[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

6 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

Have you guys seen this. Apparently he'll be the one who save VC fom Paolo.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the spoiler. It's good to know that Vincenzo isn't and won't be alone against these Italian goons. Haha. I do think though that the Cassano Family knows better than the Babel Team. Unless Paolo wants Vincenzo gone by hook or by crook. 

Regarding Mi Ri's character, for now, I'm not doubting her because as she has mentioned in her revelation, she hid because she was scared for her life after realizing that the people who have worked for the gold's safety were killed. Unless she was trying to look for the perfect time while trying to know who the owner of the gold is. Maybe one of her relatives/colleagues got killed in the process and she wants to know who she'll have revenge. But at the moment, I think she means no harm to Vincenzo and Cha Young as well as the other residents.

16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

1. The scenes of Mr Andersen and gf scenes could have been cut... 

2. The kiss was okay... hmm... could have better?:D

3. Im not sure why Chairman Han hasnt asked his minions to kill all the residents of the building including Vincenzo?

4. Arrival of Italian mafia.. didnt Vincenzo said family business better be kept amongst themselves, without outside interference.. so why is his adopted brother in Korea? I thought he left without doing anything against the undeserving brother? And where is his Italian spy, why didnt he warned him? Sigh...

5. Mr chooooo .. why are you with Mr Prosecutor? Are both of you good or bad guys?...

6. Will anyone get the gold later on? If following the Fiery Priest, its probable that the gold would be donated in the last episode... hmmm

7. Ghost lady is now the creator of the safe box of the gold.... hmmm

8. I wish ithere was more action pack on the drama :phew: but never hurt Vincenzo while youre at it, okay.. haaa

1. I think it's okay for the scenes to be shown because we get to see what other residents' tasks are. I think the show is trying to let us see that the GP people are now as one/as family and they'll be all together now as they try to protect themselves even if it requires for them to screw Babel. 

2. Yes, the kiss was really okay. It was better than what we all have guessed. Who would've thought that it's not just a smack? Haha! But yeah, I guess it could've been better because I wasn't fully satisfied with just that; I wanted more. Haha.

3. Good point. I wonder why, too. But I think it's because JHS has a soft spot for HCY and he knows how it's important for her given the idea that it was where her father used to be working/staying. 

4. True. There's a spoiler given by @bee_wannabe about Luca. I think he's still be Vincenzo's aide. 

5. I think Mr. Cho and Prosecutor Jung are just. I trust them. Hope there won't be betrayals if one of them will have to risk life.

8. Oh yeah, I want to see more action scenes with them especially after seeing Vincenzo and Cha Young pulling off their "agent" persona. Haha.

5 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Me too, I do not fully trust MR too.. are Mr. Cho and Prosecutor Jo good person? Will VC have a proper conversation with his mom before she dies? Or everything will be convey trough the letter she wrote? After, the satisfying cider like 13-14, I know it will get darker from here.. 

I hope Vincenzo will get to act more as a son to his sick mother before everything turns dark and he'll just be reminded of this:

Netflix and Quotes (@NetflixQuote) | Twitter

340 Kdrama fav quotes ideas in 2021 | kdrama, kdrama quotes, drama quotes

• Like 8

4 hours ago, raziela said:

i was thinking the same thing about how we got so many great new duos this weekend.  I loved the new combinations of Mr Cho/Vincenzo (I will count this as a new duo as we haven't really had extended scenes with them before), Mi Ri/Ms. Yang (so funny in the van :lol:), Mr Nam/Mr An, Yeon Jin/Hee So (their distractions were so funny and the ladies looked so glamorous),  Cheol Wook/Soo Nam (I was crying at the way they waved their ID cards and Soo Nam advertising for Bye Bye Balloon:lol:)

Oh, I forgot about the monks duo, too. Haha! And yes, may we get to see more scenes from Vincenzo and Mr. Cho together since the latter seems to be good at doing action stunts. Haha. And yeah, Soo Nam was just so funny; that guy knows his priorities. Haha!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

2. The kiss was okay... hmm... could have better?:D

I disagree. I think the kiss was much more than expected. It is their first kiss and because they aren’t technically romantically involved, it was more passionate than it needed to be but I like that they couldn’t help it. They were soooo into it. ^_^ 

4 hours ago, raziela said:

They definitely would have had to do multiple takes because of all the emotions they had to convey, the many different camera angles and the lighting. 

Which is why we need all the bts of that scene, for science. :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

2. Yes, the kiss was really okay. It was better than what we all have guessed. Who would've thought that it's not just a smack? Haha! But yeah, I guess it could've been better because I wasn't fully satisfied with just that; I wanted more. Haha

Agree, IMO the kiss was beautiful and perfectly convey the inner tormoil of VC at that very moment, when CY suddenly kiss him, I was shocked, and thought oh, its gonna be another one sided action from CY while VC will just stand there and restrain himself, seconds after that, boy I was wrong! he throw his reasons out of the window, and just let go and let his heart win for once.. it was magic.

I think we all  need the BTS ASAP!! You know for research purpose.. 

cheryl blossom wink GIF by Madelaine Petsch

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I hope Vincenzo will get to act more as a son to his sick mother before everything turns dark and he'll just be reminded of this:

Yes, I hope they at least have the chance to properly resolve the misunderstanding, and he will say that he forgive her. Or that would be very very painful and his biggest regret. But, one thing for sure if they kill his mom, he'll go darker.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Vincenzo: Episode 13

by quirkycase

Vincenzo13-00472.jpg

Now that the real chairman of Babel has decided to come forward, the company prepares for an official inauguration ceremony. The Jipuragi team and the prosecution attempt to use the situation to their advantage and work behind the scenes to expose the chairman’s true nature. Meanwhile, our lead struggles to deal with a significant setback in his plans to retrieve the gold.

EPISODE 13

Young-woon keeps his gun on Vincenzo as he promises not to hurt him if he lets him leave with one, specific gold bar. Ah, so he’s after the file. He finds the bar he’s looking for and lets Vincenzo take a gold bar as well. As promised, Young-woon doesn’t lock Vincenzo in and lets him out into the temple.

Young-woon warns Vincenzo that he’ll shoot if he tries to follow him. Vincenzo asks why he only took one bar and notes that, rather than carrying around the heavy bar, he should just take the Guillotine file out. Young-woon is shocked he knows, but Vincenzo has already figured out it’s the reason Young-woon has been helping this whole time.

Vincenzo gets in Young-woon’s head by asking if he thinks the file is really in there. Young-woon looks down at the bar to check, and Vincenzo takes the opportunity to swipe his gun. They start fighting, but Vincenzo quickly gains the upper hand and ends up with both the gun and the Guillotine file.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/vincenzo-episode-13/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

Taking bets on when we will see the next kiss, which I predict VC will initiate. Episode 15 is too soon, so 16? 17?

Oh yes, I think this time it will be Vincenzo who will initiate it. Who knows CY might have followed him in the rooftop and was put in danger, but they were saved by Luca and without hesitating and worrying, he'll pull CY close to him and kiss her voluntarily. Haha!

51 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

Agree, IMO the kiss was beautiful and perfectly convey the inner tormoil of VC at that very moment, when CY suddenly kiss him, I was shocked, and thought oh, its gonna be another one sided action from CY while VC will just stand there and restrain himself, seconds after that, boy I was wrong! he throw his reasons out of the window, and just let go and let his heart win for once.. it was magic.

Yes, that's true. I think he was caught off guard not in a negative way, but in a positive way. CY kissing him was finally the first for him, and there was something ignited after that (his feelings, perhaps!).

Oh yes, pretty please. May we have the BTS ready soon. Haha!

37 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

13-14 BTS clips are floating around on Twitter.

Oh, the clips are out? Okay, I'll be out here for the meantime. Haha! :joy: Let's go watch them Sweeties and Darlings. Haha! :happydance:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

They just announced that « the fiery priest » is coming back with a second season in 2022! ...could that mean.....we can keep our fingers crossed......for a second season.....of another beloved drama......?Stephen Colbert Drinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Like 7

Just now, hankukin said:

They just announced that « the fiery priest » is coming back with a second season in 2022! ...could that mean.....we can keep our fingers crossed......for a second season.....of another beloved drama......?

I hope! May it be like Penthouse with 3 seasons now, but I hope the show won't get draggy and nonsensical. If it'll maintain its momentum and story, another season of Vincenzo is a big yes to me! Haha! :approves:

• Like 3

@BlackLotus1025... maybe i havent warm up to the plaza residents... They seemed to be just taking longer scene time in the drama.... When it could have been focus on Vincenzo, CY and his tasks.. bad guys doing bad things, etc... 

Yes, piano girl, 2 years in waiting, and she could have easily unlocked the safe... sigh... im not sure the logic...

Im waiting to see Pizza Man's undiscovered super power next... :phew:

And of course  Vincenzo dating style... Vincenzo the more reserves type while CY the more flamboyant type... maybe it will work:D... it has to......:lol:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

@BlackLotus1025... maybe i havent warm up to the plaza residents... They seemed to be just taking longer scene time in the drama.... When it could have been focus on Vincenzo, CY and his tasks.. bad guys doing bad things, etc... 

Yes, piano girl, 2 years in waiting, and she could have easily unlocked the safe... sigh... im not sure the logic...

Im waiting to see Pizza Man's undiscovered super power next... :phew:

And of course  Vincenzo dating style... Vincenzo the more reserves type while CY the more flamboyant type... maybe it will work:D... it has to......:lol:

Don't worry, I get where you're coming from. Seeing V and CY in action and in more scenes is what also I want to see but I think their story is pretty much connected to them. But maybe in the next episodes we will get to see more of just them since the story is getting more intense and darker now.

Maybe one of the reasons why she has waited two years is because she's waiting to know the location of Mr. Wang's iris recognition device. And now that it's already in the basement, she must have found out and decided to let herself out so she can do whatever it is she has to do/tasked to do.

What do you think is he? Haha! I think maybe he's a sharpshooter like CEO Han Seung Hyuk of Wusang. Haha!

Haha! He's lucky that the woman he gets to like (though he's not admitting it yet) is very aggressive! Haha! That woman knows what she wants, and remember what she wants, she gets. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@BlackLotus1025I was under the impression that even without the iris, piano girl can unlock the safe, hence why Vincenzo got super happy...

Pizza man, im not sure what he will turn out to be honestly, i cannot imagine what the writers would make him as.... surprised me writers! :lol:

Being a dapper, smartly dressed man with eyes for beautiful things, i would assume that he prefers the type which is more gentle to suit his style. Perhaps opposite attracts but we know Vincenzo has a soft spot for her because of her dad...

Vincenzo is a gentleman, but a mean man when crossed... B)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, realistic2280a said:

@BlackLotus1025I was under the impression that even without the iris, piano girl can unlock the safe, hence why Vincenzo got super happy...

Pizza man, im not sure what he will turn out to be honestly, i cannot imagine what the writers would make him as.... surprised me writers! :lol:

Being a dapper, smartly dressed man with eyes for beautiful things, i would assume that he prefers the type which is more gentle to suit his style. Perhaps opposite attracts but we know Vincenzo has a soft spot for her because of her dad...

Vincenzo is a gentleman, but a mean man when crossed... B)

She said she really can, haha. But I think the iris one has more significance than we know. Haha. 

Yes, Chef Toto's real identity seems to be hard to predict. Who knows he might end up to be a really good cook and is good with knives or weapons. Haha!

Maybe, may be. Haha! I guess he's just not used to it. Thus, his reaction whenever CY gets too close to him. Haha! He's like a lost puppy being tamed by his master. Haha!

Vincenzo Coccotti GIFs | Tenor

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

BTS is here

I swear the art gallery director is their shipper, I love how she squeal when YB grab SJK face to practice.. lol

Umm does it mean that the art director is the actual gallery director, not an actress?

Edited by ferily
Please do not quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Guys watching the preview again, 

I don't know if I could bare to watch ep. 15 or 16 (when and if) they kill off VC's mom. I don't think he will get to say a lot of things that need to be said to her, hence the purpose of the letter.

I think at the end, CY will give VC the letter, and in the letter she knows VC is her son that she left in the orpanage years ago and she ask for his forgiveness from being an incompetent mother (in her eyes), and how proud she is that he grew up well. Or the letter could say that he reminds her of his son. Either way, it will be super painful for VC.

About the gold, I don't think its fair for VC to keep fooling the tenants, I mean they help him through some schemes and put their trust in VC, will they turn against him when they found out that VC have been deceiving them? On the other hand, they need to open the safe as soon as posibble to retrieve the Guilotine File, so I dunno how the gold thing will unfold.

13 minutes ago, kozukomi said:

Umm does it mean that the art director is the actual gallery director, not an actress?

Nope, she is an actress, I think she is a famous model, I forget her name.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

Guys watching the preview again, 

I don't know if I could bare to watch ep. 15 or 16 (when and if) they kill off VC's mom. I don't think he will get to say a lot of things that need to be said to her, hence the purpose of the letter.

I think at the end, CY will give VC the letter, and in the letter she knows VC is her son that she left in the orpanage years ago and she ask for his forgiveness from being an incompetent mother (in her eyes), and how proud she is that he grew up well. Or the letter could say that he reminds her of his son. Either way, it will be super painful for VC.

About the gold, I don't think its fair for VC to keep fooling the tenants, I mean they help him through some schemes and put their trust in VC, will they turn against him when they found out that VC have been deceiving them? On the other hand, they need to open the safe as soon as posibble to retrieve the Guilotine File, so I dunno how the gold thing will unfold.

Nope, she is an actress, I think she is a famous model, I forget her name.

@kozukomi, @suzy0604is right. She's a famous model. Her name is Lee Hye Jung. I remember her name because one of my top favorite artists' wife name is Hye Jung and I typed Lee instead of Kang and saw her image by accident. Haha. 

I agree. It'd be so painful to watch Vincenzo breakdown because of his mother's "death", but though I hope that they won't really kill off her character, I think I just have to look away if it happens. Imagine having V's mom and CY's dad died by the arms of their enemy is just so unforgivable. But I think if it does happen, V will be back in his old ways - no feelings just pure coldness to those who deserve death and punishment. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3