[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

at least the father keeping his ground, not getting involved until the end :joy:- don’t care who steal who , who slap

This in nothing new, the 'father' has been standing by the sidelines  waiting for his turn to say his lines for all the scenes he was in. :joy: He is the worst actor in all Kdramas I have watched. 
I am very sure, he is memorising his lines.

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon hey my twin ,by now I should give you 50% owner ship of his abs :mrgreen:

@Lmangla , @Jillia  & @maribella @UnniSarah @Mocharel who just take advantage of his abs - why is seem similar YR trapping tricks lol 

:wut: SJ got caught again!! Hefty woman did the same thing to him before he married her, didn't she?

TP, SJ both became stooopid once they hang out with YJ. Doesn't the writer have any other creative idea?  

Need a break from these idiots. I think the writer, director etc. knew that without SJ's abs and YR ludicrous scenes, many will be gone. So we see the same things in different clothes and locations.

Need a break. :elated:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

did anyone else find the abs scene hilarious? it looked like he was shining in oil. bwahahah.... even without the oil, we would notice. hahahahha.... seo jun is such a softie. he doesn't understand what is going on with yujung but just thinks she is grieving and reaching out. at least he was open with her that he is not yet divorced. yujung is in this "I don't care" mood. actually it will be funny for her to turn the tables on yura and dare her yura to out the truth to stop this madness. kekeke... and does it look like seo jun got played by yura? yikes!

should we have a poll on whether jun seok died or not? find it hilarious that the man finally rehabilitated and boom, he again ends up in another accident. none of these people's brains are working. why didn't he call the police from the beginning? why is he telling her that he will call the police? must be some precious phone that he won't give it to her! hahahah..

this drama should be called woman in the veil because it is yura's drama. the bigger question -- why has yura stopped breaking cups and glasses? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

Can’t believe I would see the day YR mom would be called elegant or kind 

yejing has no sense. she thinks her loser boyfriend has an amazing family which she needs to impress. little does she know.... dun, dun, dun!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Mocharel said:

@maribella well YJ’s stupidity passed onto TP and SJ so let’s hope her feral side also passes on to them too! Wink wink

Hard to say what this writer will  do. Look at TP's half cocked revenge. Now YJ is blaming him for her mother's greed? He deserves it. That's for letting his Ma down. 

If it is a trend, we will see YJ's revenge petering out just as that idiot Choi. Why do you have to go to a deserted place and threaten YR, the cunning fox? 

YJ's awful mother will beg her to stop whatever she's doing and YR will get away scot free. 

@Ameera Ali the awful woman is elegant? :joy: She is one nasty classless woman.

What is this writer doing? Killed off an idiot and bring on the two unnecessary couple to take his place. 

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:I think CJS could still be alive.

I agree, the writer seems to like idiots. But he will come back with a different face because  Eru is unable to be around for many episodes, so they need another actor. But I shan't be surprised if the other actor is taller or shorter or darker, accidents do that to you in kdrama. I had watched one show in which two sisters swapped identity after a bad accident and they were so different physically even if the faces could be remodelled. Even the bf of the good sister could not tell the difference.:joy:

I had just watched the last episode, this is not getting better. YR was all over the place. :persevere:.

I am guessing SJ's father will meet his old girlfriend soon. But how many more episodes will YR be onscreen? All the time?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Reading your comments about this drama, and it sounds like a Spanish telenovela.... :D

source.gif

2 hours ago, maribella said:

But I shan't be surprised if the other actor is taller or shorter or darker, accidents do that to you in kdrama. I had watched one show in which two sisters swapped identity after a bad accident and they were so different physically even if the faces could be remodelled. Even the bf of the good sister could not tell the difference.

Especially this cracked me up :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The actor playing the father had a strong personality in Sunny Again Tomorrow. I wonder why he is playing such a role here as a henpecked husband?

he’s probably tired of this drama and the idiots in it just as we are, LOL

also damn now I can’t watch this without thinking of telenovelas and then laughing, I thought I rid my funny bone of the memory of Ameera’s gifs but now I have to watch this drama and laugh again for seemingly no reason

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

he’s probably tired of this drama and the idiots in it just as we are, LOL

also damn now I can’t watch this without thinking of telenovelas and then laughing, I thought I rid my funny bone of the memory of Ameera’s gifs but now I have to watch this drama and laugh again for seemingly no reason

He won as an excellent actor (daily drama) in 2014 kbs drama award for Abiding Love Dandelion 

15 minutes ago, R2020 said:

He won as an excellent actor (daily drama) in 2014 kbs drama award for Abiding Love Dandelion 

Here's the link. https://asianwiki.com/Choi_Jae-Sung

• Like 1