode. :biubiu:

The most interesting characters for me is the first Madam SH and Emma. What is Emma hiding? was she once very rich? Does she know the family personally? Did she know JY birth mom?  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

21 hours ago, Tango27 said:

if I am not wrong.. all the jewelry you see is real .. i think

Well when grandpa showed the blue diamond in first episode, I thought we were going to have a Titanic parody moment :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1