[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

The preview is out

What the hell did they do to VC's mom? Those scums! ☠

I guess next week eps will be a lot darker, and if they ever hurt his mom, Vincenzo beast mode will be unleashed.

Oh And the way he played with her hands.. these little things drive me nuts.. :sweet:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I wonder if it was Paolo who gave Han Seok or Choi Myung Hee the idea of the mom being Vincenzo's mom. Because when he wasn't in the picture yet, they didn't know the real significance of the accused woman to Vincenzo, and thus this one will ring a bell:

Vincenzo Quotes - Page 2 of 6 - The RamenSwag

Hopefully, the one spoiler picture we saw (the mom is sitting on a wheelchair and is outside with V and CY) isn't just a flashback. It'd be such a regret if they will kill her off without having some more moments with her son. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

7 hours ago, ryanallright said:

knew that Italian side is not a big issue

Judging from the preview, there's a crime scene with policemen, location is the stairs where VC went up to the rooftop.. I guess VC managed to kill those thugs and sent cruel dead body photos to CMH (I really hope so, that lady had been horrified by bloods before).

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Whoa! Haha! Can someone please make a video of them kissing and play "Adrenaline" in the background? Haha! 

Maybe when it's time for them to do it again, they will look like this one more time: 

I’ve seen a couple of edits of le HONHON OUR TWO LAW-BENDING LOVEBIRDS GETTING IT ON scene with Adrenaline playing in the background! Like this one in black and white, which augments the sexual tension huuuu

i think this one takes the cake though ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, hankukin said:

I’ve seen a couple of edits of le HONHON OUR TWO LAW-BENDING LOVEBIRDS GETTING IT ON scene with Adrenaline playing in the background! Like this one in black and white, which augments the sexual tension huuuu

Oh, wow! Thank you for these! May the makers, viewers, and sharers be blessed! Haha! Wow! It really does seem special. Haha! Thanks again @hankukinfor sharing. By the way, is your display picture Mr. Nam?

17 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

I super love the new duo, miri and the ballon woman :joy: they're such a cutie ♥️ 

We need the bts juseyooooo! *The kiss scene ehemmmm

I agree! They look so soft but they're tough inside. Haha!

Since you've mentioned duo, the last episode did give us a lot of duos: 

1. Vincenzo and Cha Young

2. Jang Han Seok and Choi Myung Hee

3. Jang Han Seo and Han Seung Hyuk

4. Prosecutor Jung and Mr. Cho

5. Mi Ri and Ms. Yang (the auditor)

6. Chef Toto and Larry (the dancer)

7. Mr. Tak and Kim Young Ho (ahjumma's son)

8. Yeon Hwa (beanie guy's wife) and Hee So (restaurant ahjumma)

9. Cheol Wook (beanie guy) and Soo Nam (Bye Bye Balloon's sidekick)

10. the real couple (the foreigners)

11. and even the goons are a duo (haha!)

12. Mr. Nam with Mr. An as well 

Which is your duo? Haha! :hypehype:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh, wow! Thank you for these! May the makers, viewers, and sharers be blessed! Haha! Wow! It really does seem special. Haha! Thanks again @hankukinfor sharing. By the way, is your display picture Mr. Nam?

YES I adore him so T__T i just want to protect him from the world while he drinks his coffee, goes on trips with cheetah, and finds love (please can his blind date make an appearance at some point. The guy deserves the world)

ahem I even use a screengrab of one of his cute moments as my slack profile photo for work. My boss was all, who is this dude xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

54 minutes ago, kozukomi said:

Judging from the preview, there's a crime scene with policemen, location is the stairs where VC went up to the rooftop.. I guess VC managed to kill those thugs and sent cruel dead body photos to CMH (I really hope so, that lady had been horrified by bloods before).

If this is the case, that's good news. That means to say that he shows no fear, but I'm scared that it's what will trigger them to hurt his mother. :omg:

1 minute ago, hankukin said:

YES I adore him so T__T i just want to protect him from the world while he drinks his coffee, goes on trips with cheetah, and finds love (please can his blind date make an appearance at some point. The guy deserves the world)

ahem I even use a screengrab of one of his cute moments as my slack profile photo for work. My boss was all, who is this dude xD

Aw, that's cute. He's indeed very witty and funny; you really won't get bored with him. I hope that that blind date he's seeing is really a woman and not as a way of "betraying" Vincenzo and Cha Young. I can't fathom the thought of him betraying them, so hopefully, they won't go that route. Haha.

Which ones did you use as your slack profile photo? Tell your boss he's your blind date. Haha. ^^

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@BlackLotus1025 it’s the scene right before VC and CY’s first bet and finger flick, when Mr. Nam informs the pair that he’s off to go on his first blind date in three years and Chayoung hypes him up while giving him tips, and he gets revved up to go :D

but...wow your comment actually gave me chills. Surely...surely not, right? The second he gives off the slightest hint of something, anything remotely underhanded, I...don’t know what i’ll do with myself omona

Edited by hankukin
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, strongtower said:

I like this drama now. Hahaha

Didnt sit well with me for the first episodes but it picked up in Ep 6 imo.

Hello @strongtower! Nice to meet you here! Glad it was able to make you change your mind. Haha! Episodes 7-14 so far have been beating the first few past episodes. Enjoy and hope to see you more! :)

25 minutes ago, hankukin said:

@BlackLotus1025 it’s the scene right before VC and CY’s first bet and finger flick, when Mr. Nam informs the pair that he’s off to go on his first blind date in three years and Chayoung hypes him up while giving him tips, and he gets revved up to go :D

but...wow your comment actually gave me chills. Surely...surely not, right? The second he gives off the slightest hint of something, anything remotely underhanded, I...don’t know what i’ll do with myself omona

Oh, I remember that one. He was so over the moon on that day. Haha! The scene I liked most with him was when he revealed his special talent. That was so unexpected. Haha!

I was wondering about that since there's no person being shown on who he's blind-dating, so there might be a possibility that he has his own agenda. To which I hope not. It won't just be Vincenzo and Cha Young who'll be brokenhearted for sure. He's like a family to everyone especially to Papa Hong when he was alive (hope he didn't betray him!).

For now, since nothing's happening yet, it counts as no signs of betrayal so I will or let us give him the benefit of the doubt. Haha!

Let's wish that our Ji Pu Ra Gi trio is solid and no ill issues with one another. **fingers crossed** 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Ok...just saw ep14... hmm....

1. The scenes of Mr Andersen and gf scenes could have been cut... 

2. The kiss was okay... hmm... could have better?:D

3. Im not sure why Chairman Han hasnt asked his minions to kill all the residents of the building including Vincenzo?

4. Arrival of Italian mafia.. didnt Vincenzo said family business better be kept amongst themselves, without outside interference.. so why is his adopted brother in Korea? I thought he left without doing anything against the undeserving brother? And where is his Italian spy, why didnt he warned him? Sigh...

5. Mr chooooo .. why are you with Mr Prosecutor? Are both of you good or bad guys?...

6. Will anyone get the gold later on? If following the Fiery Priest, its probable that the gold would be donated in the last episode... hmmm

7. Ghost lady is now the creator of the safe box of the gold.... hmmm

8. I wish ithere was more action pack on the drama :phew: but never hurt Vincenzo while youre at it, okay.. haaa

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hankukin said:

Thanks for sharing these fan video's :).

3 hours ago, strongtower said:

I like this drama now. Hahaha

Didnt sit well with me for the first episodes but it picked up in Ep 6 imo.

Hi @strongtower and welcome to the thread! :).

• Like 3

On 4/4/2021 at 4:16 PM, c Cinc said:

This is such incredible drama! It's been awhile since I have been this hooked and enamoured by a kdrama. 

So, that ending....It seems that VC and CY were speaking in code to each other. When, VC suddenly stopped in his tracks and told CY to buy some beer, CY initially joked if he only wanted to boss her around. Instead, VC told CY that he needs to make some preparations on the rooftop "AGAIN" because "THERE WERE SOME BOXES" needed to be fixed. CY replied "AGAIN?!? WHO IS IT AGAIN? THERE ARE BOXES AGAIN?!"  My hunch tells me that VC and CY have developed some form of code to inform each other when they are in trouble. After that bridge incident and CY almost died from worry, she probably made VC to promise never to keep her in the dark again when he is in danger. Anyways, with how unpredictable this drama has been, all of this could just be my delusional self, thinking of ways to cope until Saturday again. :sweat_smile:

I actually think you could be onto something. After all, this is totally something VCY would do.

• Like 4

This show is one of the most entertaining drama i've seen. I'm in the minority because i actually enjoy the tenants and their antics. But i have to admit that it is most entertaining when the comedy comes from VC and Mr. Cho, Jipuragi trio and our power couple CY-VC. I enjoy every second of their couple act, not only because it shows their flirty, playful, yet sincere remarks (and action ;)) but also because they're so funny together. VC is the only one who can go and play along with CY's quirk and CY is the only one that can bring out the cold mafia's hidden quirk self. Together they're comedy gold.

Have you guys seen this. Apparently he'll be the one who save VC fom Paolo.

Spoiler

I know some people dont think Paolo can kill VC because VC's remark to HS, but i doubt it. Hasnt he tried killing VC before in ep 1? Paolo may not let himself being used by CMH to kill VC, but he will not hesitate killing him. Hope i'm wrong though.

If VC's word that he will not meddle with family affair because he doesn't want his family to backstab him later foreshadow something, i guess it applies to his new established family in Korea, the geumga family. VC said it himself (though it's an act to gain sympathy) that they are his family, he's been helping them, and will do so in the future. Some are still shady, but i think (or wish) none of them betray him.

Speaking of shady, i still cant fully believe MR. If she can track the gold, it's hard to believe that she took 2 years to locate it or remained silent, not trying to take out the gold. She has her reason for sure, she's probably just like mr.cho who has his own agenda but in the end the main goal is still in linear to VC-CY's goal.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

This show is one of the most entertaining drama i've seen. I'm in the minority because i actually enjoy the tenants and their antics. But i have to admit that it is most entertaining when the comedy comes from VC and Mr. Cho, Jipuragi trio and our power couple CY-VC. I enjoy every second of their couple act, not only because it shows their flirty, playful, yet sincere remarks (and action ;)) but also because they're so funny together. 

Hide contents

I kindda change my mind in ep.14, I think the tenants really get to shine in this ep, and that speaks a lot specially in an episode where the long awaited first kiss happen, they put their trust on him, and help him wholeheartly, but its making me nervous, what would happen if they find out VC was fooling them in regards of the gold?

Concerning the whole italian mafia fiasco, I think during the meeting between VC and HS, when VC said that he wouldnt meddle with family affair, there is a scene that was not yet shown,where HS tipped him that babel team already contacted Paolo. Or it might be true that Luca is the one that tipped him too. So, he was already prepared for the battle at the rooftop.

Me too, I do not fully trust MR too.. are Mr. Cho and Prosecutor Jo good person? Will VC have a proper conversation with his mom before she dies? Or everything will be convey trough the letter she wrote? After, the satisfying cider like 13-14, I know it will get darker from here.. 

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

I wonder if SJK and JYB had to practice that kiss several times. That was a ton of nuanced emotional variances to capture in one take.

They definitely would have had to do multiple takes because of all the emotions they had to convey, the many different camera angles and the lighting.  

21 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

Haven't watched yet, still trapped at work but i keep sparing my time to see new post both here and reddit. 

Now that you mention it I come to remember this post. Caption (rough translation) : "is there anyone noticing that CY's lipstick color fading? That's crazy."

I noticed that and Vincenzo's lips were a pinker from her lip colour and her lips were swollen. They definitely  had to do lot of kissing:flushed:

20 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Oh And the way he played with her hands.. these little things drive me nuts.. :sweet:

I love these little details:wub: It seemed like after the proposal and kiss, they were so touchy-feely and even more into acting like a couple.  And to Cha Young's surprise we saw Vincenzo was still in character with his "thank you, sweetie" even after the gallery director left the room :smirk:

18 hours ago, hankukin said:

Adrenaline is such a sexy song but I can't take it seriously anymore because it was used for too many humorous pairing scenes.  They even used for Han Seo and Vincenzo in episode 14.  I guess Han Seo is joining the Vincenzo fanclub as Vice President after Mr An!:lol:

The monk's marriage blessing chant was so cute.  I have to admit that without the subtitles I would not have guessed it was English:lol:  The drama writer even sent a food truck with the chant modified for the cast:lol:

18 hours ago, nurlayla said:

I super love the new duo, miri and the ballon woman :joy: they're such a cutie ♥️ 

We need the bts juseyooooo! *The kiss scene ehemmmm

Hahaha!  Mi Ri and the Bye Bye Balloon accountant and their deadpan friendly conversation were hilarious!  Along with Park Seok Do's commentary in the back:lol::lol::lol:The Bye Bye Balloon trio are so funny. I'm really glad Park Seok Do decided to leave thug life behind and set up shop in GP.  Their presentation about the Pepper Paper company was too funny along with the little doodles on the board and the commentary from the audience.  Somebody on Reddit discussion translated some of the random writing on the board and it is funny:lol:

17 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Since you've mentioned duo, the last episode did give us a lot of duos: 

1. Vincenzo and Cha Young

2. Jang Han Seok and Choi Myung Hee

3. Jang Han Seo and Han Seung Hyuk

4. Prosecutor Jung and Mr. Cho

5. Mi Ri and Ms. Yang (the auditor)

6. Chef Toto and Larry (the dancer)

7. Mr. Tak and Kim Young Ho (ahjumma's son)

8. Yeon Hwa (beanie guy's wife) and Hee So (restaurant ahjumma)

9. Cheol Wook (beanie guy) and Soo Nam (Bye Bye Balloon's sidekick)

10. the real couple (the foreigners)

11. and even the goons are a duo (haha!)

12. Mr. Nam with Mr. An as well 

Which is your duo? Haha! 

i was thinking the same thing about how we got so many great new duos this weekend.  I loved the new combinations of Mr Cho/Vincenzo (I will count this as a new duo as we haven't really had extended scenes with them before), Mi Ri/Ms. Yang (so funny in the van :lol:), Mr Nam/Mr An, Yeon Jin/Hee So (their distractions were so funny and the ladies looked so glamorous),  Cheol Wook/Soo Nam (I was crying at the way they waved their ID cards and Soo Nam advertising for Bye Bye Balloon:lol:)

17 hours ago, hankukin said:

Your profile pic is too cute!  I adore Mr Nam too.  He is just so adorable and funny and rounds out the Jipuragi trio perfectly.  JYB adores him too.  She posted on her IG story and called him "our very precious office manager":blush:

6 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

This show is one of the most entertaining drama i've seen. I'm in the minority because i actually enjoy the tenants and their antics. But i have to admit that it is most entertaining when the comedy comes from VC and Mr. Cho, Jipuragi trio and our power couple CY-VC. I enjoy every second of their couple act, not only because it shows their flirty, playful, yet sincere remarks (and action ;)) but also because they're so funny together. VC is the only one who can go and play along with CY's quirk and CY is the only one that can bring out the cold mafia's hidden quirk self. Together they're comedy gold.

Have you guys seen this. Apparently he'll be the one who save VC fom Paolo.

Reveal hidden contents

I know some people dont think Paolo can kill VC because VC's remark to HS, but i doubt it. Hasnt he tried killing VC before in ep 1? Paolo may not let himself being used by CMH to kill VC, but he will not hesitate killing him. Hope i'm wrong though.

If VC's word that he will not meddle with family affair because he doesn't want his family to backstab him later foreshadow something, i guess it applies to his new established family in Korea, the geumga family. VC said it himself (though it's an act to gain sympathy) that they are his family, he's been helping them, and will do so in the future. Some are still shady, but i think (or wish) none of them betray him.

Speaking of shady, i still cant fully believe MR. If she can track the gold, it's hard to believe that she took 2 years to locate it or remained silent, not trying to take out the gold. She has her reason for sure, she probably just like mr.cho who has his own agenda but in the end the main goal is still in linear to VC-CY's goal.

Great post! The drama is so entertaining and, yes, our OTP is the very best. They compliment each other perfectly :heart:

I was not a big fan of the tenants in earlier episodes but they were wonderful in episode 14 after they finally had a change of heart and apologised.  This is what we wanted from them for the whole drama.  The drama made proper use of their characters and they were funny, entertaining and helpful. They didn't just feel like a loud, pointless annoyance and felt more like personalities rather than thin caricatures.  I've noticed that people even started using their names more after episode 14 rather than just their titles (piano lady, tteokbokki restaurant ahjumma, etc).  The viewers would have warmed to them if they were written more like this in previous episodes

I'm not sure what Paolo would do because we really haven't seen enough to assess his personality.  Vincenzo seems to be a lot more honorable than Paolo-which is probably why he was their father's favourite.  Paolo did try to kill VC before but he did it himself using his own people rather than involving outsiders.  Also Paolo killing Vincenzo would coincide with his own desires so he wouldn't necessarily be meddling in things on Babel's behalf.  Babel would just have tipped him off to Vincenzo's whereabouts.  I did also wonder if it could be the Boss that had his vineyard burned down by Vincenzo?  Thanks for the spoiler pic;) I knew Vincenzo's Mafia past would come back to play before the end of the drama and i'm all for it. (Also I am superficial and these Italian guys are hot!:sweatingbullets:)

i thought Mi Ri kept it quiet because a)she didn't know who she could trust to share the info and she was still scared she might be killed; b)she can't remove the gold by herself even if she can get in.  Moving that amount of gold takes tons of effort and time; c) she didn't want to share.  Mi-ri decided to throw her lot in with them once she realised Jipuragi fam already know about the gold/secret basement and they are trustworthy.  It would be a good twist if she is a traitor but I trust her for now. 

Does anyone have a link to the awesome music they use during suspenseful moments in the drama? They used it at the end of epsidoe 14 after VC sends CY away.  i love that music along with the clink of Vincenzo's lighter.  The sound mixing for this drama is phenomenal.

• Like 8