[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

Oh wait, where did the guillotine file go? They didnt put it back on the safe right? They only threw 1 bar of gold?

Who do you think Mr.Cho is meeting? Its making me nervous..

And I think the hacker girl will be the key in opening the safe, and it looks like she knows its hidden in the temple

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

Oh wait, where did the guillotine file go? They didnt put it back on the safe right? They only three 1 bar of gold?

They threw both. First was the regular one and then the one with the guillotine file was thrown after as they were closing the door. 

2 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Whaaaats with that preview!!??

Fake out for sure. It’s all part of their scheme. They’re dressed the same when it shows them with the tenants on their mission. I’m actually not mad about it though. They should act like hubby and wife more often lol. Looks like we won’t get a kiss this week either. :tears:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

Fake out for sure. It’s all part of their scheme. They’re dressed the same when it shows them with the tenants on their mission. I’m actually not mad about it though. They should act like hubby and wife more often lol. Looks like we won’t get a kiss this week either. :tears:

Yup, even if its a fake out and mission, I'm still excited to see them "acting" as lover/couple.

Someone posted this on twitter, a screencap of CY, storing a gun in her stocking.. wow so sensual, I wonder who taught her..? Ahem

On random note, I admire procesutor Jung for fighting against babel, knowing very well that he is risking his life.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Yup, even if its a fake out and mission, I'm still excited to see them "acting" as lover/couple.

Someone posted this on twitter, a screencap of CY, storing a gun in her stocking.. wow so sensual, I wonder how thought her..? Ahem

On random note, I admire procesutor Jung for fighting against babel, knowing very well that he is risking his life.

omg YES it’s giving me mr. and mrs. smith vibes and I am HERE FOR ALL OF IT

on a separate note, I’m still conflicted as to whether junwoo has « genuine » feelings for chayoung. I get that his feelings can’t possibly come from a healthy place, but from what I’m getting from the preview for tomorrow’s episode, it still feels like the writers are trying to push the one-sided love (?) angle, getting joonwoo riled up by using a fake proposal as bait. Of course, we should know better than to trust the preview by now haha

also loving the subtle changes in facial expressions little Jang is giving. He’s definitely ready to abandon ship and look elsewhere for help in taking down his brother. He’s proven that he’s not as vacuous as he appears to be, but I hope he gets his comeuppance as well >:3

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 9

y'all i dreamed that cha young and vincenzo kissed.... then woke up to no kiss... i think i wanna go back to sleep. dream world vincenzo is just better at the moment.

that being said... that preview... if we're just being teased again and we do not get a kiss... i'm gonna... i will legit go insane. I'm already half way there. this would be the last straw that drives me over the edge. lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, itsmeash said:

y'all i dreamed that cha young and vincenzo kissed.... then woke up to no kiss... i think i wanna go back to sleep. dream world vincenzo is just better at the moment.

that being said... that preview... if we're just being teased again and we do not get a kiss... i'm gonna... i will legit go insane. I'm already half way there. this would be the last straw that drives me over the edge. lol.

Funny because I had the same dream. On Saturdays and Sundays my brain does not fully shut off because I’m anxiously waiting for the episode to come (I wake up multiple times throughout the night :lol:). So in the midst of my in and out of sleep pattern, I dreamt of their kiss scene only to wake up to it being just a dream lol.

Though I’m not completely hopeless for tomorrow’s episode. Perhaps they’ll finish their little fake engagement but as we can tell they’re both flustered. Since the writer love to do parallels with our leads, we might get Vincenzo “testing” his feelings later with Cha Young and then confirming it with a kiss to end as a cliffhanger for next weekend hehe. Cha Young really is rubbing off on Vincenzo. He has let so much of his guard down especially in this episode. Cool mafia where? SJK’s comical acting is on point too. Really a versatile actor. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, shinystar1985 said:

Funny because I had the same dream. On Saturdays and Sundays my brain does not fully shut off because I’m anxiously waiting for the episode to come (I wake up multiple times throughout the night :lol:). So in the midst of my in and out of sleep pattern, I dreamt of their kiss scene only to wake up to it being just a dream lol.

Though I’m not completely hopeless for tomorrow’s episode. Perhaps they’ll finish their little fake engagement but as we can tell they’re both flustered. Since the writer love to do parallels with our leads, we might get Vincenzo “testing” his feelings later with Cha Young and then confirming it with a kiss to end as a cliffhanger for next weekend hehe. Cha Young really is rubbing off on Vincenzo. He has let so much of his guard down especially in this episode. Cool mafia where? SJK’s comical acting is on point too. Really a versatile actor. 

it was in the moonlight with a lake as the backdrop and it was just perfect, then i woke up. sigh. lol. the thing about mine, though, is i usually have sexy dreams or kiss dreams about an otp around the time it happens in the tv show. i'm just afraid this will be the first time my dreams have lead me astray.

omg. vincenzo testing his feelings for cha young this time... the only way i'll accept no kiss tomorrow. hehe. i really hope this all actually leads to something and not just no amazing climax.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

I really don’t thing Jun Woo ever had real feelings for Cha Young. At best he thinks of her as another prize to win or lose in his war with Vincenzo. He just wants to better Vincenzo. Even the suit he wore for the inauguration was the same brand as Vincenzo that the laundry guy shrunk and ruined.

also the caramel vs normal popcorn gave such married couple vibes. But I don’t think that there will be a kiss scene until episode 18 or 19.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Raynaa said:

I really don’t thing Jun Woo ever had real feelings for Cha Young. At best he thinks of her as another prize to win or lose in his war with Vincenzo. He just wants to better Vincenzo. Even the suit he wore for the inauguration was the same brand as Vincenzo that the laundry guy shrunk and ruined.

On the contrary, I think he somehow harbors hatred towards her the most? I mean, he once said that he likes playing "God" by making people happy before completely destroying them... and he was nicest to Chayoung. :rubchin:

That aside, this is by far the funniest episode for me lmao. Turns out that the crying was real and he was just infected by Chayoung's dramatic persona. Well, I guess getting the gold and guillotine file is too early at this point. I'm glad Mr. Cho didn't fully "betrayed" VC tho they're a funny duo. 

• Like 9

That was amazing episode  again the funny parts ; the mind game too 

I dont know if vincenzo  is making them like him or they making him enjoy the craziness  they all have :sweat_smile: I think the both sides learning from each others and the results  is a good mixed new people  

I remember  when vincenzo  arrived in ep 1 he was mentally  shocked  if those people  abd saying they crazy but Joe he enjoying their craziness  the most 

The romance  progress  happen but in hidden way, they both just dont say the words first but the both show care and enjoying each other company, abd they both treating every moment  they share as a date and behaved like that and enjoy it

I love how CY find the things that vincenzo  may thing horrible and brutal as interesting things, he also start  to enjoy even his  horrible old  ways and use them in fun way ( really like how he interesting  in everything  she say even as joke and make that happen) 

CY too she out of the box character  she can accept things and get to new level  of everything  as much as she needed  yeh her  rules and limit change up to who she facing that make even vincenzo  suprised  and amazed  by her and how far she can accept  and do when it neccessary  

Tomorrow  I think fake operation and fake engagement but that dont mean they both really will feel and treat it as really and enjoy  it , and since you put the ring CY tell him you liked you going to keep wearing  it 

The question are we going to a kiss even if it act ( they have hold themselves enough) or at least a direct  confession  

The only things I dont get, vincenzo  is smart why he keeping Choi he should know that he still hide things and maybe betray  him again 

And last thing what they did to JW was a show that I enjoyed  a lot, they both one rarely pieces of craziness 

• Like 9

On 4/3/2021 at 6:59 AM, raziela said:

Thanks!  I am so surprised it isn't a sponsor giving the emphasis on it in the drama. I feel like I don't see Makgeolli often in dramas compared to the ubiquitous soju in the green bottle. I bet sales have increased because of Vincenzo:lol:

I discovered Makgeolli thanks to this show. Better than soju.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Spoiler
On 3/29/2021 at 9:21 PM, holyfea said:

WHAT IF

from the very beginning, Mr. Cho is playing dumb.

How come if he is ordinary one, he could get gun so easy for VC and for him? He could manage to get Wang Shaolin iris data from Tiongkok that easy? 

Did we ever see Mr. Cho and Mr. Ahn in the same screen?

Is it possible that they know each other? That actually Mr. Cho is also a special agent who is more exclusive than Mr. Ahn? :w00t: (I'm sorry i cannot control my laughter whenever comes to Mr. Ahn face)

His real mission is chasing guillotine file from Wang Shaolin, not chasing that taipan gold bars hahahaa that's why he pointed the gun to VC.. The country, without any doubt will down to chaos if the truth revealed.

Please forgive my randomness..

At least, im on ease that one of my guessing is bingo..spacer.png

As @nona88 said that in this whole ep 13, VC CY and all tenants build an extraordinary chemistry and develop the plot to be more more more interesting..

And this is most my favorite scene from ep 13. Athese two should have a nobel prize as "mocking kings" LOL..

Spoiler

spacer.png

Add:

Suddenly i remember about Wusang CEO.. He's excellent in playing gun, i don't think he was just a top rank gunner in military service.. Is he also related to Mr Cho or something else? :Fist1:

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, nona88 said:

The romance  progress  happen but in hidden way, they both just dont say the words first but the both show care and enjoying each other company, abd they both treating every moment  they share as a date and behaved like that and enjoy it

I love how CY find the things that vincenzo  may thing horrible and brutal as interesting things, he also start  to enjoy even his  horrible old  ways and use them in fun way ( really like how he interesting  in everything  she say even as joke and make that happen) 

CY too she out of the box character  she can accept things and get to new level  of everything  as much as she needed  yeh her  rules and limit change up to who she facing that make even vincenzo  suprised  and amazed  by her and how far she can accept  and do when it neccessary  

I absolutely adore VC and CY. They have one of the healthiest and most mature romances I've seen depicted in a kdrama. I love how they both accept one another, the good and the "bad". CY has an off-the-wall personality, but VC just accepts her for who she is and indulges her quirks. He probably secretly loves her quirks too.

This is such a great example of a romance progression. They've established a strong friendship and partnership first. They definitely are a couple that would have loads of fun together all the time and not be bored with each other.

• Like 12

I spend half of the episode laughing and replaying their comic antics. If i'm good at making gifs, i'd probably make plenty of gifs capturing the funny parts. What's with CY hopping along the betrayer and the other 4 follow her as well.

I'm still certain that Mr. Cho will be on VC's side. I've told ya, his chemistry with VC is too good to waste. I enjoy their scenes together, especially when VC explodes after realizing the iris device is also thrown underground. Netflix translation didnt take away the meaning, but the korean literal translation is even funnier. Hoping to see that chemistry again when they join hands later. Is it possible that prosecutor Jung is the one whom Mr. Cho meet?

Within several minutes of the episode what shocked me wasn't Mr. Cho betrayal, but instead the appearance of the intelligent service's head in the babel auction. I was like "nooo, i thought you were in good side because you help Mr. Ahn releasing VC from the prosecutor." I dont know what to expect, he may pretend to take babel side to bring it down later or he was and is always on babel's side.

It makes me wonder, is it possible that Mr. Cho knows the fact that the head officer is corrupt hence he pretends to resign and searches the file undercover. There is someone behind his back for sure. It's just hard to read/predict who that person is.

People may have conflicted feelings about Vincenzo as a drama. It may be way too comical or cringeworthy for some due to the exaggerated acts, especially for those who expect more serious badass series. It may be too distracting for others who expect more direct confrontation between VC and JW. But i find this series to be in the right balance. Like in this episode, despite all the comedy, i still find the writer's subtle message in portraying how the bargaining happens up there between the government, media, law enforcer, and the business giant. It also portrays how the media is so twisted and opinionated into certain agenda. The development of the media devices is not equal to the media's main function in bringing more diverse and real informations. I also just found out that the similar case happen in Korea about a gigantic company where the workers died due to leukemia but the law can not fully touch the company and bring justice to the family of the deceased.

It's not complete to talk about the drama without mentioning VC and CY. Isn't it so telling the way he says to the event organizer that he wants to hold an event for CY? I knew it when i watched the pre release clip yesterday. His remark may foreshadow that later they will do the pig's blood thing to JW. But the realization that he proceeds with this idea probably after seeing CY's eagerness in seeing it herself still make me giddy. And now i'm brainwashed by this drama, thinking that pig's blood shower event is a sweet thing to do.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

Episode 13 was a lot of fun!  I wasn't expecting Mr Cho to be a rogue agent who already knew about the hidden Guillotine file!  I enjoy the Vincenzo/Mr Cho scenes together so much.  Their short fight scene was great too. As I said previously, the actors have excellent chemistry so I am glad their characters are still friends and will, presumably, keep working together and we will see more of their scenes together.  I wonder who Mr Cho was meeting up with and what he and Vincenzo are planning to do next? 

LOL @ Jipuragi trio making the tenants feel bad for doubting Vincenzo when the tenants are actually right lol!  Mr Nam fainting when he found out about the gold was hilarious!  I just adore Mr Nam!  He is so sweet and the funniest character for me:lol::lol::lol:  He and Mr An also made a fun pairing today.

Have to admit I didn't quite understand all the machinations around the anti-union activities and the Vision team but its seems like their plan worked and I was entertained nonetheless.  I love how they keep boldly poking at JJW/HS.  They are driving him crazy...or should I say crazier!  He was so smug and thought he was untouchable but they humiliated him in front of everyone.  Han Seo has decided to keep his head down and play dumb again for now but he definitely enjoyed seeing his brother being made a fool of for once (even though he tired to hide his smirk:lol:  I'm looking forward to him teaming up with Vincenzo.

10 hours ago, nona88 said:

CY too she out of the box character  she can accept things and get to new level  of everything  as much as she needed  yeh her  rules and limit change up to who she facing that make even vincenzo  suprised  and amazed  by her and how far she can accept  and do when it necessary  

Same! I just realised Vincenzo literally said he wanted to surprise a lady. Ladies, find you a man who will surprise you by covering your enemy in pig's blood just because you said it might be interesting to see!:love:

Their little argument about popcorn was cute (By the way, Cha Young is RIGHT! Caramel popcorn is better than regular popcorn:triumph:) and Vincenzo promising her a fun surprise to make up for it was such a couple moment!:lol:

Vincenzo being friendly and feeding Inzaghi is to how how comfortable he is becoming? i wonder how Insaghi will repay him one day? Does anyone else miss Vincenzo's suits?  I get that this is to show how he has become more relaxed but does he have to wear a turtleneck all the time now? Can't they change up his wardrobe to a shirt without tie like that sexy look from a couple of weeks ago:wub:?

Next episode preview: Vincenzo and Cha Young look like they acting as a couple for one of their schemes so I'm not getting my hopes up for any actual romantic progress.  I noticed the Tteokbokki restaurant lady is also dressed up for this mission.  Will we find out her hidden talent next?  It looks like Mi Ri will be using her computer skills in Jipuragi office too.

• Like 11