[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

1 minute ago, tulip06 said:

Ah, so I guess when Vincenzo sees that Myunghee and Jason/Villain have messed with his Mafia family, he will mess with the Babel family and go between the brothers?

Yes, I want Dongsaeng saved. 

Good catch! True, he probably will have to reconsider given the situation he's in now. 

• Like 5

This is such incredible drama! It's been awhile since I have been this hooked and enamoured by a kdrama. 

So, that ending....It seems that VC and CY were speaking in code to each other. When, VC suddenly stopped in his tracks and told CY to buy some beer, CY initially joked if he only wanted to boss her around. Instead, VC told CY that he needs to make some preparations on the rooftop "AGAIN" because "THERE WERE SOME BOXES" needed to be fixed. CY replied "AGAIN?!? WHO IS IT AGAIN? THERE ARE BOXES AGAIN?!"  My hunch tells me that VC and CY have developed some form of code to inform each other when they are in trouble. After that bridge incident and CY almost died from worry, she probably made VC to promise never to keep her in the dark again when he is in danger. Anyways, with how unpredictable this drama has been, all of this could just be my delusional self, thinking of ways to cope until Saturday again. :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Ah, so I guess when Vincenzo sees that Myunghee and Jason/Villain have messed with his Mafia family, he will mess with the Babel family and go between the brothers?

Yes, I want Dongsaeng saved. 

I agree. Vincenzo's response to JHS's proposal certainly serves as a foreshadowing to what Vincenzo will experience in the coming episodes. Either, you are right, in that, Vincenzo will join hands with JHS and go against his own mafia principles. Or, Paolo actually honours the same principles as Vincenzo and he actually came to Korea to help his "brother" and all of CMH's evil machinations will backfire on them. After all, only VC knows how mafias actually work. I just cannot wait for the next episode. Why I decided to start this drama while still airing in Korea is such a fatal mistake for my sanity! :sweat_smile:

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Since you're a fan of BSB, their song "As Long As You Love Me", suits their story, I think.  

Especially the beginning part to chorus: 

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

Haha! Sorry, I'm still happy and giddy with how today's episode was shown to us. Haha!

Omy yes that song suits them, I so agree :wub:.

• Like 5

While the kiss stole the episode, I did love the scene in the van with Seok-Do and the two goth princesses - When he asked if they were GO pieces ... :lol:

Ms Yang & Ms Seo are small parts but I love them both, especially Ms Seo, and the way she's seems to be always hiding just around the corner

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, chuu18 said:

Yes it was passionate!! The build-up and the actual scene was just marvellous! Every single nuance, expression and action was perfectly acted out and shot. Especially their eyes and body language, wow. I could really feel them finally giving in to their pent-up feelings!! <3

Kudos to SJK and JYB, its hard to not ship their characters and also them irl but I got to remind myself they are just doing their jobs. A job very well done indeed lol.

There were many other crumbs of VinCha throughout ep 14, dream come true for all the shippers! Like how V continued calling CY “sweetie” subconsciously even while getting down to serious business ^_^

And the Italian mafia came Korea much earlier than I predicted!! 

I couldn't agree more! That was a perfect kiss scene. From the very beginning, when the gallery director  started chanting for a kiss, you could see CY having that look of inner turmoil, but finally caving in because she did not want to lose this chance again (she already missed her first chance during the forehead flicking penalty scene lol). VC having his eyes open initially from shock and confusion, but finally kissing CY back because he couldn't hold back his feelings any longer. Then, CY opening her eyes, stupefied because VC started to kiss her back. The best part was actually the gaze that they shared after the kiss. You could feel that they wanted to kiss some more, but they had to hold back. They shared this longing gaze. And, Vincenzo continued to hold CY's face even after the kiss as if he wanted more. It was so perfect! Very nuanced, indeed!

• Like 13
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Thank you writer nim thank you director nim! I'll consider it my birthday gift! 0604 

Bye world! 

Here's virtual magoeli for everyone! Cheers

Btw, I lost the bet, it was our super bold and quirky CY who initiate the kiss!

I saw your gif, and it reminded me of Vincenzo himself. Haha! He wants to share a toast with you/us! Haha! 

dorama gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Yes, haha! I put today's episode on spoiler thanks to Netflix, and I mentioned how I lost to the bet. Haha! Yahoo! The kiss is just expected but it turns out to be unexpected. Haha! 

Not sure if it is. But I've watched Episodes 1-14 on Netflix, so maybe they still do? You just have to have an e-mail account, right? :)

Is it okay to suggest sites here? Is it allowed? Maybe you can directly message me, and I can suggest one site where you can watch it. But it still has raw version for now. I think subs will be available after 6-12 hours? 

It's okay i just found one with fixed eng sub , also it's been awhile since i used soompi forums so i didn't know that sites suggestion is prohibited so thank you !

Edited by m_ft
Mistake
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, c Cinc said:

I agree. Vincenzo's response to JHS's proposal certainly serves as a foreshadowing to what Vincenzo will experience in the coming episodes. Either, you are right, in that, Vincenzo will join hands with JHS and go against his own mafia principles. Or, Paolo actually honours the same principles as Vincenzo and he actually came to Korea to help his "brother" and all of CMH's evil machinations will backfire on them. After all, only VC knows how mafias actually work. I just cannot wait for the next episode. Why I decided to start this drama while still airing in Korea is such a fatal mistake for my sanity! :sweat_smile:

It would really be nice seeing Vincenzo and Paolo teaming up to show how powerful the Cassano Family is but because these brothers consider themselves mortal enemies now, I doubt they'll team up right away or ever. So, Vincenzo teaming up with Han Seo might really happen. After all, HSeo still and is young. His bad ways can still be corrected, and I can see him wanting to redeem himself. He might even have a new family in Vincenzo and the tenants of GP. 

And I agree; I believe Vincenzo has already made sure that he's safe in Korea since he warned his brother not to look for him. 

Your last sentence is just undeniably true. Haha. I thought this drama will release all episodes at once until I saw the Weekly Episodes header. Haha!

We only have three weeks left. Oh, how time flies! 

14 minutes ago, m_ft said:

It's okay i just found one with fixed eng sub , also it's been awhile since i used soompi forums so i didn't know that sites siggestion is prohibited so thank you !

It's okay, no worries. I was actually asking because I was gone from Soompi for a while, too. Glad you found one. Enjoy watching. Thank you, too! :)

• Like 9

Aside from kissing scene, I just love the moment before she grabbed him for the kiss, her expression when she heard VC was answering the art gallery director whether he loves her or not. His answer was like just out from his mouth without any hestitation or thoughts, automatically. It's a sincere answer and I love it she captured it right away and did not waste the chance. CY is my fav female lead ever.

• Like 10

@raziela Yes, I don't think I am the only one felt that the winning side has to be on win/loss scale,  just like we are watching a competition match. It has been very one sided with Vincenzo outsmarting them every single occasion and  I felt the villains need a win to make the endgame more interesting and unpredictable.

I expect the writer to make twist plot instead of repetitive and predictable plot. May be my expectation is high since it is merely a black comedy drama , but there again, we hope writer can give us some plot twist or unexpected character appeared. 

If he is kidnapped and locked up by Han Seok later on, then Cha Young would take up the leadership role and lead the Plaza Mafia and Tenants in order to save Vincenzo. (again this is another predictable teamwork plot)...

For the subsequent EP, the most interesting part that I am looking forward to seeing is how the good and bad guys dig out the gold and the USB file from the basement, when there are many pairs of eyes with different motives eyeing on it.

Once they dig out the gold and USB file, what will be their final settlement?  it can be in various situation or end up nothing. In my opinion, none of them should get the gold because the gold ultimately is not belong to anyone, as it is probably an illegal act by the original owner. Sudden windfall can give us different acts and perspective views from people. I would love to see what a man really behave when he loses all the gold. This will be my favourite line of story.....perhaps the buddhist monk master may appear a classic quote in the end : "We come into this world with empty-handed, and we leave the world with empty-handed - the richness of life is meant to LIVED, not KEPT. :wub::D

• Like 10

Episode 14 was amazing!!!!! Definitely one of the strongest episodes and up there as one of my favourite episodes of the drama so far.  I have lots of thoughts but like pretty much everyone else I need to concentrate on THAT KISS first!

We were so well fed by "sweetie" and "darling" this episode:lol:  So much fun, cuteness and skinship. We even got a mini makeover scene!  I was sure the teaser for episode 14 was fishing and we wouldn't get any progress in their relationship - nevermind an actual kiss.  I have never been so happy to be proven wrong about a prediction! We actually got a passionate kiss and significant progress in their relationship.  I was so shocked when Cha Young actually kissed him that I actually had to pause my computer to collect myself :crazily:Then when Vincenzo really went for it and deepened the kiss I was like:giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure my neighbours (not just the next door neighbour but anyone on our street LMAO!) heard me screaming like:giphy.gif

Up until this episode I was in the camp that we wouldn't get a proper kiss and confession until the ending episodes because they have too many other things to deal with.  I still maintain that because they were "acting" in this episode (or at least that is what they are telling themselves;))  We know that this kiss and their words were based on very real emotions and it has definitely awoken all kinds of feelings within them that they were both trying to suppress.  Clever of the writer to develop their romance and a kiss as natural part of one of their schemes without taking away from the plot.  I think their next kiss will be initiated by Vincenzo and it will be a "real" one (Please don't let this prediction be wrong lol!:sweatingbullets:).  Hopefully, the next kiss can be in private without an audience and flashing cameras so they can really focus on each other:sparklyeyes: 

I was surprised the kiss was so long and it had so many layers.  Huge praises to SJK and JYB in this scene because they actually had to do a lot of acting and convey so many emotions through this kiss:

Starting with both of them playing with both of them playing along with the proposal, Vincenzo trying to get out of the kiss but sounding so sincere when he says he loves her. You can see the wheels turning in CY's head and she realises they can't really get out of it so she might as well kiss him.  She does put her arms around his neck but the actual kiss is passive - just lips pressed together.  Vincenzo keeps his hands by this side, eyes wide open in shock.  Then just as she is starting to loosen her hands...Vincenzo eyes close and he starts to actively kiss her back, he lifts his hands up to cup her face and he really deepens the kiss:yaaa: Now it's Cha Young's turn for her eyes to widen in surprise..then she closes her eyes and they both give in to the kiss:kisslevel:Vincenzo is no longer passive and is holding her close with one hand and the other hand on her face and that shot of Cha Young's heel off the floor shows how into it they are.  The final icing on the cake is the way he keeps a hand on her face and they bok look dazed but also can't stop looking at each other after THAT KISS! :bashful:

I loved the realistic tension and awkwardness of the the aftermath in the car with both of them trying to laugh it off.  I also appreciate the consistency that CY always apologises if she think she has overstepped boundaries.  I do wonder if the Mafia hadn't arrived and they had their drinks on the roof if they would have talked about the kiss or their feelings or...um...maybe picked up where they left off;)

Thanks so much for the preview @shinystar1985:heart:

Thanks very much for the gifs @Jillia:love:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Haven't watched yet, still trapped at work but i keep sparing my time to see new post both here and reddit. 

56 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

I wonder if SJK and JYB had to practice that kiss several times. That was a ton of nuanced emotional variances to capture in one take.

Now that you mention it I come to remember this post. Caption (rough translation) : "is there anyone noticing that CY's lipstick color fading? That's crazy."

• Like 9
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, bee_wannabe said:

Haven't watched yet, still trapped at work but i keep sparing my time to see new post both here and reddit. 

Now that you mention it I come to remember this post. Caption (rough translation) : "is there anyone noticing that CY's lipstick color fading? That's crazy."

Whoa! Haha! Can someone please make a video of them kissing and play "Adrenaline" in the background? Haha! 

Maybe when it's time for them to do it again, they will look like this one more time: 

tkdgifs Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

:cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2