[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

Thanks @UnniSarah for those gifs! I hope YJ levels up or gets an upgrade and start throwing YR’s favorite item in the world (except herself): CUPS!

Honestly at this point I should stop looking for logical way of thinking and actual proper human traits from a kdrama, but hey, it makes for a good laugh I suppose, unlike the clown Han family

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Oh dear.  I thought it would end with the death of weird nose so that TP and YJ could be together.  Why did they kill off the little cutie with the sweet smile.  I loved watching him.  He was so natural and clearly enjoyed his role. 

• Like 4

watched yesterday's episode and LOL. why do all 3 husbands of yura tell her what they are planning? is that part of rules and regulations for the ex-husband club? hahahahah...  and that hair pulling from yujung -- it was so much fun to watch. go minnie mouse, you can be bad! go!

Angry Cat GIF by memecandy

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watched yesterday's episode and LOL. why do all 3 husbands of yura tell her what they are planning? is that part of rules and regulations for the ex-husband club? hahahahah...  and that hair pulling from yujung -- it was so much fun to watch. go minnie mouse, you can be bad! go!

the actress playing YJ used to be a villain in other drama lol. It suits her now 

• LOL 3

@Jillia , @partyon oppa isn’t showing his abs because I need to update my DP right , he want to smell nice when he get closer to the lead woman 

# I am on my way to wow my woman with my natural smell :glasses:, @Lmangla are we sure is name of drama man in a vail , is more like man in the towel :grin:

A37BB36E-9A0F-4A06-AB08-DA0DB6FB3DBD.gif

E8379EF6-015F-4F27-8701-E22D4A854174.gif

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 5
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

SJ making TP look like not hygienic at all 

I agree with you @Ameera Ali  SJ’s abs are so hot!!! I love him with his shirt off.  Back in the day TP had the same abs. 

Possible Theories

Spoiler

HAN YU RA WILL KILL HER SON’S FATHER .  SHE WILL BOT BE REDEEMED. SO VERY HAPPY AND THIS MURDER WILL BE HER DOWNFALL.  I HOPE THE WRITER DOESN’T TRY TO KEEP HIM ALIVE.  THEY NEED TO DESTROY HER

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

HYJ finds out that from the moment she met TP ( It was him pulling strings , so he can use her to get rid of Han Yu Ra. YR stated that TP put her mom in debt but how is. that true. Can anyone clarify if this statement true ??? I  remember al he did was buy the house they live in. 

YJ being villain is always best for this actress. I love her in evil roles than the good role. I hope she keeps up trying to get better and better.  @nohamahamoud2002

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

YJ all brawn and no brains route took a u turn. YR slapped happy herself and TP wasting my time waiting for that non start revenge plan. 

Thank you to all who posted in this drama forum. Started watching the drama for the revenge plot and dropped it. I started reading the postings to keep up with the storyline and found it so much more entertaining than the drama. Now I watch this drama off and on with the ffw remote button. Thank you again for making this drama more bearable to watch as we’re waiting for Yura’s truck of doom to show up.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, vintage said:

YJ all brawn and no brains route took a u turn. YR slapped happy herself and TP wasting my time waiting for that non start revenge plan. 

TP wasted his time because of love. He had to loves that made his waste his time. 
 MW and YJ , these two gave him a sense of hope and love. Now that he lost MW , he still had YJ. Now YJ don’t want anything to do with him , CSJ will die, TP will realize that YR is reallly EVil  , a Monster and someone that you have to be careful of. 

SJ’s father seems to be worried about YJ being in the company and her success in making his company looks good. He was surprised that her idea for the concert was well received. Smh smh. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29mi90bz1u2yrl6a1m8j

• Like 3
  • Blob 1