Winter Garden Detective Agency 2.0

kokodus

On 7/17/2021 at 7:20 PM, LovelyLady said:

On the bird's app, there was a lot of talk about Gyeoul saying she was "dumb and incompetent". Some find it ooc. For me, I don't think we saw all the facets of her character in season 1 to say that. Isn't it human to be vulnerable at a moment like this? Does it take away the fact that Gyeoul is a strong and confident woman?  It can happens to doubt yourself, to put yourself down even for a small mistake.

Totally agree with this! So, self-deprecation can make someone ooc? Don't people do that all the time? Songhwa did that in her younger days too, she said it by herself. The more ridiculous was when they said Gyeoul is ooc just because a piece of glass. I don't know why some people feel they know Gyeoul better than what the writer want to show when in fact we just saw a glimpse of her life in S1.

And oh JEONGWON IS PLANNING TO PROPOSE TO GYEOUL!!! They've been spending time together at Gyeoul's place lately. We are robbed :tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@leftphalange shinlee said use imagination with statements 

jwon spend time with gyeul till late night cause she felt unwell 

her brother has move out as he getring married 

jwan statement with jwon rarely home and how jaehak spend time with his wife (his tones sound like jwon s1) so we can sure that jwon rarely home not because he at hospital but cause he going dates cause dialogue after that songhwa asking him to find new date

But im ok with it, maybe cause i know this is not merely their love story…so it really balance with others and i like how uri wintergarden in 3 view - like here we saw that how jwan look wintergarden relationship…He so sure with jwon planing for married when jwon not even mention and only after jwan asking when..he telling his plan to propose gyeul…so jwan knowing jwon so sure that his soulmate plans 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Call me weird for prefering pain. But i like this angst. Besides, this will bring them closer and tighter after all the hurdles. And the song! We got another OST for wintergarden and it's so beautiful. I like that they change the lyrics from gaeul (autumn) to gyoul (winter) to fit wintergarden situation. It makes it even more special like the song is truly for them. That line that includes the word gyeoul is also so beautiful. Along with my childhood dreams and beautiful winter sky. 

Ever since i saw JW character description for season 2, Now, I am going to go to a place where I and the person I love can be happy together, the thought that both will leave seoul to countryside being a doctor in small region crossed my mind. But it's just a wild guess.

And now new description for JW's character came out which is The relationship that started in winter went through the first spring and deepened as we welcomed a new spring. As much as this unexpected change is happy and precious, I want to take one more step to the next level beyond the lover. Together with Gyoul who makes him dream of something in life again.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

It's so unusually quiet in here (:

I was hoping we'd get a WinterGarden wedding in this season but it looks like we may have to wait for the next!

At least all couples are ending off happily but I wouldn't mind if they add a bit more WinterGarden :approves:

This ship has taught us to be so patient but I can't help but still feel a bit deprived haha

I am sooooo into this couple that I have rewatch hospital playlist many times just to watch their scenes. 
I watch season 2 then I cannot help but want to watch season 1 when their relationship was starting and as I watch season 1, I want to watch their sweet moments in season 2. :hwaiting2:anyone also watched many times? 

• Like 1

this forum the 1.0 use to be lively..until the restructure and then even me start to go to blue bird app for wintergarden agenda..but there since it is also more open(media social) lots of sometimes I felt cross the line like hating gyeul and wintergarden.…

But to me who love this drama so much keep repeating the show…and I dont know what gonna happen on the finale episode..Im keeping my expectations low but I know I will still love it 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 2:39 AM, joyhwan said:

I was hoping we'd get a WinterGarden wedding in this season but it looks like we may have to wait for the next!

After all the hints, I am hoping for a wedding too. But I guess it's not happening at all. I think mentioning "wedding" or any concept of marriage alone implies they will get married in the future. It's just that the viewers won't be able to see it :bawling:

I don't think there will be a third season to look forward to. The way the made all the couples canon just screams "wrap up for the series". 

• Sad 1

On 9/14/2021 at 9:35 PM, Sorary said:

this forum the 1.0 use to be lively..until the restructure and then even me start to go to blue bird app for wintergarden agenda..but there since it is also more open(media social) lots of sometimes I felt cross the line like hating gyeul and wintergarden.…

But to me who love this drama so much keep repeating the show…and I dont know what gonna happen on the finale episode..Im keeping my expectations low but I know I will still love it 

I have not join during the 1.0 but I was hoping this forum to be more lively :) 

I was hoping for a wedding too but I don’t think we will see one today.. but hopefully maybe a proposal at least? Can’t wait to see today’s episode but at the same time kinda sad cos no more wintergarden to look forward to each week other than repeatly watch the past episodes 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, watever said:

How everyone feeling after watching today’s episode? I am feeling kinda disappointed. Was really hoping to see a proposal at least. But does this episode means that no wintergarden even if there is season 3? 

For WinterGarden alone, I was definitely not happy. I'm glad they are still sweet and all but I did want to see Jeongwon proposing because ShinLee was throwing those "hints" at us since the 3rd episode. And I just want to see Gyeoul-ie wear a wedding dress.

• Like 1

Although we didn't get the proposal but I think the ending is acceptable.

Was watching the livestream of last night's special episode, it was nice to see the interaction of WG. So sweet.

Gonna get more crumbs when the wise mountain village life premiere.

Was laughing at the delusional group, lmao, still had to restrict their content. LMAO. They just don't understand how ShinLee planned the CP line and refused to understand it when the truth had been disclosed in the episodes

• Blob 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:37 PM, ryanallright said:

Although we didn't get the proposal but I think the ending is acceptable.

Was watching the livestream of last night's special episode, it was nice to see the interaction of WG. So sweet.

Gonna get more crumbs when the wise mountain village life premiere.

Was laughing at the delusional group, lmao, still had to restrict their content. LMAO. They just don't understand how ShinLee planned the CP line and refused to understand it when the truth had been disclosed in the episodes

Hi, where can I watch the subbed special episode? 

• 11 months later...

Is this thread still alive?! :heythere:

Missing my comfort couple! It has been almost 1 year since Season 2 ended but no other K-drama couple can beat winter garden for me even until now :please:

On 9/25/2021 at 5:16 PM, watever said:

Hi, where can I watch the subbed special episode? 

You can check here:

• Like 1