[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I agree I think the writer like YR a lot so they gonna keep her till the end cause they tell her their plan what a bunch of moronic unintelligent brainless TP ,SJ, YJ, I can gooooo on etc etc thanks guys I luv reading this forum you guys make my day

• Like 4

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

TP wasted his time because of love. He had to loves that made his waste his time. 
 MW and YJ , these two gave him a sense of hope and love. Now that he lost MW , he still had YJ. Now YJ don’t want anything to do with him , CSJ will die, TP will realize that YR is reallly EVil  , a Monster and someone that you have to be careful of. 

Me to TP after he FINALLY decides to YEET YR: took ya long enough, genius!

seriously it’s like YJ’s single braincell idiocy passed on to TP, the poor guy, I always know stupidity is contagious.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Yura's gotta hit herself harder - smack that last bit of conscience back into her head.
And junseok needs to start locking his door, his hotel is not public space.

If social media and camera recordings are the hugest benefactors and also the most dangerous tool for celebrity image making in this age. Why have they not used any of it to their advantage to expose her fake image?

How can a mere guy be so threatened by yura's childplay? Taepoong has so many resources as an ex-prosecutor and has the ability to sue both the hospital for letting that happen + yura for kidnap and blackmail. But why does Choi junseok choose to run away like a little wee boy? He didn't even bother to consult with taepoong - just went straight nope. (I don't blame him though, TP would make a bad consultant based on his current revenge plans)

It's been like 7 years and all of them are still waiting for someone else to drop that bomb?

Even the side characters (imo, whom no -one- cares about) made more progress than the main plot itself.

And more disappointment in yujung. Her kid dies and is she for reals that being a mistress is the only way for revenge? She's still going to play him again after all they've gone through? The poor guy can't let go if she don't let go first. She can't just waste someone's time and feelings like that. She's not hurting yura but seojun. 

Endnote: Yujung and Taepoong with the new addition of Choi junseok are bad strategists and can't win a single game of monoply even if they were the only existing players. Ya'll can keep playing that game to yourselves and make a new world record for 'longest game'.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I agree that what YJ is doing is just making herself as bad as YR. SJ is a Goofus doofenicus who can’t move on but I feel bad for him. If I were YJ i’d drag SJ and TP together and be like YO BOYS WE NEED TO TAKE DOWN YR ASAP she practically murdered her own child and committed god knows how many more crimes against humanity i have proof that she was the mom and she did not help and we gotta find the dad then drop this nuclear scandal bomb onto the media and she’ll be ruined forever, ya boys in??? Oh ps she was the one behind the design leak SO YOURE WELCOME

like bruh YJ already has enough to ruin YR merely by exposing her family but noooo she gotta ruin SJ i guess, classic kdrama, everything would’ve been solved if they all just communicate like actual people. I’m fine if they’re keeping secrets and they made the situation make sense, but they’re not here

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Jillia , @partyon oppa isn’t showing his abs because I need to update my DP right , he want to smell nice when he get closer to the lead woman 

# I am on my way to wow my woman with my natural smell :glasses:, @Lmangla are we sure is name of drama man in a vail , is more like man in the towel :grin:

3boxen.jpg

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I totally cracked up on the last scene of the episode where both seo jun and tae poong are like "yujung ah!" and the gobsmacked face of seo jun when she reached out for his hand instead. bwhahahahah.... it was like yujung had enough of this geniuses who can't seem to achieve anything and decided that with her limited stupidity, she is going to bring down bad yura. go minnie mouse go! it looks like she might be more successful than all her other opponents. this is going to be fun to watch timid yujung roar. hahahahha...

monsters inc boo GIF

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 12/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, Lmangla said:

I totally cracked up on the last scene of the episode where both seo jun and tae poong are like "yujung ah!" and the gobsmacked face of seo jun when she reached out for his hand instead. bwhahahahah.... it was like yujung had enough of this geniuses who can't seem to achieve anything and decided that with her limited stupidity, she is going to bring down bad yura disk or disc canada. go minnie mouse go! it looks like she might be more successful than all her other opponents. this is going to be fun to watch timid yujung roar. hahahahha...

thats the best part in that episode.

Edited by abhimanyuchopra69
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I totally cracked up on the last scene of the episode where both seo jun and tae poong are like "yujung ah!" and the gobsmacked face of seo jun when she reached out for his hand instead. bwhahahahah.... it was like yujung had enough of this geniuses who can't seem to achieve anything and decided that with her limited stupidity, she is going to bring down bad yura. go minnie mouse go! it looks like she might be more successful than all her other opponents. this is going to be fun to watch timid yujung roar. hahahahha...

@Lmangla  I can’t wait to see her roar too. She needs it because SJ is dumb and will be just as tormented as YJ will. 
back off dynasties GIF by BBC America

• Like 4

I think I'll watch tonight's episode just to see YR push DH's father into the sea. He is not only stupid to fall for YR's threats, does not lock his hotel after an attempt on his life and allows Miss hefty into his room, again?? after being set up. Is there anyone in the show stupider than that?  His character should be removed double quick. The brilliant writer could have achieved what he has done using the existing idiots in the show instead of bringing Choi back. He disappoints me. So cool at their meeting, then he became an idiot like all the rest.

@Lmangla  YJ the idiot is going to bring down YR?? You are so right. She is hilarious,:Megalol: and the funny thing is that she says  hooking up with SJ the easiest way for her. She can't see the easiest way is to post some pictures and year books of YR on the internet, too right @Mocharel.

But we all know she heard about SJ's abs, didn't she? That certainly brought @Ameera Ali back :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Probably that’s why she went after SJ instead. Why post pics when you can enjoy SJ abs first and use your single cell brain million years after? Knowing how netizens are YR would be eaten alive in less than an hour, and kdrama netizens would eat any kind of dirt, YR would go down so quick so ofc YJ wouldn’t get to see some abs actions if she does

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

My favourites are Kang Eun Tak (his smile is so photogenic) and the cutie child actor playing Minhu :wub:  of course I adore other cast from the rest works but it is off topic and the list is soooooo long lol.

Spoiler

Just mentioning some, I like the lost sister and the dear child Song Minjae and all the couples from Once Again and the grandpa from Brilliant Heritage. All Homemade love story cast are my favourites.

Fortunately I recognize all the cast from KBS long drama lol, Once Again, Brilliant Heritage, Homemade love story, No matter what.

• Like 4

why on earth did jun seok agree to meet her in front of a cliff? last time, she framed him for harassment... the men never seem to think in this drama...

shouldn't laugh but found it hilarious that even with a murder push, she still manages to keep her grip on her handbag. hahahha...

bwahahahaha...:joy:  this episode looks hilarious. the face of yura in the end! yujung's revenge is fun!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Eru appears in 2 episodes just to get killed? :huh:

YJ tells YR's inlaws: Yura is my sister

Previews are deceptive so it might be Yura's nightmare lol

In the episode Yura says "Whether he's alive or dead, I have to find Junseok first." So there's a possibility he's alive. I wonder if TP will find him first? Also looking at the written preview, YJ reveals to SJ's family that MW/DH's biological mom is YR. So that'll be interesting at least.

• Like 2

For those that didn't watch the episode, YR did push CJS over a cliff, but we don't know for sure if he's dead or not. Since YR said, "Whether he's alive or dead, I should find him first... to make sure that no one knows about this." So there's a possibility that he's alive. Not sure whether YR or TP will find him first though...

Episode 76 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
YR (to TP): Did you know Seo Jun and Yu Jung were dating? Why did you two break up?
YR: Mom, why did you do such an unnecessary thing? Nothing happened between me and Tae Poong. We never even held hands. Why are all of you so useless in my life?
SJ's Dad: Now that I know about you two, I can't let you stay in the company. Please leave.
YR (to SJ): Have you ever seen me romantically?
YJ: I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Actually, Dong Ho is my sister's son. My sister is...
YR: Am I running out of ways?

Ending Scene of Episode 75

English Translation (from Kocowa):
-At a restaurant-
SJ: Yu Jung, did you like the food?
YJ: Yes. It was good.
SJ: Let's eat good food every day from now on. Yu Jung, I want... to answer your question. You asked... if I'd still want you by my side... even though your feelings haven't gotten to where I'm at.
(SJ puts a box on the table)
SJ: This is... my answer. Open it.
(YJ opens it and there's a necklace inside)
SJ: What do you think? Do you like it?
YJ: Yes. It's beautiful.
SJ: Try it on. I'll put it on you.
(SJ puts the necklace on YJ)
SJ: It looks good on you. It's so beautiful.
YJ: Really? Thank you.
SJ: Your heart doesn't have to be... at the same pace as mine. It's enough that you started to come toward me. Yu Jung, thank you. I'll treat you better. We shouldn't forget about today... because we should celebrate this day every year.
YJ: So I have something to tell you, Seo Jun.
-At YR's workplace-
YR (thinking): It's all over now. My past is erased, and there's no threat for me.
-At SJ's house-
YR: I'm home.
SJ's Mom: Yu Ra.
YR: Han Yu Jung, why are you here?
YJ: It's been a while. Mrs. Han Yu Ra.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3