[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

24 minutes ago, shinystar1985 said:

Those two are too shy and cute!! Even though it was an “act” we all know they were sincere. Also when they said it’s a memorable night they’d never forget. That came from the heart. I couldn’t help but lol and be all giddy throughout the episode. :wub:

Writernim clearly isn’t ready to fully commit to romance genre but he listened and gave the viewers what they wanted. Can they just continue the rest of the show as Mr. Anderson and Ms Benning??

I wasnt prepared for that! I would have been happy with just a smooch from CY, ooh but no... I die when VC grab her face and waist, and kiss her back!

And that line when he bought her the jewelry..  oh man! Soo smooth! Yoksi our Italian Cassano.. va.. 

Oh did you guys saw his face when CY pull out the gun from her stocking... I see you, man.. I see you!

Olivia Wilde Reaction GIF

Nervous about the ending tho.. perhaps CY is suspicious and saves him or Inzagi? Lol

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

What an episode ♥️ The kiss and Vincenzo saying just before the kiss ‘I love her , really do, really do’ as per the Netflix translation atleast!:heart2:

Glad to be proved wrong about the kiss happening only in episode 18 or 19. :P

I wonder what happens to the ring. Wil she keep it on? Also doesn’t it belong to the original tourist couple?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 5

3 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

omg I was coming here to celebrate too!! haven’t watched it but I saw spoilers. how was it?? passionate? :lol: 

Yes it was passionate!! The build-up and the actual scene was just marvellous! Every single nuance, expression and action was perfectly acted out and shot. Especially their eyes and body language, wow. I could really feel them finally giving in to their pent-up feelings!! <3

Kudos to SJK and JYB, its hard to not ship their characters and also them irl but I got to remind myself they are just doing their jobs. A job very well done indeed lol.

There were many other crumbs of VinCha throughout ep 14, dream come true for all the shippers! Like how V continued calling CY “sweetie” subconsciously even while getting down to serious business ^_^

And the Italian mafia came Korea much earlier than I predicted!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

What an episode ♥️ The kiss and Vincenzo saying just before the kiss ‘I love her , really do, really do’

Am I the only who found the look on their faces suspicious while Vincenzo was declaring “I love her! I really do!” Cha Young seemed touched and Vincenzo seemed nervous having finally said that out loud. Or maybe I’m just reading into things. Currently on cloud 9 right now so viewing things through rose colored lens. :wub:

1 hour ago, suzy0604 said:

I wasnt prepared for that! I would have been happy with just a smooch from CY, ooh but no... I die when VC grab her face and waist, and kiss her back!

The way he caressed her face and back. He looks pretty experienced. :phew: I wonder when we will get our next kiss? Hahaha! I watched a bed scene of JYB and can’t help but be greedy and want one for our VinCha couple. ^_^

Sorry all. Today my mind consist of nothing but the kiss. Maybe I will return to discuss some actual context of episode 14 later. Now excuse me while I go repeat the scene. PS tvn please release bts of the kiss scene or else. 

EDIT: Alright I have more to say. Can we please have our bad ash Cha Young come to her man’s rescue? He has saved her plenty so I’d love to see her saving him. She’s also armed so maybe we’ll get her going mafia mode on those guys. And then she’ll tend to Vincenzo’s wound while they look longingly into each other’s eyes (and maybe a real kiss?). Please and thank you. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Man, that was so fun. 

CY initiated the hug and later apologised to VC.
This time CY initiated the kiss (which VC responded back to a surprised CY) and she later apologised again for the kiss too. 

I see a pattern here lol, hope VC will initiate something next time xD 
Love the hugging the neck kind of kiss, awww. 

I didn't know this drama's writer is the same as Chief Kim. I love chief Kim, very similar in tone and quirks, and laughs. There's not much romance in chief Kim which is a a let down, but nevertheless a very good drama to check out for those who like Vincenzo. You will see the similarity, and they talked a lot about lawyer and accounting job for tax evasions, and slush funds over there as well. 

• Like 9

@shinystar1985 yes I agree with you that Vincenzo seemed nervous and shocked and kind of couldn’t believe himself that he voiced that he loves her out loud. And of course Cha Young just wanted to revel in the moment cause she so wanted to hear that. She was touched and was just wrapped up in that moment and couldn’t hold back... true to her aggressive- aggressive personality versus Vincenzos passive aggressive that did not kiss her first but gave in to her kiss anyway ♥️

• Like 7

Hello Vincenzoners! Are you still alive? Haha! We finally got some skinship today! I finally know the exact time "Vincenzo" is being aired on Netflix (at 7:45). Haha. For those who are interested to know and remember today's episode, here's what happened on the 14th episode:

We go back to the last scene prior to Jang Han Seok's appearance on stage. As he was lecturing, Vincenzo counted five seconds backwards to show what's about to happen to JHS - the pouring of pig's blood. CY was initially stunned and surprised and commented that she seemed to be a mafia in the 60s. Then we panned in to JHSeo's shocked reaction shifting to smiling widely as he sees the two standing and clapping their hands with little chewing gum balloons in their mouths. JHS's saw them and gave them a glare. People ran towards him and covered him up with a towel and led him outside. There's an exchange look and smile between CY and Vincenzo before they left the room. 

JHS's night has probably been totally ruined now as someone from Namdongbu Prosecution Service issued a warrant of arrest for leading anti-union activities wanting him to be arrested which led JHSeo to argue that there's no evidence. The man said that what they saw on live video was already enough so Choi Myung Hee snapped from behind and said that that doesn't count. CMH also mentioned that there's no conclusive video to JHS's disappointment. She also warned the press to stop taking pictures or she'll sue them all. The Jangs smiled a little (and JHS and CMH had eye to contact contact while the first gave her a smile saying "Let's go.", haha). She then told them that she'll go with JHS and asked if the man from he knows her which made the man nod at her. They went to exit door after while HSeo has to tell his people to control the press while smiling by himself (haha, I guess he's liking how he's dominant brother is being the weakling here). 

Inside the panel room, Prosecutor Jung is with V, CY, CMH, JHS, JHSeo, and Han Seung Hyuk (Wusang's CEO). The latters asked PJ why those two are in the room when in fact they should be arrested for pouring pig's blood over HS which can be considered as an assault. CY then replied looking at PJ by saying, "It's not an assault. It's a prank. I pulled a little prank on his beloved friend." (By the way, there's a division of pairing here: CY and V, JHS and CMH, and JHSeo and HSH) CY then looked at HS and asked, "Between you and me, a prank like this is no biggie, right Han Seok?" CMH couldn't take it anymore so she stood up and yelled that that's nonsense. In addition, JHSeo said that the video on screen was obviously fabricated. And HSH said he'll raise an issue right away if the video was taken in an illegal manner. Upon hearing everyone's side (excluding V's), he told them that even without the video, the documents they've gathered from the Vision Team is already enough. CMH diverted the topic by asking if CY and V have an evidence regarding the union leader's issue which both answered with "yes" and V showing them a usb-type recording of the person who ran over the said union leader. V clicked the play button so we get to see and hear what really happened. 

They got the truck driver's testimony inside the jail when CY and V pressed for the truth. The recording says, "I was told to run over the union leader while drunk. They promised me 200 million won and an early release with manslaughter." V asked, "Who promised you that?", so the man answered with, "Wusang's Lawyer Seo Seong Wan". 

We get back to the scene where these seven people are listening to how CY curiosly asked why he's telling them that which he answered with, "I heard a man's case before. He was told to run over a lawyer, promising him a reduced sentence. But he died in prison. I don't want to be killed off like that." (I think he was talking about Papa Hong's case!) V clicked the stop button. CY commented that it's too bad now for Lawyer SSW; he just joined Lomborgheni (haha!) a couple of days ago. (Oh no! It's that attorney who keeps impersonating Lee Sun Kyun!) CY's comment made HSeo and HSH shocked (men gotta love cars or because Wusang was mentioned/involved haha!). PJ added that the the four of them will also be charged with aiding and abetting murder. CMH argued that LSSW was the one mentioned so he can do whatever he wants and they have nothing else to say. V then quoted people saying, "Silence is golden but a villain's silence is a warehouse of sins." HSeo got mad, stood up, and told him to shut up as he called him mafia RickRoll'D. CY to V's defense also stood up and told HSeo: "Watch your mouth! You rude brat. How old are you?" Funny because HSeo answered he was born in 1993 to which CY replied with "Then sit back down! I was born in the Year of the Snake." HSH commented he was born in that year, too. Haha. Aha! HSeo, of course, had no choice but to sit down because seniority is really a factor in Korea. With that V gave CY a thumb up which she returned in the same way. HS then finally broke his silence by saying it's ridiculous to have an Italian Mafia scumbug pretending to be a hero for justice. V laughed a little as he answered, " A hero for justice, my _ss, I'm just a scumbug cleaning someone's scum. I can never stand scumbugs that stink more than me." (then we see a close up shot from each one of them) CY asked PJ if they (she and V) can leave now which was answered with a nod. Seeing that, V told her for them to go now addressing her as Ms. Hong so she agreed and called him Mr. Cassano. 

Once they left, CY mentioned that she bets the ones in the panel/interrogation room never imagined that they would all be investigated together. V said that he thinks they will be released tonight but it'll be a night to remember for JHS. 

Then there's a scene with our "gang" (V, CY, Mr. Nam, Mr. An, and Cheol Wook) prior to doing what they did in the previous episode. Haha. Their plan's focus wasn't really about the anti-union stuff since JHS can never be indicted for that. 

Back to the IR, PJ told them that the Team Vision's Leader as well as LSSW are in the next room and will be investigated with HS. Hearing this, HSeo stood up and told PJ that he was the one who made the orders and that HS had no idea about it. PJ was in disbelief knowing the real thing, but was interrupted with the Senior Prosecutor Hwang Jin Tae (the father of the soccer player kid) which surprised PJ that made him ask if he's intervening in their investigation. HJT said that he's just giving him information since there's so many Babel employees that served the former chairman and are unhappy with HS's takeover which gave way to the rest to add more words in their favor. Thus, the investigation has to be halted to PJ's disappointment as well as HSeo's.

V and CY arrived at Ji Pu Ra Gi Law Firm and the latter asked Mr. Nam about what he has found out something. Mr. Nam answered about an illegal business Jason's Fund which is in Malta (that's where V wants to go to!). CY was quick to remember that JJW's goes by the name Jason at WuSang. Mr. Nam added there's also one in Korea. V uttered how he wished they knew someone good with paper-related stuff which prompted Mr. Nam to recommend - the new tenants (the balloon people)! Haha! 

So V went to visit them in their office asking if they can be really of help. When Park Seok Do (the long-haired gangster) asked why should it matter to them, V reminded them of the time they almost died in the freezer. Their recollection of what happened to them was funny. Haha.

The released four "villains" are having a party commending the Chief Prosecutor for providing such a solid story for them. HS praised his younger brother for the kind gesture earlier but he told him to never do that again since it's obviously easy. Thus mentioning that he should take the fall for paper companies, tax evasion, illegal stock acquisitions which will really prove his loyalty to him. HSeo and HS are now staring at each other when the first had to agree with his brother again. The tension between them is so high now between the two, I can say. Outside, HSH was smart enough that HS will see right through HSeo's actions that he's up to something so he called him out for it in a polite way. Since HSeo knows how big of a trouble the things his older brother told him to take the fall for, he asked HSH to make an appointment with V. The sooner, the better. 

PJ, V, and CY are eating lunch when they saw the news on TV having TV's Leader taking the fall which made PJ apologize to them. V and CY said it's okay since it's not their real agenda anyway. The important guillotine file was also mentioned by PJ as he looked at V (which led us to know that it was he who Mr. Cho met last night!). Both of them trust V for now since PJ thinks V can find a way.

After eating, V and CY headed out to the hospital and the one we saw on the spoiler preview was seen. There's a shawl/scarf given by V's mom to CY and V gave his mother something (we all know what it is!). Haha! It's the bunggeopang vs. inggeopang again. Haha. It's the mouth again, having to look like it says "bung" vs. "ing". Haha. While in there, HSH called V and tried to arrange a meeting. Oh no! CMH got a hold of V's estranged brother! (smells trouble!) 

The tenants (old and new) are now planning something which had Mi Ri getting annoyed. Haha! V is now with HSH and Hseo, and the latter is really being like a fan of him. Haha. He then asked if V's plan is to destroy him too along with his brother because if not, he can help him kill his brother so he should just leave him and Ba Bel alone. V refused to because he said he can't take family's betrayal. When he was asked why, he said that if he tries to exploit betrayal, his family might betray him in the end, too. 

Back to JLF, the Bye Bye Balloon Head is facilitating something about Paper Company (he spelled it as Pepper). Haha! We're introduced to Mr. Na (used to be working for Ba Bel and now working as a trot singer). He said he hated Papa Hong, and he thinks HCY was the lunatic everyone's talking about. Haha. CMH talked to HS and mentioned "yi yi je yi". A Chinese idiom for "make use of your enemy's enemy" so they can easily get rid of V. 

Mr. Na talked about the painting "Nothing" in an art gallery called "Ragusang" which CY and V go thinking about it. Back to GP, we are now being introduced to a new character saying real gold is in their hearts. Haha. CY and V caught them planning to look for gold. Mi Ri then decided to just meet the trio and talked about the gold by saying "the secret basement". Whoa! So she was the one who made all the security system, and she was worried about her safety after hearing that all the people who worked for it died. Everyone was so happy and relieved knowing they have a solution now since Mi Ri can really open it in just a minute! Haha. 

Mr. Tak and Hee So ahjumma went to see V since they felt so guilty about distrusting and disappointing him twice. Haha. They gave him a memorandum that they'll trust him. Now, everyone was tasked to screw Ba Bel. Haha. Oh, I like CY's hair up, too. 

In the art gallery, they found out that it's too tight and too booked. Now, with Mi Ri's help, they were able to hack the reservation's list. Haha. Two of the people (foreigners) in the list seem to be a couple so Mr. Nam recommended for V and CY to pretend as a couple (since Mr. Nam can't be, haha) which they find awkward at first but when MR was about to be volunteer, CY agreed to do it. Haha. (Wow! MR changed the photos into CY's and V's. I kinda like her skills. I wish I was that tech-savvy) Haha. 

The painting "Nothing" has now more background thanks to Mr. An. Haha. It's worth 10 billion won. CY has to have a make-over to complete the role. Haha. Oh, we can now see the suit she's wearing in her promotional posters. Haha. V put a necklace on CY's neck. The real couple was brought by Mr. Nam to GP, welcomed by Mr. Tak and the son, shown an interpretative dance by the zombie guy, and given pasta and wine by Chef Toto.
At the gallery, V and CY had to call each other darling. The directress mentioned that only one of the two is fluent in Korean and asked who it is. V answered it's he, so CY had to refrain from talking. Haha. As they walk down the gallery, CY has to blabber words which even included the word hotdog. Haha.

The directress stopped and showed them a painting as she announced to CY to both's surprise about the secret proposal. Haha! V had to take the ring and propose, so he took it, knelt and ask CY in English if she'll marry him. CY knelt down, helped V got up, and said she will.

The highlight (for which all of us have been waiting)is the kiss! The directress asked V to kiss CY but he was so hesitant to do it. The directress then asked if he does love her (thinking they are a couple) to which he replied that he does, he really does, but... but... and then when turned around, CY kissed him instead to his surprise. (I lost the bet! But I'm happy! haha) V's eyes are open as he sees CY's lips pressed against his lips with her eyes closed, and at the spur of the moment, those close lips of his opened, returned the kiss, their lips now talking, smooches her more, and passionately kissed again. Both of them opened their eyes and realized what just happened. CY then broke the ice by saying, "Darling, this is such a magical night I will never forget." to which V answered "This, too, is a night I'll never forget."

And hahaha, Mi ri and Ms. Yang (the woman from Bye Bye Balloon) were shocked with what they've witnessed/heard since they are tracking them down. Haha. PSD had to ask if they've seen a ghost or something because they suddenly became like rocks. Haha. He asked the two to talk to each other but since both of them felt so brokenhearted, they talked without much movements. Haha.

CY and V were introduced to more artworks, but they told the directress they want to see "Nothing". The latter said it's not available for public viewing, so both acted disappointed and lured the directress into showing the said artwork which is in her office. 

Jang Yeon Hwa (wife of beanie guy LCW) is pretending to be someone whose work was plagiarized and Hee Seo (the ahjumma lady) is on the pretense that she left something inside (turns out it's just a gum stuck on the wall) thus making a commotion outside the gallery. The guards said if they won't stop, they'll call police which JYH answered that she already did. The directress was called by one of the guards which left CY and V alone in her office. MR and Ms. Y had to track the password and file as the rest buys time to make it happen. LCW and PSJ's wanna-be, Soo Nam are pretending to be the policemen. Haha. 

Since the tracking takes a while, Cy was getting nervous. Fortunately, the file was able to be transferred. The directress and the guards returned realizing that the couple was a fraud. V and CY were quick to response as they pull out another pretense: they are agents from Italy working related to fraud. Turns out that the directress was also a fraud. Mission accomplished for them. Haha. 

Oh no! Now the real trouble begins as two of V's brother's men are now in Korea informing their boss that they have arrived. CY and V are now in the car talking about how the night went unforgettable. V mentioned the 'kissing scene' which made CY apologize for having him caught off guard. V replied, "It's okay, Sweetie." (They were both surprised!) CY covered her mouth and said, "Stop it. It's embarrassing... Darling." Both of them laugh trying to play cool and hide their embarrassment. V offered if they can celebrate on the rooftop, but V sensed the people following them, so he had to take a rain check. Oh, nice! The lighter scene is back, he's fiddling with it again. 

V went to a rooftop and was followed by two men. He hid and took a hold of someone while pointing a gun at him. He asked the other man if Paolo sends them, and the man he's holding hostage said, "perhaps." Unfortunately, there's another man who pointed a gun at the back of his head. And as soon as he let go of the gun he's holding, they started to hit him making him fall on his knees. His hand still holds the lighter and he grasped it real hard realizing the danger and betrayal. The scene ends showing the side of his head bleeding. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

My dreams continue to not lead me astray!! And I was right about CY kissing first. Honestly though, I'm just happy we got a kiss. With the writer's track record... I didn't think we would actually get one to begin with. So I am happily surprised!!

IT HAPPENED!! LET'S REJOICE EVERYONE!!

Episode 14 is my favorite by far!

V's reaction to CY and her gun garter. Hehe! Loved it!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, itsmeash said:

My dreams continue to not lead me astray!! And I was right about CY kissing first. Honestly though, I'm just happy we got a kiss. With the writer's track record... I didn't think we would actually get one to begin with. So I am happily surprised!!

IT HAPPENED!! LET'S REJOICE EVERYONE!!

Episode 14 is my favorite by far!

V's reaction to CY and her gun garter. Hehe! Loved it!

Yes, haha! I put today's episode on spoiler thanks to Netflix, and I mentioned how I lost to the bet. Haha! Yahoo! The kiss is just expected but it turns out to be unexpected. Haha! 

4 minutes ago, itsmeash said:

is netflix still doing the free trial??

Not sure if it is. But I've watched Episodes 1-14 on Netflix, so maybe they still do? You just have to have an e-mail account, right? :)

18 minutes ago, m_ft said:

Where can i watch ep 14 with good eng sub (i don't have a netflix account), the one i found in drama cool is not good 

Is it okay to suggest sites here? Is it allowed? Maybe you can directly message me, and I can suggest one site where you can watch it. But it still has raw version for now. I think subs will be available after 6-12 hours? 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Yes, haha! I put today's episode on spoiler thanks to Netflix, and I mentioned how I lost to the bet. Haha! Yahoo! The kiss is just expected but it turns out to be unexpected. Haha! 

Not sure if it is. But I've watched Episodes 1-14 on Netflix, so maybe they still do? You just have to have an e-mail account, right? :)

No matter who initiated it, though, I'm just so happy we got one! I hope we get at least one more, too... with V initiating it. I'll take many more, but for now I'll stick with hoping for at least one more.

Pretty sure just need an email an a card number to start a free trial if they still give it.

* I hope we get to see CY nursing V next episode!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, itsmeash said:

No matter who initiated it, though, I'm just so happy we got one! I hope we get at least one more, too... with V initiating it. I'll take many more, but for now I'll stick with hoping for at least one more.

Pretty sure just need an email an a card number to start a free trial if they still give it.

I know, me, too. Haha! Who knows maybe they can also bet about that? Like who's most likely to kiss. Haha! Since today's kiss was just a sudden and a part of pretense, I think we will still get some real ones in the future. Haha. Things might get so spicy between them now since they've already found out "their spice". Haha!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

Just now, backstreetboysfan said:

I loved episode 14. They may have acted as a couple but their feelings and that kiss was really real :wub:.

Since you're a fan of BSB, their song "As Long As You Love Me", suits their story, I think. :heart: 

Especially the beginning part to chorus: 

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

Haha! Sorry, I'm still happy and giddy with how today's episode was shown to us. Haha!
3 minutes ago, itsmeash said:

Hopefully when CY finds out what happened at the end of this episode, we'll get her acting out her real feelings as she plays nurse. Anything is possible now after that kiss!

3 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

Damn, the two of them needs to get a room.

6 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I loved episode 14. They may have acted as a couple but their feelings and that kiss was really real :wub:.

Maybe next time they do kiss, we'll hear the song "Adrenaline" in the background and we'll have more feels. Haha.

• Like 7
  • Love 4